Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Annual Dance

2 posters

Go down

The Annual Dance Empty The Annual Dance

Post by SnTMG Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:39 pm

Pt.1 (This is the start of an adult themed story, just a little warning) 😉

Amanda and her roommate Melissa both in their final years of college stood half naked in front of their shared closet. Two garment bags hung from the closet doors. A flyer for the annual Gender Bender dance was pinned to the corkboard.

"I can't believe we're going all the way this year" Amanda said.
"I know, but it's our last dance so we might as well go big" replied Melissa.

Both girls unzipped their bags revealing a tuxedo for each of them. As they inspected their respective outfits Amanda asked playfully "I see you got a floor length skit, does that mean you're going to wear stockings?"
"Of course, I am. I'll never pass up an opportunity to wear my seamed stockings." Melissa smiled as she talked.
"I think I'm just going to wear pantyhose under my pants." Amanda said.

The two girls started to get dressed. When it came time for the bow ties Melissa let out a huff "I didn't know they were going to be the ones that you tie. Anytime I've ever had to wear one it was always pretied."
"Don't worry, I've been practicing." Amanda replied.
Amanda draped the tie around Melissa's neck and slowly tied the bowtie into a knot. With a few final adjustments it was perfectly tight around her neck. "Let me help you with your vest and jacket" Amanda said.
Once her outfit was complete Melissa stood in front of the mirror posing for a few minutes.
"Wow, you look fabulous" said Amanda
"Thanks, I feel fabulous. Damn, you tied this tie a little too tight" Melissa squirmed as she said.
"No, it's just right, you want a little squeeze to make you remember it's there." Amanda said as she grabbed Melissa's ass and rubbed her neck.
"Ohh stop it, you're gonna get me too horny to think" Melissa blushed.
Amanda finished getting herself dressed. She opted for a white tie tuxedo with tails. She always wanted to look like the Hollywood divas of the 1930's. She also chose oxfords instead of heels.

The two girls took a few pictures together and posted them on social media. Within minutes they already had 50 likes and a dozen comments. Before they left for the dance Amanda grabbed a special surprise from her bedside drawer.
"Is that what I think it is?" Melissa askedĀ 
"It is, and someone lucky is going to be enjoying all of it tonight" Amanda said with a smirk.
Melissa's eyes lit up and she said "You better let me in on the fun too"
"Don't worry, we're both going to be happy with how tonight turns out." Amanda replied.

The girls walked out of the door and down the street. The sound of heels and oxfords dampened by their laughter. Their confidence carried them all the way to the dance hall where the annual Gender Bender dance was just beginning...

SnTMG

SuaveDragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Annual Dance Empty Re: The Annual Dance

Post by SuaveDragon Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:08 pm

So far, I love it!

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down