Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your View on Women in Ties and...

2 posters

Go down

Your preference

Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_lcap30%Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 11 ]
Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_lcap43%Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 16 ]
Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_lcap8%Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_lcap19%Your View on Women in Ties and... Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 37

Your View on Women in Ties and... Empty Your View on Women in Ties and...

Post by ties_81 Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:51 pm

...bondage.

Sorry, lots of people won't read if its in the title. Obviously women in ties is why we're all here but for me it goes hand in hand with being tied up. Just curious how many share my same thoughts or are totally put off by the inclusion of bondage in the shirt and tie theme.

My exact preference is two fold:

- Women (and also personally) wearing a fitted, crisp shirt with a tight, well knotted silk tie. Put together in various well fitted/tailored suits, outfits or uniforms.
- Women (and also personally) in dramatised situations of light/medium bondage e.g. tightly tied up with rope, tape etc (no metal or leather) and tightly gagged.

I'm a fan of both equally but put them together and thats what has always done it for my for as long as I can remember.

Leave a message with your toughts and/or choose an option in the poll. Smile

ties_81

tanadata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Your View on Women in Ties and... Empty Re: Your View on Women in Ties and...

Post by tanadata Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:15 pm

I'm always interested in what other things the people of this forum are into. I have posted in the past about my definitely adult and definitely niche interests, and just want to commend you on the bravery of also sharing it. It's a personal thing, so people are of course a bit shy about discussing it, even in a pretty anonymous online forum.

tanadata

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down