Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPEAL TO MSNECKTIE/LOTTE FANS

Go down

APPEAL TO MSNECKTIE/LOTTE FANS Empty APPEAL TO MSNECKTIE/LOTTE FANS

Post by koenh Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:21 am

The short version:
let’s give MsNecktie (Lotte) – who has returned after a long absence – some appreciation and get this lady back into her and our favourite style! I have funded two tailormade shirts for her totalling $150. Step two is: a classic tailormade skirt suit. The goal is $600. We need for instance 6 people to pay $100, or 12 to pay $50, or 24 to pay $25. This CAN be done. PayPal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … this would be a surprise for Lotte, though I am aware there’s a good chance she sees this. Funds will be sent to her, or used directy as payment from my account, but WILL be used to pay her skirt suit.

The long version:
I wanted to use crowdfunding for this and then the campaign was already removed before I went public because of its fetish content. Duh. This is the text I made.
Between 2000 and 2008, MsNecktie (Lotte) was a true icon in the small shirt and tie fetish community. As one of the very few women with a tie fetish, she had her own group at Yahoo Groups and regularly posted gorgeous photos, some of which - on a photo site like Flickr - can still be seen (a small portion of them were reposted by herself in her MsNecktie account on Flickr recently). MsNecktie’s photos are still classics. A natural Scandinavian beauty who could gracefully wear a crisp classic starched shirt and tie, wear these the smartest way possible. MsNecktie has simply never been surpassed.
Life changed. She became a proud parent of two sons, and gradually she disappeared from public (fetish-) view. Her body changed slightly after two pregnancies, so her perfectly tailored shirts lost the perfection they had. MsNecktie was put on hold so to speak, and life took over. Her shirts and suits gone; her beautiful silk ties stored away.
And then life changed again because nothing ever really stands still. In July this year, Lotte announced her desired return as MsNecktie. She was 23 when she first appeared online, so she’s a little older and wiser - more mature, as she calls it. But every bit the natural beauty still. She contacted a few people from the old shirt and tie fetish scene. She is now active on Instagram and Facebook as lothelia76 (these are not fetish accounts, but she has already appeared in shirt and tie there) and on Flickr as MsNecktie.
One of those she contacted was me - Koen. In 1999 I started the women-in-shirtntie group at Yahoo Groups before MsNecktie’s welcome arrival on this scene, and the group, for a long time, was a successful cyber stage for all things shirt and tie, at one point with well over a thousand members. Later, after MsNecktie left a void, I started a subgroup for shirtntie videos, working with a few professional models from afar and many will remember those - although the outcome (the clips, funded by a group of shirtntie fetish people) has never been fully satisfactory to me, as models nor filmers had any idea about this fetish. You got to have some understanding to shoot such clips, was the lesson learnt.
It stopped. I too retreated from the online scene mostly, as the women-in-shirtntie group slowly faded and surpassed by the likes of Flickr and Instagram.
Then, July this year came, and MsNecktie contacted me. We became pen pals. Her classic photos were in my DNA and as a thank you for those (pics which were always free), I decided to help her get back into the shirt and tie style. I funded two online tailor-made shirts for her. The first didn’t fit; there was a fit guarantee so we got a free replacement shirt. Now a second shirt has been ordered. There will be more.
But what is missing is a suit. MsNecktie is not complete without a smart, classic skirt suit which we know she can so beautifully wear, with her trademark heels. Now, a suit is, financially, the biggest challenge. A made to measure quality suit easily costs $600. We have found an online (female-) suit maker, with - importantly - a perfect fit guarantee. Lotte herself then designed a beautiful black suit online. But it costs over $600. Which is fine if it is excellent quality, but you first got to have the money.

Crowdfunding is a solution in this digital age. I set up a campaign for this as a surprise for her, though it is very likely she would have seen or heard about it. Well, it had the above text and three of her classic tie photos. It lasted for ten hours before I even went public with it. Then got a message it was removed because of inappropriate content. Grr. Yeah I could  try again and lose the fetish content but … let’s try this direct.
PayPal. My account is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Did you ever enjoy MsNecktie’s photos in the old days – or still? Remember they were always free. She never once asked for money back then; and she does not now either.
But she doesn’t have the clothes from way back anymore … and buying them anew costs a fair bit of money.
Well, I spent $150 on two shirts; this was my thank you for what she did for our fetish community back then.
So the next step is: a classic skirt suit.
I gladly collect funds for this via PayPal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and hope to reach $600 for her.
What if we reach more together? Then it remains a MsNecktie clothing fund. We could do a second suit, or more tailored shirts. We can also think about funding a Jantzen shirt (one of them high collars) but even in the old days she has never worn these big collar shirts publicly; let’s first get her back in proper shirt/tie/suit which CAN be publicly worn. A fetish huge collar shirt could possibly be a later addition, but has no priority at all now.
Once MsNecktie has a range of proper clothes again, which we’re currently building up, she will show herself regularly in new, classic shirt and tie photos like in those old days.

Let’s do this for her, she deserves this. Thank you for your he

koenh

Back to top Go down

APPEAL TO MSNECKTIE/LOTTE FANS Empty Re: APPEAL TO MSNECKTIE/LOTTE FANS

Post by koenh Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:09 am

My Get MsNecktie Suited Up campaign is at $70. So ... $530 to go. Show some appreciation and thanks to The Lady - shirtntie fetish people helping to get MsNecktie her $600 dream skirt suit. See lothelia76 on Facebook or Instagram (yesterday’s posting) to see what she means. Any contribution helps. Remember she NEVER asked for money - and does not now. 
This is a thank you to her. PayPal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

koenh

Back to top Go down