Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's dress shirts?

4 posters

Go down

Women's dress shirts? Empty Women's dress shirts?

Post by xxxzvp Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:33 pm

I have always had good luck with Foxcroft brand shirts for the ladies in my life. Lately their selection has shrunk, and my fiancée wears a 2p, which they do not even carry anymore. I don't think she would go for wearing a men/boys shirt out in public. I love a shirt with a forward point collar and the chest pocket. What do you guys buy for the ladies in your life?

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Women's dress shirts? Empty Re: Women's dress shirts?

Post by tanadata Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Favorites of my wife and I, in order:
Brooks Brothers
Charles Tyrwhitt (sadly ladies recently discontinued)
XOOS
Dudalina (can't buy in USA as far as I know, have to travel)
TM Lewin
Banana Republic
New York & Company (you gotta be picky, quality can be an issue, and be sure to check it out in the store rather than buy online)
Ann Taylor

tanadata

Back to top Go down

Post by khzanzhun Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 am

Hi, i live in Turkey and there is a Turkish website that they make custom shirts for both Men and Women. You can give them your own measures (as i did) and you change the collar or pockets or anything you can imagine about shirts. I ordered for my wife 3 shirts in different times in blue, white and pink collours. The reason i used this website ise because you can not find ladies shirt with stiff collar which is suitable for neckties but this website company can make it very nice, it is a proper shirt with stiff collar. I could share a picture here but my wife would kill me Smile so the address is;

www.gomlekchim.com

I think it is in Turkish only but maybe you can use google translate or you can ask me anything you like and i can try to help about it. Maybe you can find English origin same kind of website that could give service to your area. Anyway i strictly recommend stiff collared shirts for your ladies rather than crappy shirts that u can find in market..

Good luck..

khzanzhun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Can anyone recommend any good UK brands please? Especially in petite sizes? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:40 am

This site looks good for custom made shirts: https://www.sumissura.com/en-uk/women/custom-dress-shirts/personalize/?step=extra

Back to top Go down

Post by tie-fetish-2011 Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Custom is the best way to go.... women do struggle to find proper fitting dress shirts, although I have seen a few, there is a very nice blue with white collar and cuffs I have seen.....

tie-fetish-2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down