Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Annual Event

+2
khzanzhun
poledan
6 posters

Go down

The Annual Event Empty The Annual Event

Post by poledan Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:46 am

It was coming towards the end of Ellens first year at the law firm. She had settled in quite well and had found the people there easy to get along with. Just as well as there was only a small team, the senior partners Mr Davis and Mr Long, and the secretary Mrs Jones. Mrs Jones was a nice lady in her late 50's. 
She had made life easy for Ellen, who had been taken on as Mr Long was not in the best of health and was not always present. So Ellens workload was quite heavy from the outset but she caught up to speed quite quickly. 

Ellen noticed an email, an invitation to the local guilds annual gathering. 

"Whats this about, Mrs Jones?"

"Oh my dear, that is the annual gathering for the firms in the town, it's not that big of a deal.
Just an excuse for the heads of all the firms to get together and tell each other how great they are!. It's drinks and dinner and a few speeches. I usually get roped into attending, I'm sure you will be too"

Ellen had seen photographs on the wall previously 

"Are those photographs from previous events?" 

"Oh yes, this one here was from the 25th anniversary taken a few years back" 

Ellen took a closer look. She could see Mrs Jones in the pic. She noticed she was wearing a tie. 

"You seem very smartly dressed Mrs Jones" 

"Oh you mean the tie? Every year Mr Davis has a company tie made by the local dressmakers. I decided I'd wear 
it for the anniversary. I've worn it the last few years too. I hadn't worn a tie since my school years. I liked to make the effort and I think it looked quite well. You'll be expected to wear one this year" she said with a grin.

"Oh.. well I'm not sure about that. Not something I've ever considered before" 

"Oh come on my dear, a collar and tie is nothing to be scared of. You'll be well able to manage it for one night. You should embrace it and try and look as well as you could."

Ellen looked back at the picture. 

"Sure I can give it a go. I don't have a shirt though. Certainly not one like your wearing there" 

"Ah yes. Don't be put off by the tight looking collar, you barely notice it after a bit. A collar needs to be well fitting. 
No point otherwise when wearing a tie. You have plenty of time to get one. I'll message the dressmakers later for an appointment for you. They made my last couple of shirts. I have to go there to pick up this years ties as well. You can come with me."

Ellen accompanied Mrs Jones to the clothing shop. A young lady was there. She handed Mrs Jones a bag 

"4 ties this year Mrs Jones. The flock is growing! These are the finest weave, should be your health to wear.They will knot well, you guys will look great."

"Thanks Jane. Ellen here will need a shirt, can you please measure her up and have one ready before Friday eve?

"No problem Mrs Jones."

She took out her measure tape and got to work. Ellen felt her loop the tape around her neck and take quite a close measure.

"The collar will need to be a keen fit, these ties need a well fitting collar" Jane explained to Ellen. Mrs Jones nodded in agreement. Once Jane was satisfied with her measurements they left the shop.

Friday came around and Ellen had her shirt. Mrs Jones had the ties at the office. Ellen put on the white shirt and buttoned up. She left the collar undone. She gazed into the mirror. She clasped both ends of the undone collar in her fingers and pulled them together without buttoning up. She got a sense of the stiffness of the material. It came up the back of her neck near to her hairline, and she could feel it wrap around neatly to the front of her neck under her chin. She left the house and headed to the office.
Mrs Jones greeted her on arrival 

"Oh my dear, I see you got your shirt. Looks very well." 

Mrs Jones was stood there wearing her shirt and tie. Ellen could see the collar was tight and the tie was protruding tightly and proudly out from it.

"I see you looking at my tie. It might look a little tight" she said with a grin. "I should have got a new shirt myself, this one is a little small. But not enough to put me off, whats a little discomfort for the good of our image?"

They were there for the day then were meant to go to the event after work. 

"I know the gathering isn't on until later but hows about we get this tie on you?"

Ellen was feeling a little uncomfortable. She had seen how tightly Mrs Jones wore her tie. She knew the collar of this shirt was gonna be tight. She wasn't sure that she'd like to wear it for the entire day.

"Maybe I'll wait until after work. I'm not sure I'll like having the tie on all day, but I'll wear it for the event"

"Nonsense my dear. Come on now, a lady like yourself will always be a lady. Don't worry that ties are seen as a men's thing. Do you not think I look well?"

Ellen had to admit how good Mrs Jones looked, and she was impressed by her attitude about not letting a little bit of discomfort put her off her commitment to looking well.

"Ok. Will you tie it for me?" 

"Of course, my dear"

Ellen went to fasten her collar but Mrs Jones had beaten her to it. With one swift nimble movement she had the collar fastened.Ellen could feel the restriction straight away. She moved her neck and could feel the pressure of the stiff collar all around her throat. She felt a little uneasy but she couldn't stop Mrs Jones at this point.

"Not so bad my dear?"

Ellen shook her head " No, not so bad" But secretly she was wondering how she would cope with this starched tight collar around her neck for the entire day and evening.

Mrs Jones took hold of the collar tips and flicked up the collar. Then Mrs Jones took the tie out and unraveled it. Ellen noticed Mrs Jones letting the material swoosh through her hands. She could tell Mrs Jones liked the feeling of the material. Mrs Jones looped the tie around Ellens neck.
She could feel the smooth sheen of the material brush off her chin as Mrs Jones formed the knot. She observed as Mrs Jones looped the longer end of the tie twice around, then slipped it up the back and teased it through the gap. She then tugged the longer end firmly and formed a nice solid lump of a knot.
Ellen braced herself as she knew what was coming. Mrs Jones had a grin on her face as she began to pull on the smaller end of the tie, tightening it around Ellens collar. Ellen knew Mrs Jones was enjoying this. She slowly slipped the knot tightly up around Ellens neck. Ellen let out a little whimper at the sensation of feeling the knot land firmly into place at the button of her collar. She realised this was going to be it for the day. Mrs Jones then seemed to spend an age adjusting the tie and pulling on the smaller end to get the tie even more firmly into place.
She folded down the collar and again continued to adjust the tie. Once she was happy that it wouldn't be going anywhere or getting loose she stepped back. 

"You look amazing my dear." 

Ellen moved over to the mirror. She watched herself as her neck struggled to adapt to her new attire. She could see  that not only did the collar feel tight but it also looked it. The tie was completely taught to the collar and in turn the collar  completely snug around her neck. There was no room for movement without the collar and tie making their presence known.

"You'll settle into it my dear. Just go about your work and you will barely notice it."

Ellen spent the day pretty much only noticing it. Every time she moved the collar and tie let her know they were there. The tightness was relentless, it never changed all throughout the day.
It got to 6pm and Ellen rose up from her chair. Mrs Jones was there, holding Ellens blazer.She helped her slip it on and they left through the front door ready for the event.

poledan

Back to top Go down

The Annual Event Empty Re: The Annual Event

Post by khzanzhun Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:57 am

Very good story but you forgot to mention the color of the ties and you could give some more details about the fabric, lenght of the ties etc. Wink What about if one of them gets arrested or kidnapped maybe with handcuffs? Smile

khzanzhun

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 am

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:01 am

This is great! Is there a next chapter?

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by poledan Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:40 am

Mrs Jones perspective:

Mrs Jones had admired Ellen from day one. She had taken to the unenviable task of taking on a senior partners workload and managed to shine in her role relatively quickly. She would always respect her for that. The only real issue she had with Ellen was her appearance. This was a law firm and in her opinion Ellen should be dressing far more formally. The annual guilds gathering was coming up and she would have to find a way to get Ellen to make more of an effort.

On the day of the arrival of the invitations Mrs Jones got her chance. Ellen started questioning Mrs Jones about the event and her attire in photos of previous events. 

"Now I'll get this young woman into a proper outfit!." she thought to herself

In Mrs Jones opinion collars and ties on young women should be the norm in a firm such as this. She wore one as a young lady and it helps instill discipline in the early stages of such a profession. It helps that Ellen does have quite a beautifully soft and sleek neck, a stiff collar and firmly knotted tie would compliment it so well

Mrs Jones thought back to her earlier years when just out of school and entering the firm as a young secretary. At her interview she asked what dress code should she adhere to if successful in her application. The interviewer asked her what did she wear every day to her grammar school and added that she should dress in a similar fashion.
Mrs Jones took that to mean blazer shirt and tie. So thats how she arrived on her first day. Black blazer, black knee length skirt, white shirt, burgundy tie. She noticed the attentive gazes from some of the men there. It made her feel good, made her feel noticed.

Truth is she liked the feeling of a tight collar and a thick solid tie reaffirming the collars effect around her neck. She had always had a sense of it. She'll never forget the first day of senior school when her headmistress made her fasten the unnecessarily tight, high, and starched collar of her school shirt. Then the headmistress knotted a small tight knot in her school tie and pulled it tight and firm around her neck. She liked it where the other girls baulked at it. Mrs Jones could never understand why the others didn't like it. She would find herself going through the ritual of untying and retying her tie multiple times a day. It would make her swoon and sigh at the feeling of it. She would also get a thrill out of tying her classmates ties for them. She was easily the most skillfull at it

She now wanted Ellen to share this, surely this form of outfit will fill her with confidence in her appearance and bring her out of her shell. She'd be doing her a favour. And who doesn't like a collar and tie for a formal occasion? Mrs Jones considered it ridiculous that men seemed to have made ties their own. She wore them on occasion and felt she could sport them as well as any man. The key was a well fitting tight collar, then the tie will look well.

She managed to convince Ellen that she should wear a blazer and tie to the event. It was relatively easy to persuade Ellen to accompany her to the store to purchase a dress shirt for the occasion. She had rang ahead and spoke with Jane. "Make sure the collar size you measure for Ellen is a keen fit. She'll be wearing the company tie and you know how we all like to look so well. So see to it Jane please" 

The day of the gathering Ellen came to work wearing her new white shirt. Ellen seemed reluctant to wear the tie. Silly girl, she'll be glad when she has it on, and she will be wondering why she was so apprehensive about wearing it. Come here girl let me help you with this tie.

She took it upon herself to fasten Ellens collar. Yes, a great fit, no space between collar and neck. She could see
the stiff collar slightly dig into Ellens soft neck. She could see her trying to twist her neck to find some slack but the collar moved in unison with her neck. Just the way it should be.

"Not so bad, my dear?"

Ellens positive response spurred her on. I'll go for a half windsor, less chance of that becoming loose at any stage. I don't trust her to observe and adjust her tie frequently enough.

Mrs Jones skillfully formed the knot. Now Ellen my dear, you get to feel the best sensation. The pulling tight of a tie around your beautifully soft supple neck.

Mrs Jones pulled the smaller end until the knot glided up to its destination of the collar button. She pulled it tight into place. She heard a little sigh out of Ellen. Ah yes, she likes it. Excellent! Let me just adjust this properly. Make sure it's tight all around the collar and properly circling the collar. Just another little tug. There, perfect

"You look amazing my dear."

She watched Ellen in the mirror. Ellen seemed to be caressing her neck into the collar and tie, she was enjoying the feeling, Mrs Jones was sure of it. She could spend the day getting used to and enjoying her new outfit and be well readied for the event. It should be a memorable night.

poledan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:24 pm

This is quite wonderful- thank you! I love the contrasting POV’s of the feel of the tight collar and tie.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by poledan Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Glad you like it  Smile

poledan

Back to top Go down

Post by bryantfinlay Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:21 pm

poledan wrote:Glad you like it  Smile
Is Ellen wearing pants in this?

bryantfinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by poledan Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 pm

bryantfinlay wrote:
poledan wrote:Glad you like it  Smile
Is Ellen wearing pants in this?
Absolutely no pants on a young female employee. Ellen wears a knee length skirt. Heels too. Shiny heels. And a well fitting firm collar and a well tied tight fitting tie.Her knees struggle with the length of her skirt in the same way her neck struggles with her collar. Lots of elegant battling in the face of welcome restriction. Fun to watch

poledan

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 pm

I really, really like this story! It’s been very exciting to see a lady like Mrs Jones who has a great passion on tying a tie perfectly and enjoying wearing a skirt suit with it. I can feel everything the same as what she felt. So glad that her passion has been passed by to the next person. And yes, ‘but the collar moved in unison with her neck‘ is exactly also my standard of tying a tie for myself.

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down