Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophie's interview

4 posters

Go down

Sophie's interview Empty Sophie's interview

Post by Julius_pepperwood Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Sophie got dressed for the job interview as she been instructed to, a tight white blouse, black skirt and black shoes. She arrived at the office, knocked twice and was told to enter by a male voice. Nervously she entered the room and closed the door behind her, smiling awkwardly at the tall, stern man sitting behind the desk.
"My name is John, you will call me sir, sit down" he said, pointing at the chair in front of his desk.
"Yes...sir" said Sophie meekly and sat down.
"First, you will put on the uniform tie that you have to wear in the restaurant. Do your top button up" John opened a desk drawer and removed a wide green and white striped tie. Sophie struggled to do her top button up, the collar of her blouse being a size too small for her slender neck.
"Stand up and put your tie on" John ordered, handing her the tie.
Sophie stood and looped the tie around her neck, she hadn't worn a tie since high school, so started to tie it as she used to. She looped the tie around the knot repeatedly ending up with a fat messy knot, and a tie which didn't even reach her breasts. She left it hanging loose, and sloppily tucked the narrow part between her blouse buttons.
"What is that?!!" John asked angrily.
"Erm..." Sophie stammered nervously. "My tie?..."
John strode round the desk and stood in front of Sophie, glaring angrily down at her.
"I'm sorry" she mumbled, gazing fearfully up at him.
John grabbed the tie and pulled it until the knot got smaller and the wide part was longer, then pulling the narrow part from out of Sophie's blouse he swiftly tightened it up to her throat, forcing her to look upwards as he did so.
With the knot tight against her throat, and the tie jutting outwards from her neck, the tip of the tie sat neatly halfway down her blouse.
"That's better" said John, still holding the tie knot at Sophie's throat.
"Thank you, sir" she said, feeling herself being pulled up onto tiptoes.
John tucked the skinny part of Sophie's tie between her top two buttons and let go of her tie.
"This is how I expect your tie to be tied every day" said John. "Tight up to your throat, with a solid knot, and hanging halfway down your blouse. Not too long and not too short"
"Yes sir" she replied, feeling powerless and subservient.
"Go out to the kitchen and make me a coffee, and serve it to me as if I was a customer"
Sophie exited the office red-faced and chastised, desperately hoping she hadn't blown it. She touched the knot of the tie, but resisted the temptation to loosen it in case John noticed.
To be continued...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sophie's interview Empty Re: Sophie's interview

Post by Julius_pepperwood Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:39 pm

As Sophie started making the coffee, she looked down at her tie hanging away from her chest, dangling over the mug and coffee pot. The constriction at her neck was making breathing difficult, but felt warm and comforting at the same time. She finished making the drink, loaded her tray and headed back into the office.
John was seated at his desk waiting expectantly. "Here is your coffee, sir" said Sophie and placed the tray in front of him. "About time" he grumbled and glared at her. Sophie put her hands behind her which made her tie jut out from her body even more, she smiled nervously.
John took a sip of the coffee and paused... He stood up walked around the desk and gently took hold of Sophie's tie just below the knot. Sophie quivered with fear and excitement. "That's a great cup of coffee" said John smiling. "I'm glad you've got good barista skills, but I'm still concerned that discipline and appearance might be an issue for you"
He let go of her tie. "Re-tie it...now!" He ordered.
Sophie fumbled with the knot, desperate to impress.
She tied her tie quickly and very tightly, her neck reddening and her voice felt croaky.
John held the knot and inspected her neck wear "The knot is a little scruffy, but it's nice and tight. You tucked the narrow bit away nicely and it's pointing away from your chest at a nice angle. A bit short though he mentioned holding the tip"
He pulled sharply at the end of the tie to make it longer, yanking Sophies head forwards. "That's better" he said, gave it a quick tighten so a choking noise came out of Sophie's mouth.
"Now go home and practice your tie, and I'll see you on Monday"
"Thank you sir" said Sophie, and she turned and left.

H
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes and stricttie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffcollar03 Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:39 am

Great story! I'm loving it so far - please make more!

stiffcollar03

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:10 am

Loving this!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:16 pm

Monday morning came and Sophie walked to work. She kept her coat zipped up despite the warm weather, embarrassed at the tightly-knotted tie that she wore. She arrived, hung her coat up, gave her tie a last tighten then walked into the staff room. John was waiting for her along with two other waitresses. "Morning" said John, inspecting her appearance with his stern eyes. "Your tie is satisfactory" Sophie touched the knot nervously and and ensured the narrow part was tucked away neatly.
"This is Kim and Mel, they will supervise you today" John gestured to the other waitresses, who Sophie noticed wore untucked open collared blouses. "Hello" said Sophie quietly. Kim and Mel nodded without speaking.
"I'll be in my office" said John, and walked out briskly.
"Where are your ties?!" Sophie blurted out nervously.
"We're senior waitresses" said Kim rudely. "We don't wear them. Only junior waitresses like you wear a tie"
"Oh..." Replied Sophie.
"Stop asking stupid questions and listen to what we're going to tell you" snapped Mel. She stepped towards Sophie, towering over the shorter woman.
"Do as your told, or it won't just be John who tightens your tie"
Sophie gulped, and looked up fearfully. Mel grabbed her tie and the front of her blouse in her fist. "The money's good here, good tips, easy work...but you've got to obey orders, okay?"
"Okay" squeaked Sophie, pulled up onto her tiptoes with Mel's fist bunching her tie and blouse underneath her chin.
Mel let go of Sophie, straightened her blouse and tie, tightening the knot slightly. Then gestured for Sophie to follow and they started work...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes, stricttie, N00144119 and stiffcollar03 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:09 pm

Sophie was ordered to clear empty tables and run food from the kitchen to customers. Kim and Mel watched her like hawks, hissing at her "don't be lazy" and "hurry up" every time they were close. Sophie was very careful not drop anything or have the end of her tie touch the plates. But every time she went in the kitchen with dirty plates, the kitchen staff stared at her and laughed amongst themselves, Sophie kept checking her appearance in the mirror in case it was how she looked. She looked fine, a bit red-faced from the tight tie she was wearing, but otherwise okay.
A customer stopped her complained his food was cold, and insisted on speaking to the chef.
"Okay" Sophie said meekly and hurried into the kitchen.
"Er...excuse me chef" she said nervously.
"What?!!" The red-faced, stressed out head chef said, he was a tall, muscular man with hard eyes.
"A customer has asked to see you"
The chef came out from behind the ovens and stood in front of Sophie, bending so his face was level with hers.
"What happens when a junior waitress interrupts me with this bullshit?? He asked angrily.
"Erm..." Sophie stammered.
"I'm really busy...and you come in here, on your first day!!" The chef bellowed. He glanced downwards "Your tie is dirty"
He grabbed Sophie's tie and led her over to the sink. Picking up a cloth he wiped a splash of food of her tie whilst gripping it firmly.
"Oh!!..." gasped Sophie as she was suddenly dragged across the kitchen quickly.
"That's better, now get back to work" said the chef, releasing his grip on her tie.
"Thank you, chef" Sophie whispered, and hurried away.
Her shift was finished, so Sophie knocked on John's door to check it was okay to leave.
"Come in..."

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

stricttie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:49 pm

"Can I go home now, sir?" asked Sophie.
"Soon" replied John. "How did you find your first day?"
"Um...yes, good. Thank you sir" Sophie was unsure how to answer.
John stood and walked over to wear Sophie was standing. He gently took her tie in his hand and smiled down at her.
"Kim and Mel have reported back to me, and I watched you work as well. Your obedience is getting better, but you need to work more efficiently"
"Yes, sir" replied Sophie, comforted by John's gentle grip on her tie. "Why does everybody grab me by the tie?" She asked.
"In order for you to know your place and develop a suitably submissive attitude. It's very important as a junior waitress that you are consistently dominated by the senior staff" said John, pulling Sophie upwards by her tie.
"I understand" she replied, her mind racing as she considered what kind of workplace she had found herself in.
"And I think you enjoy it a bit, don't you?" added John, a wry smile on his face.
Sophie blushed and cast her eyes downwards. John gave her tie a playful shake. "Go home. Make sure you are on time tomorrow"
"Yes sir" said Sophie and she left.
The next day Sophie arrived at work. "Hello" she said to Kim and Mel as she entered the staff room. They nodded at her sternly. She removed her coat and adjusted her tie in front of the mirror. It was tight up to her throat, a slightly larger knot than the previous day and jutted out from her neck at a prominent angle, the tip hung between her breasts and the skinny part was tucked between her top two buttons. She had practiced tying her tie the previous night, and had wrapped the wide part of the tie around a number of times to create a fatter knot which she preferred. Sophie turned and asked Kim and Mel how her tie looked.
They both walked over to her, Kim took the knot between her finger and thumb and held it firmly. Mel put her hand on the back of Sophies neck and slipped three fingers under her collar, gripping her tie at the back of her neck she pulled her head back. Sophie winced and swallowed nervously. "Tighter!" Mel hissed. Kim slowly pulled the skinny part of Sophie's tie out of her blouse and slowly made her tie tighter. Sophie's eyes dilated and a choked grunt came out of her mouth. "Better" said Mel.
Sophie was struggling to breathe, but couldn't help but look up gratefully at the two angry-looking women. "Thank you" she whispered. Mel pointed towards the restaurant. Sophie hurried to work.
Part way through her shift Sophie noticed John was talking to Kim and Mel and glancing in her direction. Sophie was red-faced and felt faint from her extremely tight tie and could feel her eyes bulging a bit, but she didn't dare loosen it. John gestured for her to come over, Sophie hurried over obediently.
"We have a special booking this afternoon. Some good friends of mine in the private dining area. They have requested a permanent waitress in the room to cater to there every wish. You will be theirs for the duration of the meal Sophie"
Sophie smiled nervously.
"Now go and redo your tie in the bathroom and don't bloody faint on us! They'll be here in 15 minutes"
"Yes sir" Sophie rushed off, excited and nervous about serving the special guests.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:39 pm

Sophie stood in front of the bathroom mirror and loosened her tie, she felt relieved at the release of pressure and took several deep breaths. She undid it then retied the knot, it felt great in her hand, a smooth solid necktie knot in her fingers. She slowly tightened it, keen to feel the pressure on her neck again, just not quite as much! She completed her tie...tight, sticking out from her neck, skinny bit tucked away and the perfect length, ending half way down her chest. She turned her neck from side to side a few times, watching the tie in the mirror as it moved with her neck.
Mel stuck her head in the doorway "Come on" she snapped, Sophie followed her dutifully.
John was waiting outside the private dining area.
"Right Sophie, listen...they are in there now, you will supply the water first, collect the drinks and food they've pre-ordered when they are ready. Don't rush the courses, but don't be slow either. You will be polite and obedient if they choose to talk to you. Should they not require you for anything, you will stand silently hands behind your back awaiting instruction....nothing is too much for them, okay?"
Sophie nodded.
"You will not leave the room until they choose to dismiss you understand?"
"Yes sir"
John took hold of Sophie's tie and looked her in the eye. "This is very important to me. Don't mess up!"
"Yes sir" said Sophie, gulping nervously.
"In you go"
Sophie opened the door and walked slowly into the room. A group of 12 people were seated quietly around a large, immaculately set up dining table. They turned and looked at the newcomer.
"Good afternoon, my name's Sophie, I'm your waitress today"
Sophie walked up to the table and started filling water glasses. She was anxious and concentrating fiercely on the task at hand, desperate not to make any errors.
Sophie surreptitiously glanced at the diners as she made her away round the table. There were 5 men and 7 women at the table, the men in immaculate suits and the ladies in stylish dresses. Nobody looked familiar until Sophie found herself filling the glass of the youngest man of the group. She glanced at his face and realised he was a familiar face and was gazing at her intently with an arrogant, amused expression. Sophie was shocked, it was Ralph a boy who she'd had a massive crush on at high school who never noticed her. She tried to hide her surprise, but could feel her eyes widening and face reddening.
"Sophie, isn't it?" said Ralph.
"Yes...Ralph, er...sir...sorry" Sophie stammered, dying of embarrassment inside.
"So you're the new junior waitress here then?...You did always seem to like humiliation, didn't you?" Ralph barked with laughter.
Sophie could feel everyone's eyes on her, as Ralph embarrassed her. She was frozen, unable to move.
"Well, carry on then!" Ralph laughed.
Sophie shuffled on and poured water for the next guest
"This girl was desperate for my attention at school, y'know?" Ralph said to his dinner mates. There was sniggering and grins from around the table.
"Of course she did Ralphy" gushed an older lady who sat at the head of the table.
Sophie couldn't believe that she was stuck in a room in servitude to Ralph Hampton, the richest, most handsome and popular guy in school. A guy who repeatedly rejected and mocked her due to the intense, obsessive crush she had on him for years. Memories of repeated insults, blanks and humiliation came back.
"Come here waitress" barked Ralph's voice, as Sophie finished pouring the water.
She hurried over to him blushing "Yes...sir?"
"Looks a bit like your old school uniform, doesn't it?" he said, pointing at her tie. "You never wore your tie like this though did you? Long and scruffy, hidden in your baggy jumper like the rejects wasn't it?"
Giggles emanated from around the table.
"John makes you wear it nice and tight here, doesn't he?" said Ralph, reaching up to Sophie's neck and pushing her tight tie knot into her neck.
"Girl, where is the wine?" snapped the lady at the head of the table.
"Sorry, Ma'am" mumbled Sophie, as she rushed to the fridge.
"You can play with her later Ralph, I'm thirsty!"

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes and stricttie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:40 pm

Sophie served wine and entrees and the group of diners settled down to quiet conversation. Then she stood in the corner, hands behind her back, awaiting instruction.
As she waited, Sophie found her eyes wandering to Ralph. He was smiling and laughing, chatting happily with his friends. Her mind flashed back 5 years to high school and a memory had reappeared which she thought she'd wiped from her mind. She was walking past the bike sheds and she saw Ralph behind them, he had Sarah, a popular girl, up against the wall. He held her tightly by the knot of her school tie and was kissing her aggressively. His hand was up her skirt moving frantically and Sarah's hand was in his trouser flies shaking quickly.
Sophie remembered staring at the scene for a minute, desperately wishing it was her, until she was spotted by Ralph who mouthed an obscenity at her and she left.
"Oi, come here!"
Sophie was startled out of her reverie by the snapped instruction, she hurried over to Ralph, who had demanded her attention.
"Butter my bread, wench!" Ralph ordered, laughing cruelly and glancing around at his smirking companions.
Sophie leant over the table and started to spread the butter. She was hot and flustered, tingling at being so close to Ralph, her tie hung temptingly near his left hand. Please grab it, Sophie thought, please!! Ralph's hand brushed her tie and blouse as he gestured whilst talking. Sophie gasped quietly, desperate to feel the pull on her neck from a tie grab, it didn't happen. She finished buttering, and turned to leave, very disappointed.
As she walked back to her waiting spot, she was suddenly viciously grabbed by the tie and yanked off balance onto one leg.
"Oh!!" Sophie exclaimed. The older lady had gripped her tie and blouse and savagely pulled Sophie towards her with an iron grip. Sophie gagged as her tie was twisted at her throat. She could feel the ladies breath in her ear as she hissed at her nastily "If I see you flirting with my Ralphy again I will hurt you, understand?!
"Yes Ma'am" croaked Sophie, struggling to breath, tears forming in her eye.
"I saw you there...desperate for him to touch you, shoving your breasts towards him...vile girl"
The ladies fingernails dug into her throat as she angrily shook Sophie by her tie.
"Sorry" Sophie whimpered.
"If he wants you, he has you, right?"
Sophie nodded frantically.
"You do not use your girly sluttiness to tease him!"
"I'm very sorry Ma'am" Sophie tried to shift her position to allow air into her airway, in response her tie was shook angrily. Sophie stopped moving, desperate to be released, terrified of the furious lady who had grabbed her tie, and was glaring at her from millimetres away from her face.
Finally, Sophie felt the grip on her tie loosen and she stood up straight breathing deeply. The older lady smiled sweetly and waved her away.
The meal continued, Sophie surreptitiously rubbed her sore neck in-between her serving duties. The guests chatted among themselves, mostly ignoring Sophie.
She was still shaken by the violent necktie grab she had received, but she was aware of John's words that nothing is too much for them...not even a severe choking.
As the meal was ending, one of the other ladies at the table gestured for Sophie to approach. "I think I've lost an earring on the floor. On your knees and search for it, girl"
The lady pulled Sophie's tie forcing her onto her knees. "Under the table now, find it" she said encouragingly.
Sophie started to crawl, her tight tie swaying gently and feeling even tighter as her head was tilted back. The humiliation of the scenario was lost on Sophie, she automatically just obeyed, relieved it wasn't another severe choking.

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Great story so far

N00144119

Julius_pepperwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:30 pm

Sophie could feel her skirt riding up as she crawled carefully under the table. Somebody stretched a leg and kicked her sharply in the side, Sophie winced in pain. After a few minutes of humiliating under table crawling she spotted a shiny object near somebody's foot. She picked up the earring and looked around for an exit point
As she picked her way between 2 sets of legs, a hand appeared under the table and roughly felt over her face before locating her collar and tie. Gripping her tightly, the strong hand dragged her along the floor, out from under the table.
"There you are!" Said a man's voice, gripping her tie knot tightly, the man held out is hand, Sophie dropped the earring in it and the man passed it over to its owner.
"Good girl" the man said encouragingly and released her from his grip. Sophie tidied her tie and blouse and returned to her station.
The meal ended, and Sophie waited by the door to thank everyone as they left. Most people ignored her as she meekly thanked them. The man who dragged her out from under the table, winked and slipped £20 between two of her blouse buttons. The lost earring lady smiled and gave her £25. Sophie tensed and blushed as Ralph approached. He stood before her "Thanks" he said insincerely as his right hand brushed the tip of her tie. Sophie's heart sank as he moved away, why does everyone grab her by the tie but not him??
The old lady who choked her was last in line. She smiled kindly, handed her £20 and gave Sophie's tie a gentle tug.
Sophie swiftly cleared the table and returned to the staff room, Kim and Mel were waiting for her...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Kim and Mel strolled over to Sophie looking disinterested. Kim took Sophie's tie lazily in her hand and held it half-heartedly.
"Hand over your tips" Mel ordered, Sophie obeyed.
"Go to John's office" Kim ordered, releasing the tie.
Sophie knocked on the office door.
"Come in"
Sophie entered sheepishly, hoping she had performed adequately at the private meal. John came over to Sophie and took her tie gently in his hand. He smile at her and spoke softly "You did well. Good personal tips for you which Kim and Mel will keep for you. And an extra overall tip which they paid me. They will continue with their regular booking. How did they treat you?"
Sophie smile back uncertainly and started to speak-
"Wait, first loosen your tie and undo your top button" John said.
"Er...really?" Sophie asked, confused by the request.
"Yes" replied John, letting go of her tie.
Sophie loosened her tight tie knot, and undid her top blouse button. She felt self-conscious and wary of being punished.
"Let's pull this out to" said John, tugging the skinny part of her tie out of her blouse and letting it hang loose, the end reaching between Sophie's legs. "Sit down" John gestured to the chair. Sophie sat, bolt upright, nervously touching her loosened tie, fiddling with the knot. Why the change in mood? She wondered. Why no discipline? She wrapped the skinny part of her tie round her wrist and fidgeted.
"So, continue" John promoted.
Sophie started to explain the various events of the dinner, the different tie grabs and humiliations, leaving out no detail. John stood over by the window, facing away from Sophie, seemingly ignoring her. Before Sophie could finish, John interrupted her "You can go home now Sophie, see you tomorrow"
"Okay...bye" Sophie got up and left the office. Her loose, untucked tie swinging about. On the walk home, Sophie considered the change in attitude after the meal, the lack of aggressive tie pulling and throttling from Kim and Mel, John's relaxed attitude to her tie, did they not care anymore? Had they lost interest in disciplining her? Why the quick change? It was so confusing.
The next day Sophie rushed into work, she had overslept and was nearly left. Her tie was hurriedly tied, with a softer, fatter knot and the skinny part untidily tucked below the second button instead of at the top. It lacked tightness due to the knot, and was too short as well.
She looked in the mirror but had no time to redo it.
Kim and Mel ignored her and performed their tasks in silence, John spent all day in his office. Sophie had a calm and uneventful day, even the chefs and kitchen staff didn't bully her, her tie wasn't grabbed once. Sophie loosened her tie even more infront of Kim and Mel before she went home... nothing.
Three more calm, uneventful days passed before Sophie's one day off a week. Her tie got sloppy and loose, no one bothered grabbing it or dominating her in any way. Sophie felt rejected and lacklustre, she found herself missing the fear and anxiety, the constriction and difficulty breathing, the little moments of grudging consideration, in between the constant necktie grabs, chokes and humiliation. She felt unwanted, she needed to feel like the other staff, especially John, wanted her, even if they just wanted to choke her. What could she do?...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:52 pm

It was the end of her shift on the day before her day off, Sophie ambled passed the mirror in the staffroom, pausing to inspect her appearance. Her tie was askew, the fat, messy knot hung 6 inches below her open collar, her tie hung on its side it had got twisted in the knot. The length was too long almost reaching her waist and the skinny part was untidily tucked between her third and fourth buttons. She was a mess.
She looked over at Kim and Mel who were chatting idly ignoring her. This has to change thought Sophie, so she marched over to John's door and knocked sharply on it.
"Come in" said John.
Sophie entered "I need to talk"
"Have a seat"
"I think I will stand, if that's okay...sir" said Sophie, desperately trying to sound confident.
"Suit yourself" replied John.
Sophie took a deep breath and began her rehearsed speech "I...er...I feel that my training here is not good enough anymore in order for me to reach my full potential as a junior waitress. I will resign my post unless I am subjected to the correct level of domination and discipline in order for me to progress...I believe the treatment I received on my first 2 shifts was correct, and I wish to return to that or, as I said, I will...umm...resign" Sophie started to falter, as John's facial expression changed to a harsh frown.
John cleared his throat and responded "The early domination and punishment you received was a gentle introduction to the role. We then intentionally let things slide to see if you would keep the standards. By your appalling, sloppy appearance you haven't..." John gestured at Sophie's scruffy tie. "You obviously aren't able to keep standards up yourself, and you seem to enjoy the previous treatment. So we will return to the harsh, strict discipline and I will ensure it is cranked up a notch to punish you for slipping and ensure it doesn't happen again. If you think anything you experienced in your first two days was tough, then you are in for a shock..."
Sophie quivered with an intoxicating mix of fear, relief and excitement. She felt damp, confused and agitated and touched her tie knot repeatedly. "Thank you sir" she gasped, gazing at John adoringly...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:50 pm

"Do your fucking tie properly!!" John snarled angrily, towering over Sophie who cowered meekly.
"Yes sir!" She fumbled with the loose knot and quickly began to tie it again.
"Your day off tomorrow is cancelled!" John hissed.
"Yes sir" Sophie tied a quite large but solid knot in her tie, ensured it was a suitable length, and then began to tighten.
"Give it here!" Snapped John, snatching her tie off her. He gripped the skinny part and slid the knot upwards briskly.
As the knot reached Sophie's throat, John pulled upwards forcing her to look up at him. He carried on tightening till Sophie's collar was severely wrinkled, her breathing was laboured and she could barely talk. Sophie gazed upwards, feeling faint with her tongue protruding, she was pulled onto tiptoes by her dominant manager who fixed her with a steely expression. John tucked the skinny part between her top two buttons and then dragged Sophie across his office towards the door.
A choking noise emanated from Sophies dry mouth, her hands hung uselessly by her sides. Despite her predicament she was still relieved to be choked by John again. Out of the office, down the corridor and into the staff room they went, Sophie on tiptoes, dragged by her extremely tightly-knotted tie offering no resistance whatsoever. John took her to Kim and handed her over, Kim took her tie and let her stand normally momentarily.
"Knees!!" Bellowed Mel, joining the group.
Sophie dropped on to her knees, her tie still in Kim's fist.
"Look at the floor" ordered Kim.
Sophie tried to turn her head so she could look downwards, but the restrictively tight tie held by Kim made it impossible. Kim let go of her tie "Face on the ground" Sophie bent forwards so her face was touching the carpet. Her tie had rested on the floor facing forwards infront of her face. Mel slid her foot in-between Sophie's chin and the floor, pinning her to the ground by her tie.
"Tomorrow you will wash this carpet with a bucket and brush" said John.
"Tonight you are coming out with us" said Mel, kicking Sophie's face as she removed her foot.
"Stand up" barked Kim.
Sophie struggled to her feet, red-faced and desperate to be allowed to loosen her tie a little. John whispered in Mel's ear then left the room.
Mel reached out to Sophie's tie knot and roughly loosened it a little.
"Thank you" said Sophie, gulping in air.
"Wait here while we change" Kim ordered as the two dominant waitresses walked towards the changing room. Sophie was exhilarated, she had received a terrifying choking from her superiors, they still wanted her here if only to bully her. And she was invited out with Kim and Mel, where were they going she wondered? Was she allowed to change?
Kim and Mel returned wearing matching skirts, vest tops and subtle make-up.
"Can I go home to change?" Sophie asked hopefully.
Kim and Mel shared a look. "Of course not" Mel said. "Don't be ridiculous"
"Oh" responded Sophie, disappointment in her voice.
"You may redo your tie slightly shorter than usual" said Kim. " But not looser"
Sophie walked to the mirror undid her tie, altered the lengths slightly and re-tied it. The knot was fat and solid, tight against her red throat, it jutted away from her neck and hung down a third of the way to her waist. Sophie loved the shorter length and ran her hand up and down it, stroking the knot as well. She tucked the skinny part away, gave the knot a last squeeze and turned to Kim and Mel.
"C'mon" they said in unison after nodding satisfactorily at Sophie's tie.
Sophie walked in-between Kim and Mel down the street her tie flapping in the breeze. She felt nervous and self-conscious in her schoolgirl-esque outfit, and yet strangely liberated in the knowledge that she was completely controlled by the two women either side of her.
"Your flapping tie is annoying me" said Mel, grabbing it and holding it firmly as they walked. Sophie was comforted by the feeling of her tight tie held in someone's fist.
"We're here" announced Mel, as they reached a popular cocktail bar which had stylish decor and trendy clientele.
Sophie was led inside by the tie, numerous faces turned to look at the short girl wearing a tie being pulled into the bar by two taller, indentically dressed women. Sophie blushed and smiled awkwardly as she was taken to a table.
"Stand" ordered Kim. Sophie stood still as Mel released her tie and both other women sat down.
"Two strawberry daiquiris, and hurry up!" Mel said, looking at Sophie. Sophie automatically obeyed and headed towards the bar. Was she just going to serve them all night she wondered? Is she allowed a drink?...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes, stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Sophie ordered the drinks from a smiley young barmaid with kind eyes, who looked at her attire quizzically.
"Nice tie" said the barmaid.
"Thank you" replied Sophie, blushing and tilting her head downwards, her chin resting on her fat tie knot. "It's my work uniform" she added.
"Your friend was holding you by the tie when you entered"
"Yes" said Sophie. "They like to do that...and I like to please them"
"I see" the barmaid said.
Sophie smiled hopefully at her.
"Can I touch it?" Asked the barmaid.
"Yes, of course" Sophie immediately complied with the girls request and stood on tiptoes and leant over the bar, guiding the barmaids hand so she held the tie just below the knot.
"It feels nice" the barmaid ran her fingers up and down the short tie, touching the knot gently. "You wear it very tight" she added noticing the constriction on Sophie's neck.
"Yes, I have to...it's comfortable"
Sophie's tie was released and she collected her drinks.
"I don't have any money!" Sophie realized. "One moment please" she rushed back to the table.
Kim and Mel smirked at her flustered expression. Mel was holding some notes which she handed to Sophie.
"Stupid girl" she muttered.
"Is this my tip money?" Asked Sophie.
"Yes" replied Kim. "Is that a problem?"
"Umm..." Sophie hesitated. Kim snatched her tie and yanked her close. "Is...that...a...problem??" She hissed fiercely.
"No, of course not...I'm sorry...please" Sophie gibbered. Her tie was released and she went and paid.
Sophie supplied her tormenters with more rounds of drinks until her tip money was nearly spent. In-between her drink-buying duties, she stood obediently near the table whilst Kim and Mel chatted.
Sophie piped up during a pause in the conversation. "Umm...can I...er...do I get a drink?" She asked in a begging tone of voice.
"Of course" answered Kim. "Get yourself a bowl of water" both ladies laughed drunkenly.
Sophie smiled, unsure if they were serious.
"Now!!" Mel snapped. Sophie hurried to the bar.
"A bowl of water please" she whispered to the friendly barmaid.
"Okay" was the amused reply.
Sophie carried the bowl back carefully.
"On the floor" was the order. Sophie put in down.
"On your knees and drink it all up" Kim ordered gleefully.
Sophie hesitated, was this a humiliation too far. Mel grabbed the end of her tie and aggressively yanked her downwards. Sophie was on her knees, holding her tie out of the bowl with one hand and lapping enthusiastically, her skirt was riding up and Kim and Mel were laughing hysterically. Sophie sensed movement behind her and more laughter, two pairs of men's shoes were visible in her peripheral vision. She finished the water and stood up holding the bowl.
"Return the bowl" ordered Kim, Sophie complied.
When she returned to the table, she found the two men who had been behind her had joined Kim and Mel and were chatting eagerly. Sophie stood in her place and waited.
The bar was emptying out and was soon to close. Soon, they were the only customers. Kim made a brief phone call and gestured for Sophie to approach. Kim took hold of her tie and whispered in her ear "We're going home with these guys, you will be collected by John shortly"
Sophie's tie was released and the couples left, leaving Sophie standing awkwardly, with only the friendly barmaid there who was tidying up the bar.
"I'm waiting to be collected" said Sophie self-consciously.
The barmaid smiled "Okay"
Sophie approached the girl. "My name's Sophie. What's yours?"
"Beth" was the reply.
"Do you need help?" Sophie asked. "You can make me do things of you want?"
Beth laughed, and paused deep in thought. "Well" she said. "I want to take off your tie"
Sophie walked up to Beth immediately, put her hands behind her back, sticking her chest out to make it easier for her. Beth gently took her tie knot and loosened it fully before pulling the tie out from under Sophie's collar. Sophie gasped a little, her hand went up to her bare collar, she looked around panicked, what if John arrived and she was tie-less?
"Can I have it back please?" She asked Beth.
"No" Beth giggled and draped it round her own shoulders and walked off.
At that very moment the door opened and John entered...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:02 pm

"Where is your tie?" John hissed, grabbing Sophie's collar at the back of her neck and pulling upwards. Sophie whimpered. "Beth wanted to take it...umm...and I didn't want to be disrespectful, so I let her"
"I see" John said, pulling upwards more, so Sophie was on tip toes, gagging loudly. His arm muscles burned as Sophie's arms flailed. "You're in a bit of a pickle aren't you girl?" He said. "You were correct to assume subservience to Beth and comply with her request. But in doing that you have broken my rules" John released his grip and let Sophie bend over and inhale raggedly.
"Sorry sir" she gasped.
Beth watched the interaction with a intrigued smile on her face, fiddling with Sophie's tie which hung loosely and untied round her neck.
"Beth can you tie a tie" John asked.
"Yes" she replied.
"Would you like to do the honours?"
"Of course" she smiled.
John pushed Sophie towards her.
Beth steadied Sophie by gripping her shoulders, then popped her collar with a kind smile on her face. Looping the tie round Sophie's neck she began the knot. Sophie gazed at Beth happily, what a lovely girl she thought.
"Solid knot, length halfway down please" John requested, poking Sophie between her breasts. "Nice and tight, pointing out from her throat"
"As you wish" Beth said.
Beth tied a large, solid knot and tightened it gently until it looked tight to Sophie's neck but wasn't very restrictive. She slowly fed the skinny part between Sophie's buttons, maintaining eye contact throughout and biting her bottom lip. Beth completed the tie by putting the collar down, giving the knot a quick squeeze, and running her hand down the length of the necktie slowly ensuring her fingers brushed Sophie's breasts. Sophie quivered uncontrollably and let out a small whimper. Beth giggled and gave Sophie and peck on the lips and a wink then walked away. John watched this with an amused expression, which he quickly changed to rage when Sophie glanced on his direction.
"Come on" he snapped impatiently, took her tie in his right hand, tightened it and led Sophie out of the bar.
Sophie felt ecstatic, the lovely Beth had tied her tie amazingly and given her a peck on the lips, and now her necktie was gripped by John's muscular hand and she was being dragged along.
"Bend over" John ordered, once they were on the pavement. Sophie complied and bent double next to him. He adjusted his grip on her tie and set off walking briskly, Sophie bent over being pulled along next him. She was in pain, stumbling and bumping into things but she didn't care. Passersby were laughing and pointing with confusion, but Sophie was oblivious...
They reached the restaurant. "Can I go home please sir?" Sophie asked cautiously, still bent over, her tie still in John's fist.
"No, you will live in the restaurant from now on" John unlocked the door and dragged her in. He took her to a room at the back of the building which Sophie hadn't seen before. John released her tie "Stand up straight"
Sophie obeyed, stretching awkwardly and touching her tie knot, the skinny part had been partially pulled out of her blouse, so she tucked it back in neatly. In the room was a single mattress, a wardrobe and a small bathroom had been fitted into the far corner.
"You will live here now" said John. "I will lock you in when I'm done with you in the evening, then release you when it's time for work in the morning. You WILL be showered, dressed and ready on time. In the wardrobe are spare blouses and skirts, and there is food in the fridge in the bottom of the wardrobe" He reached into a pocket and pulled out another necktie identical to the one round Sophie's neck. "This is your sleeping tie. You will swap your work tie for this as soon as you are put in here and you will have your work tie on when I come to collect you"
"Yes sir" said Sophie, excited by the new arrangement.
"Your sleeping tie will be tied as tight as your work tie, but can be marginally shorter if you wish. Skinny bit tucked away, top button done up, you understand?"
"Yes sir"
"Remember, no loosening the tie just because you're going to be in bed!" John took hold of Sophie's tie, shaking it for emphasis.
"You may remove your skirt for sleeping, but your blouse must be then tucked into your panties"
"Yes sir" Sophie blushed at the mention of her underwear.
"Good night" said John and walked out, locking the door behind him.

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:38 pm

I really like this story so far. Hope it gets meaner and different clothes added in to make her more uncomfortable

N00144119

Julius_pepperwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Sophie looked around her sparse new home. She touched her necktie knot with excitement, they definitely want me now, John's making me live here she thought. Before getting into bed, Sophie showered and changed into a new blouse, she left her skirt off and tucked her blouse into her panties. After hanging her work tie up neatly, she tied her sleeping neckwear. She made it short, possibly the shortest tie she had tied at work, only about 5 inches of the wide part were hanging out of the lovely fat knot. She tucked the narrow part away and cinched the tie tighter to her throat, was this too short she wondered? It felt so nice though, she held the knot in one hand and the tip of the tie the other. She gave it another tighten till she gagged slightly then got into bed. Sophie felt amazing, locked in the restaurant by John, lying under crisp sheets with a fat-knotted short tie constricting her neck. She was slowly dozing off when she noticed a small security camera up in the far corner of her room. John was filming her to ensure she behaved Sophie thought, he will know she tied her sleeping tie extra short, will he be angry in the morning?. Sophie fell asleep dreaming of his strong hand grabbing her tie and dragging her around.
Sophie awoke suddenly, she automatically reached up and felt her tie knot, it had got loosened and twisted during the night so she straightened it and gave it a tighten. She rolled over to the check the time "Oh no!" Sophie gasped, she had to start work in 2 minutes and she was still in bed. She lay still knowing she would not be able to be ready in time.
Right on time, her door opened and John marched in.
"What the fuck?" He barked. "Why are you still in bed?"
"Umm" Sophie was petrified.
"And your tie is too short, you stupid little girl!" John shouted. "Did you not see the camera?!"
He strode over to the bed, took a fistful of Sophie's fat tie knot and blouse and dragged her upright from her lying position. Sophie started choking and felt her face redden as her feet left the ground, she was being held in the air by her tie inches from John's face, she started to thrash around in panic as she struggled to breathe. John dropped her to the ground, she stumbled but he was still holding her tie so she didn't fall. "Straight to work" he said grimly, pulling her swiftly to the staffroom.
"On the floor!"
Sophie dropped to her knees, John placed a bucket of soapy water next to her and threw a sponge at her. "Clean" he ordered.
Sophie was red-faced with tears in her eyes, she took deep ragged breaths and started to work. Crawling on her hands and knees only wearing her sleeping tie, blouse and panties, Sophie wet patches of carpet then scrubbed them.
Other employees started to arrive at work, smirking at Sophie as they saw her scrubbing the floor in her night clothes. John spoke individually to all of them. First the grumpy chef came over. "Up" he ordered. Sophie paused, and sat back on her haunches. The chef grabbed her tie and yanked it fiercely. "Too bloody short!"
Then the kitchen porters did the same, ordered her up and gave her tie a pull. Then Kim and Mel arrived...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:36 pm

Kim and Mel walked over to Sophie and stood over her smirking. "Your first night in the free accommodation, you woke up late, you're not dressed properly and you're doing a shitty job of cleaning the floor" said Kim accusingly.
"And how short is that silly little tie your wearing?" added Mel.
Sophie bowed her head, her face reddening with embarrassment.
"Stand up" barked Kim.
Sophie stood. Mel took hold of Sophies tie and pulled her close. "How many chokes, tie pulls, humiliations and punishments do you need little girl?"
Sophie looked downcast.
"Well?" said Mel.
"I...er, John said I could tie my sleeping tie shorter...I think it looks cute" whined Sophie.
Kim brought over Sophie's work tie. "Swap ties...and tie it an acceptable length"
Sophie complied, ensuring her work tie was tight, immaculate and not too short, hanging away from her neck and reaching halfway down her blouse.
"Finish the floor by lunch...then you will be punished" Kim said, as the two senior waitresses walked off.
Sophie got back down on hands and knees and continued scrubbing.
Lunchtime arrived and Sophie had just finished, she put away her bucket and sponge and stood, hands behind her back waiting for Mel and Kim. The two dominant ladies came over, Kim grabbed Sophie's tie and pulled her up onto tiptoes. Sophie whimpered and fidgeted. "Stop moving!" Kim hissed. "I think you need to go back to school"
Sophie found herself dragged by her tight tie out onto the street, only wearing a necktie, blouse and panties. Kim and Mel marched her briskly down the pavement. Where are they taking me?! Can't I put a skirt on? Sophie pondered. A few minutes passed, before the threesome turned through a large gateway and crossed a carpark. Oh no! Sophie died a little inside, my old high school. Kim meant what she said about going back to school.
"Really?-" Sophie started to speak.
"SHUT UP!" yelled Mel.
Sophie was dragged into the main entrance and up to the reception. The receptionist looked bemused at her visitors, Kim spoke quietly to the lady out of earshot of Sophie after handing Sophie's tie to Mel. Mel pulled Sophie about malevolently, laughing to herself.
Sophie was then dragged through double doors towards the sports centre. Why is the receptionist letting this happen?! Sophie was baffled. Kim pushed open the door to the girls changing room and Mel yanked Sophie inside. A row of pegs was on the wall, Sophie was pulled up onto tiptoes and a peg was hooked under her tie behind the knot.
"Oh!.." Sophie started to protest.
"SHUT UP!" Mel snapped. "You...will...not...move" said Kim threateningly. "The hockey team will be here soon!" Kim and Mel walked away, talking about lunch.
Sophie was on tiptoes, hung off a coat peg by her tie, her face pressed against the wall. She tottered about, desperately trying not to hang herself, choking sounds emanating from her reddish face. Her tie dug into her neck and the fat knot was forced up under her chin.
A door opened, Sophie heard some loud, boisterous voices approaching...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:11 pm

It's okay they're only schoolgirls thought Sophie, she'd explain what's happening and there won't be any problems. I mean, I'm 20 years old she told herself, trying to be brave. Maybe If I unhook myself, tell the kids to keep it secret then rehang myself before Kim and Mel return, Sophie wondered as she tried not to be strangled.
"Well, what do we have here??" Asked a loud, confident voice.
Sophie could see a tall muscular girl with long blonde hair standing behind her, holding a hockey stick.
"Why are you hanging from the peg??, That's not our school tie!...who ARE you??" The girl was demanding, expecting answers.
"I...am a grown-up, not in school. Get on with changing" Sophie squeaked, trying to sound authoritative.
"You're a grown-up are you??" The girl laughed scornfully. " You're hanging from a peg in a high school changing room wearing a funny tie, shirt and panties...and you're a grown-up??" Some other girls also carrying hockey sticks had gathered behind Sophie, laughing hysterically at her predicament.
"I'm 20 years old" gasped Sophie indignantly. "I have a job in a restaurant!"
"I've got a text from my sister here, Kate" a stocky, dark haired girl said to the blonde closest to Sophie.
"It says she's left a present for us in the changing rooms, teach her a lesson, her name's Sophie and she loves a tie choke!"
"Ha!, excellent!" exclaimed Kate. " I haven't tormented anyone for a while"
Sophie felt her heart sinking, she started to pull her tie off, desperate to escape.
"Stop right there!" Kate raised her hockey stick and prodded Sophie in the throat with it.
Sophie froze. "You'll be in so much trouble if you don't leave me alone" she said, flustered and panicky.
"No we won't!" laughed Kate.
Kate turned to the rest of the hockey team "Everyone get changed. Me and Jo are gonna have some fun!" she winked at the girl who got the text, who was Kim's sister.
"Give me your school tie Jo, we might use it" Jo handed it over.
Kate grabbed hold of Sophie's tie and unhooked her from the peg. "You look a mess, sort yourself out!"
Sophie gasped, relieved to be unhooked but scared of what Kate had in store for her. She realized she will have to submit to the girls, they were bigger, had hockey sticks and one was Kim's sister. Maybe if she behaved herself, Kim and Mel would go easy on her.
"Thank you" Sophie said to Kate, as she retied her messy tie and tucked her blouse back into her panties.
"Don't you mean thank you boss?" asked Kate wickedly, holding her hockey stick up to Sophie's throat.
"Sorry...thank you boss" whispered Sophie obediently.
"Can I borrow a skirt?!" Sophie blurted out without thinking.
"What??" snarled Kate as she grabbed Sophie's tie, hooked her hockey stick behind the knot and rammed her up against the wall. "Of course you fucking can't!!"
Jo and Kate laughed as Sophie whimpered apologetically.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry...please...I didn't mean it...sorry boss"
Kate let Sophie go, Sophie quickly straightened and tightened her tie.
"You love that tie don't you Sophie?" said Kate.
"Yes...boss" replied Sophie.
"Take off your underwear" ordered Kate.
"Wha-" Sophie started to protest.
Kate silence her with a raised hockey stick. Then pulled her closer by the tie.
"I won't say it again" Kate said threateningly.
Sophie removed her panties, blushing and trying to hide her private parts with her hands.
Jo snatched the pants off Sophie and rammed them in her mouth.
"Mmm..gnn" Sophie mumbled.
"On your knees"
Sophie got down on her knees.
Kate took Jo's school tie and tied it tightly round Sophies neck just under the chin. She tied it with a small knot, extremely short wide part and a very long skinny part. She wrapped the skinny part round her wrist and handed her hockey stick to Jo. "I drag her from the front, you poke her in the arse!" she said to Jo, who smiled wickedly.
Sophie couldn't believe what was happening, a mouth full of her own panties, another tie used as a dog lead choking her and her privates on display in a crowded school changing room.
"We're going for a walk" said Kate, as she yanked Sophie forwards. Sophie responded and crawled on hands and knees after her new owner. She could feel Jo poking her between her buttocks with the hockey stick, and twitched and crawled quicker. Kate wrapped more of the tie around her wrist so her hand was holding it right next to Sophie's head, forcing her to hold her head upright as she crawled. Sophie's work tie swung between her arms, sticking out from her tight collar.
"We're walking you back to work" Kate said, leading the way outside and towards the exit.
They headed down the pavement back towards the restaurant. Other school kids and pedestrians pointed and laughed, amazed at what they saw. Sophie just crawled, half choked by two ties and desperate to not get a hockey stick in her arsehole. Sophie was red-faced, cold and utterly humiliated with grazed knees and feet. She desperately just wanted to be inside, only wearing one necktie, and to have John's muscular hand holding her tie knot.
Kate and Jo were laughing and joking, enjoying the brutal humiliation they were giving to the silly, meek 20-year-old Sophie.
Finally they reached the restaurant. Kate untied the tie lead and ordered Sophie to her feet. She grabbed Sophie's work tie pulled her close, removed the panties from Sophie's mouth and kissed her roughly, biting her lip till it bled profusely.
"Ow!!" was Sophie's muffled cry.
"You're mine now" stated Kate. "Any time I want you, I'll come get you"
Sophie nodded eagerly. "Yes boss"
Kate and Jo walked off, and Sophie hurried into the restaurant.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:40 am

John was waiting for Sophie in the staffroom as she hurried in wearing only a blouse and necktie.
"Your lips bleeding" he said.
"Yes sir...Kate bit me whilst kissing me" Sophie replied meekly.
"I see...well, this afternoon you will complete some training modules on the tablet and memorize the staff handbook" John took hold of Sophie's tie and sat her down at a desk.
Sophie dutifully complied with John's orders.
Later on she was locked away in her room, the next day she managed to get up in time and worked in the restaurant all day and evening.
Sophie settled into her routine well over the next few weeks, she made a few errors and received some harsh tie chokes and humiliation off Kim and Mel, as well as enjoying John's grip on her tie at various times every day.
But overall her waitress skills improved drastically.
Early one evening, about 6 weeks after she had started at the restaurant, Sophie was called into John's office.
"You asked for me, sir"
"I did" said John smiling. He approached his junior waitress and gently gripped her fat, tight tie knot. Pulling upwards so Sophie was forced to look up at him, Sophie smiled shyly and quivered with pleasure.
"You have improved a lot over your probation period"
"Thank you sir" she replied gratefully.
"Kim and Mel are going to be moving over to my new restaurant across town to run it, so I need new senior waiting staff" John gave Sophie's tie a gentle shake. "Are you ready?"
"Erm...yes, I think so...sir" Sophie replied, feeling warm and giddy inside.
"Tomorrow you will be my senior waitress" John loosened Sophie's tie and removed it.
"Thank you so much!...oh... Wow!...thank you sir" Sophie gushed excitedly.
John undid Sophie's top button and untucked her blouse from her skirt. "You can dress like this now at work"
He folded her work tie neatly and handed it to her. "Keep this though...you will need it later"
"Yes sir" Sophie said.
"Meet me outside at 9pm, wear your tie" John ordered.
"Yes sir" replied Sophie happily.
At exactly 9oclock Sophie was waiting outside the restaurant, her blouse and skirt were perfect and her tie was tied immaculately, she gave it a quick extra tighten when she saw John coming.
"We're going to the bar" he stated, smiling approvingly at Sophie. He grabbed her tie and started leading her down the street, Sophie felt warm and safe with his fist at her throat.
John pulled her into the same bar that Kim and Mel had taken her to, Sophie desperately hoped Beth was working. As she was dragged swiftly to a table, Sophie spotted Beth pouring some drinks, her heart leapt.
John released Sophie as he sat down, and she stood obediently, hands behind her back, awaiting instruction.
Sophie hurried to the bar to get John's drink. " Hi Sophie" said Beth happily.
"Hi" Sophie replied nervously.
"Your tie looks good"
Sophie immediately leant over the bar so Beth could touch it.
"Oh...okay!" said Beth, surprised. She took hold of Sophie's tie and twisted it playfully, Sophie beamed, feeling hot and bothered. Beth ran her fingers up to the fat, solid tie knot and gave it a gentle squeeze, Sophie exhaled sharply.
"Am I getting a drink?" John suddenly appeared behind Sophie.
Sophie yanked her tie away from Beth and started to burble apologetically. "I'm so sorry sir...I was just..."
John held a hand up to silence her.
"Can you finish early tonight Beth?" John asked.
"Sure" was her reply.
"Do you ever wear a tie?"
"No, not since school" said Beth.
John leant over the bar and did up the top button of Beth's white blouse. She smiled, intrigued by the turn of events. John took a necktie out of his pocket and handed it too her. "Put this on, tie it tight, same length as Sophie's, skinny part tucked away, jutting out from your throat"
Beth obeyed the instruction, the tie was identical to Sophie's she noticed happily.
Sophie watched this unfold, Beth was going to wear a tie! she thought, this is amazing.
Beth completed the tie and came out from behind the bar. John grabbed hold of both girls ties, one in each hand and led them out of the bar. Sophie and Beth exchanged smiles as they were dragged down the street. The group entered the restaurant and John led the girls to Sophie's bedroom. "Remember, ties stay on!" He smiled and locked them in. Sophie and Beth looked at each other then gently took hold of each others ties and collapsed onto the bed.
The next morning, John unlocked Sophie's bedroom door to find both girls smartly dressed, with perfect ties, waiting for him.
"You don't have to wear the tie now, Beth" he said.
"I like it" she replied, gave Sophie a fierce kiss on the lips and strolled out smiling.
"Bye" said Sophie. "Text me" she added, hopefully.
"You don't have to wear it either" said John to Sophie.
"Can I keep wearing it though, please sir? Even as a senior waitress" she asked.
"If you want" he replied, smiling and giving Sophie's tie a quick tighten, bringing a smile to her face.
"You have a new junior starting today, for you to supervise" said John. "They're in the staffroom"
Sophie followed John through to the other room. There was a gangly, scruffy-looking boy of about 18 waiting there for them. He was wearing black shoes, black trousers and a white shirt with the collar unbuttoned.
John handed Sophie a tie. "All yours" and he went to his office.
Sophie approached the boy. "I'm Sophie, do as I say" she snapped. "Top button up, and put your tie on" she handed him the tie.
The boy complied unenthusiastically.
"What's your name?" Sophie asked.
"Julius" was the reply.

THE END

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Xerxes and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down