Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophie's interview 2

2 posters

Go down

Sophie's interview 2 Empty Sophie's interview 2

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:45 am

Sophie hurriedly unlocked the door and rushed into the flat she shared with Beth. She had just worked 7 consecutive days and was desperate for her weekend off. Sophie loved managing the restaurant, but found it exhausting and was open to change after 4 years there.
Before Sophie had a chance to speak or drop her bag, Beth's fist grabbed her uniform tie knot and she found herself being dragged into the bedroom.
"Come here you gorgeous slut!" said Beth, giggling wickedly.
"Oh!!..." gasped Sophie."Hi darling!" 
"Don't you 'Hi darling' me!!" Retorted Beth with mock anger in her voice. 
Sophie whimpered with arousal as Beth slammed her up against the wall and kissed her aggressively. "Get on your knees!!" Beth ordered, as she let go of her girlfriend and opened the bedside table draw.
Sophie obeyed, giving her tight fat-knotted tie a little tighten.
Beth returned to Sophie with a large, shiny strap-on protruding from underneath her short skirt. Sophie opened her mouth ready to receive it as Beth took hold of her tie again and wrapped it around her fist.
"Wait!!" barked Beth. Sophie paused her lips touched the tip of the strap-on.
"I have good news" said Beth. "The owner of the bar wants to promote me because Jack is leaving, and I've got you an interview for my job if you want it?"
"Yes! That's amazing, thank you!" Sophie exclaimed happily.
"It's Monday 10am...don't let me down!" Beth gave Sophie a mock serious look, and shook her by the tie.
"I won't" Sophie blushed, unable to hide her arousal when Beth chastised her.
"Good, now deep throat this fake cock! And if you're lucky I'll fuck you in the pussy with it" Beth tightened her grip on Sophie's tie and rammed her strap-on into her open, eager mouth.
Monday morning came and Sophie was getting ready for her interview.
"What do you think would impress Maggie?" She asked Beth, who knew the bar owner well.
"Short skirt, blouse, blazer, and I'll choose your tie and tie it for you" Beth replied.
Sophie smiled, she loved having her tie done by her girlfriend.
She dressed, and waited patiently for Beth to make a decision. Beth chose a wide, shiny black tie. "This one is perfect" she popped Sophie's tight collar and tied a a very fat knot and a short wide part, with the skinny part of the tie tucked away. "Maggie will like this, smart but kinda fun and sexy too"
Sophie admired herself in the mirror, stroking the knot. "Should I have it tighter?" She asked, not feeling the warm, constriction at her throat.
"I think this will do for now" replied Beth.
"Thank you" Sophie kissed her tenderly on the lips while touching her gently between the legs.
Beth smiled, and gently pushed Sophie's hand away. "Later, you naughty girl!"
Sophie pouted.
"Go to the interview! Good luck" Beth gently led her to the door by her tie. 
Sophie left, a broad smile on her face.

To be continued.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119, Evol and Boren like this post

Back to top Go down

Sophie's interview 2 Empty Re: Sophie's interview 2

Post by Julius_pepperwood Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:14 am

Sophie arrived at the bar and knocked on Maggie's office door, she nervously stroked her fat tie knot as she waited.
The door was flung open by a tall, powerful women with a shock of dyed red hair, stiletto heels on and a fierce expression. "Nice to see you again Sophie, come in" Maggie said, gesturing for Sophie to enter.
"Thank you...you too" was the nervous reply, as Sophie walked in.
"Don't be nervous, I won't bite!" Laughed Maggie. "You're a meek little thing aren't you" she mocked. Sophie smiled awkwardly.
"Sit down"
Sophie obeyed. Maggie perched on the edge of her desk infront of Sophie and rested her stillettoed foot on Sophie's chair between her legs. Sophie gulped and shifted in her seat, intimidated by Maggie's confidence and dominant posture. Maggie fixed Sophie with a stern gaze, intently watching her in absolute silence. Sophie squirmed in her seat, as she noticed she had a clear view up Maggie's skirt from her seat and she wasn't wearing any underwear.
"I...er..." Sophie began.
Maggie raised her finger to her lips, Sophie obediently fell silent. After a short while, Maggie reached towards Sophie and took hold of her tie. "I like this, very cute"
"Thank you" she whispered.
Maggie gently ran her fingers up the tie, squeezing and stroking the knot. "Did Beth tie this for you?"
"Yes" Sophie replied.
"You two are a lovely pair"
"Thanks" Sophie blushed at the compliment.
Maggie pulled gently on the tie. "Stand up"
Sophie stood, Maggie pulled her closer so she was between her legs. Sophie was mesmerized by Maggie's piercing blue eyes and intense expression, as the older lady held her tie knot and maintained eye contact with her.
"I require loyalty, discipline and commitment from you. To both Beth as your manager and me as the owner. You will be fully obedient to every command. Do you understand?"
"Yes, ma'am" replied Sophie.
"You will be firm but fair when supervising the staff. And Beth and I will be firm but fair when supervising you"
"Yes, ma'am" Sophie felt warm and safe, as she was having the expectations and demands which were required of her, explained by a dominant older lady who was holding her by the tie. She thought back to how she was treated by John when she started at the restaurant, she had a similar feeling of security and submission, if only her tie was tighter and Maggie's grip on it was more brutal.
"Is my outfit suitable for work ma'am? Maybe my tie should be...er..." Sophie hesitated.
"It's fine" Maggie replied, fussily tidying Sophie's tie knot and ensuring the skinny end was tucked away neatly. "I don't need to prolong this interview any longer, I trust Beth's judgement of you, I just wanted a little chat" Maggie smiled and released her grip on Sophie's tie. "You start tonight, be back here at 5"
"Yes ma'am, thank you so much!" Sophie replied happily.
When Sophie returned home, Beth was waiting for her. "You got it didn't you?!"
"Yes...but you knew I would didn't you?" Sophie replied.
Beth smiled. "Yep!!...Maggie wasn't mean to you was she?"
"No" Sophie said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.
"I see" Beth stepped towards her. Sophie looked into her eyes expectantly. Beth took hold of Sophie's tie and pulled it so the knot was tighter and harder, then aggressively yanked it tighter to her girlfriends throat causing Sophie to gag and gasp. Bunching the tie and blouse into her fist Beth hauled Sophie upwards till she was on tiptoes then kissed her passionately, biting her lip till blood was drawn. Sophie gasped with lust and arousal. "On your fucking hands and knees!" Beth yanked her to the floor, then dragged her towards the bedroom. Sophie smiled as she was pulled, choking and aroused along the floor.

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119, Evol, auroki and SimonBadger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:06 am

Sophie returned to the bar for her first shift at precisely 5pm, she paused to give her tie a tighten then entered the staff entrance at the back of the building.
Maggie was stood waiting for her. "You look great Sophie!" she exclaimed, a big smile on her face. She stepped towards her new employee, took Sophies short wide tie in one hand and gently cradled her chin in the other. Sophie's eyes widened at the intimate gesture of her new boss.
"Beth tells me that she'll be along later to see how you're doing" Maggie said.
"Yes" replied Sophie.
"I'm certain you'll be great" Maggie stroked Sophie's cheek to accompany her kind words.
"Thank you"
"Okay then, come with me" Maggie turned and headed towards her office, leading Sophie behind her by her tie. Upon reaching the office, Maggie released her grip on the tie and began explaining the basics of Sophies role.
Sophie listened intently, but her thoughts were slightly muddled by Maggie's affection, she knows I'm with Beth why is she being so touchy-feely?? Maybe it's just how she is and she means nothing by it??
"Are you clear on this?" Maggie's question interrupted Sophie's wandering thoughts.
"Yes ma'am" she hurriedly replied. Stop daydreaming and focus! Sophie silently scolded herself.
Sophie's first shift was very quiet, the bar only had a few regulars in who drank slow and kept to themselves. Sophie stood patiently behind the bar, stroking her tie knot and trying to think of extra tasks she could do to impress Maggie.
"Shouldn't you be doing something!!" A voice suddenly barked behind her, Sophie spun around ready to blurt out an apology. Beth stood there hands on hips grinning mischievously. "Beth! What..." Sophie exclaimed.
"Come with me!" Beth took a firm grip on Sophie's tie and dragged her towards the store room. Sophie grinned to herself, she loved it when Beth dragged her around by the tie. In the store room, Beth had Sophie up against the wall by her tie and was slowly inserting her fingers into her girlfriends wet pussy. "Tighten it!" Beth let go of the tie, so Sophie could tighten it. Sophie eagerly rammed the knot tightly to her throat so her face reddened, the wide part stuck out away from her neck and hung loose, barely reaching her breasts, Sophie tucked the skinny part back between her top buttons. Beth resumed her tight hold on the tie knot at Sophie's throat and continued finger-fucking her.
Suddenly, the door to the store room opened. Sophie gasped in horror. Beth glanced casually over shoulder "Hi Maggie" she said. "I'm just welcoming Sophie to the team"
Maggie laughed. "Good work Beth!" she strolled over to the couple. "May I?" Maggie asked.
Sophie was speechless with shock. "Of course" said Beth and handed Maggie Sophie's tie to hold. Maggie gripped it tightly and stared deeply into Sophie's eyes, as Beth continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Sophie's vagina.
Sophie couldn't believe what was happening, but she found herself getting wetter and wetter...

Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119 and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:26 am

Sophie was on her knees gasping, the last waves of orgasmic pleasure had dissipated and her brain was starting to process what had just happened. Beth stood over her, holding her by the back of her blouse collar, her fingers hooked through her tie. "I want Maggie to be able to join in with us when I want to do stuff with you at work. She wants it too..."
"Oh...well" Sophie replied.
"We've talked about having another person involved before. I think now is the time" Beth spoke in a confident, persuasive tone. Sophie liked being submissive to her girlfriend, and found her tone a turn-on, but was disappointed she hadn't been asked before Maggie joined in earlier.
"Well?" Beth twisted Sophie's collar and pulled her to her feet. She took hold of her submissive partners chin with her free hand and tilted Sophie's head back so she was forced to look at her.
"O-Okay" stuttered Sophie.
"Good" Beth said. "Now sort yourself out, and go and find Maggie"
Sophie tidied her blouse, re-tied her tie and headed towards Maggie's office, leaving Beth idly playing with her phone. Beth had never been like this before, but as soon as I start working with her she changes, Sophie puzzled. I'm open to trying a three way, but with my boss?, questions and confusion ran through her mind. Maggie was waiting for her in the corridor "Thank you for letting me do that" she said smiling, and stroking Sophie's tie.
"No problem...it was fun" was the awkward reply.
"I'll show you how to cash up, and shut down the bar, come with me" Maggie strode off, Sophie trailed in her wake.
When her shift finished, Sophie waited outside the bars backdoor, as Beth's text message had instructed. A few minutes later Beth appeared.
"Hi" Sophie began uncertainly. She thought Beth might be angry with her, but wasn't sure why.
"Hi Sophie" Beth took hold of her tie, gave it a tighten then pulled Sophie up onto tiptoes and pushed her up against the wall.
"I'm a bit tired!" Sophie protested, gasping from the constriction on her throat.
"I'm not going to fuck you!" snapped Beth. "I'm the Dom in this relationship, right??"
"Yes" Sophie whimpered.
"I don't feel you've been taking your submissiveness seriously recently Soph...that's why I'm angry, that's why I invited Maggie in. To show you who's boss"
"Oh...I'm very sorry...I had no idea. I promise to try harder Beth" Sophie replied, her eyes downcast. Beth tightened her grip on Sophie's tie knot and twisted it, Sophie gagged and coughed. "Look at me!!"
Sophie obeyed, Beth's gaze was intimidating and intense.
"Are you fucking aroused?!" Beth snarled.
"Yes" whispered Sophie.
Beth sighed with exasperation. "How can I show my anger to you and discipline you, when all it does is make you horny??"
"I'm sorry" Sophie said meekly.
Beth shook Sophie angrily by the tie, pulled her away from the wall and slapped her bottom fiercely.
"Ow!!" cried Sophie.
"Shut the fuck up!" Responded Beth, but her anger was fading. Beth pushed Sophie away from her "Go home, I'll be there soon"
Sophie hurried off, glancing behind her, she was aroused and happy that she would get roughly fucked later. But still concerned by the change in Beth.
When Sophie got home she removed her skirt and panties and waited in the lounge on hands and knees wearing only her blouse and her very tight short tie. An hour later Beth clumsily barged in the front door, she was drunk and had a malevolent smile on her face. Sophie gulped with nervous excitement, wondering what she would do to her. Beth aggressively grabbed Sophie's tie and hauled her to her feet. "Come with me!" Beth slurred and pulled her clumsily into the bedroom.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119 and Boren like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie-fetish-76 Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:04 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story!!!

Tie-fetish-76

Julius_pepperwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:01 am

I've been struggling for inspiration for a while, I think my stories are a bit repetitive. I'll try my best to come up with something. Thanks for the enthusiastic comment!
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:45 am

Sophie hurried to work the next afternoon, she was nearly late because she was trying to cover up the redness on her neck from where Beth had choked her the previous night. She had tightened her tie quite high up her neck under her chin so her blouse collar would hide the marks but there was still red showing. She kept quivering with arousal as she really enjoyed a tight tie just underneath her chin. Her tie looked even shorter than usual and stuck out further from her chest.
"Hello Maggie" Sophie said, seeing her boss as she entered the staff entrance.
"Hi Soph" Maggie replied gently, striding over to her subordinate, she gently took hold of Sophie's tie preventing her from starting work.
"How are you?" asked Maggie, playfully stroking the tie.
"I'm fine" squeaked Sophie, intimidated by her bosses piercing gaze.
"Your tie is very tight today" Maggie commented squeezing the knot. "Did Beth tighten it for you?"
"Erm...yes"
"Lovely" Maggie's hand brushed Sophie's left breast as she gave her tie a shake. "It's going to be a quiet night again tonight, David is going to be able to cope, so when Beth gets here we'll take you to the store room..."
Sophie gulped nervously and nodded.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119 and Julius_pepperwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:18 am

Sophie had just checked David was okay behind the bar done a brief walk around and chat with a few customers, and headed towards the staffroom for some water. Beth came in through the back door smiled warmly at Sophie and gave her a peck on the cheek and a gentle tug on the tie. Sophie smiled and held onto Beth, kissing her eagerly on the lips. 
"Calm down you little slut!" said Beth laughing.
"I love you" said Sophie hopefully, insecurity and doubt filled her voice.
Beth looked her straight in the eyes. "I love you too, you silly little girl. Even though you annoy the hell out of me sometimes!"
Sophie smiled and looked downwards "Sorry Beth"
"That's okay Soph'...I know you just want me to choke some sense into you!"
"I'm still not sure what I do wrong. I'm very obedient"
"It's hard to explain, I guess I'm just a grumpy cow sometimes. And as you're my sub you have to bear the brunt of my temper"
"Okay...as long as you love me?" Sophie felt pathetic as she desperately needed Beth's feelings confirmed to her.
"Yes" said Beth. Then she ran her right hand up Sophie's tie and gripped the knot firmly. "Maggie's in the storeroom waiting for us"
Beth twisted Sophie's tie knot and yanked her sub towards her. "We are going to have so much fun with you slut" she whispered menacingly then kissed Sophie aggressively, biting her lip hard.
"Ow!!" Whimpered Sophie, quivering with aroused anticipation.
Upon entering the storeroom Beth handed Sophie over to Maggie. Maggie gripped the younger ladies tie and pulled her up onto tiptoes, Sophie gagged and gasped. Maggie smiled and ran her fingers down Sophie's cheek.
"Thank you Beth for letting me join in with enjoying this little tie-slut"
"You're welcome" replied Beth. "Thank your superior Sophie. Don't be so fucking rude"
"Sorry...er...thank you Maggie" gasped Sophie, tottering around on her tiptoes as her face reddened.
Beth reached over and grabbed a handful of Sophie's hair and yanked her head backwards. Sophie cried out, feeling tears in her eyes. Using her free hand Beth tucked Sophie's skirt into her panties then repeatedly slapped her bottom. Each time her arse was slapped, Sophie received a gentle kiss on the cheek from Maggie who still had a tight grip on her tie, pulling her up on tip toes. The arousal from the tie choke, the pain from the hair grab and bottom slapping combined with the confusing gentle kissing was turning Sophie's brain to mush, she had no idea what to do, she just submitted to her circumstances.
Suddenly Maggie released her grip on Sophie's tie and simultaneously Beth let go of her hair. Sophie stumbled slightly and gazed confusedly at her companions. Immediately Beth grabbed her by the back of her collar and pushed her down to her knees. Hooking Sophie's tie with her fingers she dragged her forwards so her face was between Maggie's legs. Maggie smiled excitedly and lifted up her skirt. "You had better eat Maggie's pussy well or I will fucking kill you!" Snarled Beth.
Sophie moaned with fear and excitement and immediately started licking Maggie's clitoris. Beth kept a tight grip on Sophie so she was unable to remove her mouth from Maggie's genitals.
After Maggie had repeatedly cum all over Sophie's face, Beth dragged her girlfriend to her feet and rammed her up against the wall. Sophie's tie was gripped viciously in Beth's fist which was rammed up under her chin. Sophie's eyes bulged, her breathing was ragged and her pussy was so wet. Beth ripped Sophie's panties off her quivering body and slid three fingers into her pussy. Sophie's legs gave way and she collapsed into pure ecstasy...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:21 am

Five minutes later Sophie found herself bent over forwards her face being pressed into Maggie's bosom and Maggie's hand was gripping her hair tightly. Sophie's tie had been twisted around to the back of her neck, tightened so tightly Sophie felt faint, and Beth was gripping it tightly, the knot held in her fist. Beth had penetrated Sophie's cunt with a strap-on and was fucking her vigorously. Beth's free hand was clawing at Sophie's left breast and Maggie's free hand was twisting Sophie's right nipple. The heady mix of pleasure and pain was impossible for Sophie to comprehend.
After a couple of minutes, the fucking paused and Sophie's face was yanked out of Maggie's tits. A pen was thrust into Sophie's right hand and her hand was guided to a document being held by Maggie.
"Sign this" Maggie urged. Sophie paused confused.
"Sign it!!" Beth hissed menacingly.
Sophie obeyed mindlessly. The pen and paper disappeared and Sophie's face was rammed into Maggie's breasts and the brutal choking and fucking resumed.
After a short while the two dominant women released Sophie. They let go of her hair and tie, they stopped mauling her tits, took the strap-on out of her vagina and let her collapse to the floor. Sophie lay there drained, confused and exhausted. Her breathing was ragged and her inner thighs sticky with cum. Beth reached down held Sophie's tie and told her they would be back, she roughly loosened the tie then both her and Maggie left the storeroom, locking the door behind them.
Sophie was confused, where had they gone? Why had they left her here locked in? What had she signed?...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue May 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Sophie was getting panicky, it felt like she had been locked in the storeroom for ages, she had no phone or watch and so couldn't keep track of time. There was no sound from outside, where were Beth and Maggie?? Should she bang on the door? Or call out? Would that just make them angry? What the hell had they made her sign?? Sophie didn't think she could take any more choking, fucking and punishment right now. She clumsily tidied up her appearance, repeatedly redoing her tie as she stressed. She held herself by the tie knot, resenting her indecisive submissiveness.
As time passed, Sophie's stomach started to churn with fear, this felt so wrong she told herself. She fiddled with her tie anxiously.
"Beth..." Sophie croaked, she had overcome her fear of upsetting her dominant girlfriend and called out.
"Beth!!...Maggie!" She raised her voice. Sophie followed up her cries with a series of urgent knocks on the locked door.
"What's happening? Please don't leave me here"
There was silence in response.
Sophie wandered away from the door and sat down on the floor, holding her tie in both hands and stroking it up and down. A few minutes passed and then suddenly the door was unlocked, flung open and a tall uniformed lady strode in.
"Wha..." Sophie gasped with shock, and leapt to her feet.
"Sit down!" The police officer ordered, Sophie automatically obeyed. Then another female police officer walked in and stood next to the open door, Sophie got a flicker of recognition from the new arrivals face but couldn't place her.
The first officer got Sophie to confirm her identity and then started to explain why they were there. Sophie couldn't believe what she was hearing as the lady listed a series of offences ranging from sexual assault to theft from the bar to serving illicit alcohol. Sophie held her head in her hands and started to sob.
"Get to your feet" The officer ordered, Sophie robotically complied. The officer signalled to her companion who circled around behind Sophie and then aggressively handcuffed her, twisted her arms and pinching her skin. Sophie whimpered but was to scared to speak. 
Then a voice whispered menacingly in Sophie's ear. "I told you that you were mine"
Sophie gasped as she suddenly remembered who the police officer was...
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Tue May 09, 2023 6:37 pm

"Kate?!" Sophie stuttered uncertainly. "You're a police officer now?"
"Yes. Yes I am" was the suggestive reply. "I'm glad that you remember me from when I was a schoolgirl and my friend and I had some fun with you"
The memories of that day came flooding back to Sophie as she was marched out of the bar to the waiting police car. Just before she shoved Sophie into the back seat, Kate whispered into her ear "I said that you were mine back then, and I meant it. Now I'm going to have you"
Sophie was driven swiftly to the started, slumped uncomfortably in the back of the car, her hands still cuffed and her mind frazzled by the insanity of her predicament.
After being lead into the quiet almost deserted police station, Sophie was put in an interview room and had her hands uncuffed.
"You can start with her" The senior officer said to Kate, and she left locking the door behind her.
Sophie was petrified and shrunk into her uncomfortable plastic seat as Kate approached. The police officer touched Sophie gently on the shoulder then ran her hand slowly across her chest until her fingers gently held Sophie's tie. Sophie gulped and gazed up pathetically at Kate's smiling face. Gently pulling Sophie to her feet, Kate leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips. She held Sophie by her tie, which had a solid, fat knot, hung halfway down her chest, but only jutted out slightly from her throat due to not being that tight. Sophie gazed into her captors eyes, resigned to enduring whatever Kate did to her.
"Tighten your tie" ordered Kate.
Sophie complied, cinching the knot to her throat until her breathing was slightly impaired. Kate took hold of the knot and slowly pulled Sophie up onto her tiptoes, Sophie gasped and choked her arms starting to flail. With her free hand Kate gave Sophie's left cheek a firm slap.
"Ugh" Sophie grunted.
Kate slapped again, harder this time. Sophie moaned in response. After that the slaps increased into regularity and power, Sophie's head was swinging to one side as she tottered around on tiptoes barely able to breathe from the aggressive tie choke. After a few minutes of continuous slapping Kate stopped and allowed Sophie to return to standing normally, she kept her hold of the subs tie as Sophie raggedly sucked air into her lungs.
"Thank me" Kate commanded.
"Thank you" Sophie obliged.
"Come with me" Kate dragged her out of the interview room and down a corridor. "Stand here, hands behind your back"
Sophie obeyed and stood against the wall of the corridor facing outwards, her hands behind her back. Kate took out a dark peace of cloth out of her pocket and blindfolded her.
"What's happening?" Sophie cried.
"Shut up! If you move from your spot, or your hands come out from behind your back, I will lock you up and never release you, understand??"
"Yes" Sophie stood motionless, awaiting her fate.
Kate headed back to down the corridor to a line of cells, opened the first one and lead out a belligerent drunk young man. She walked him up to Sophie and whispered in the prisoners ear "Thirty seconds, do what you like to her"
The man smirked then violently grabbed Sophie tits through her shirt and started mauling them. Sophie gasped and cried out.
"Shut up and take it!" Barked Kate.
After 25 seconds of tit mauling the man grabbed Sophie's face a gave her a sloppy, tongue-filled snog and then was lead away.
Sophie recoiled and gasped in disgust and fear. Kate lead the man back to his cell and then retrieved the occupant of the next cell. Kate lead a skinny, hard-faced lady with a scabby face and dead eyes down to Sophie. The new lady received the same instruction and immediately then grabbed Sophies tie pulled her angrily towards her and started interspersing spitting in Sophie's face with calling her a "cunt" and a "fucking whore". She finished her 30 seconds with a slap to the face and a vicious hair pull.
And so it continued with more prisoners given 30 seconds to abuse Sophie.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius_pepperwood Wed May 10, 2023 1:39 pm

"Okay, I've saved the best till last" said Kate, after Sophie had been subjected to a stream of choked, grabs, groped, slaps, spits and verbal abuse. Sophie stood drained, downcast and pathetically subservient to whatever Kate wanted to do with her.
Kate grabbed Sophie by the back of her shirt collar and hauled her roughly down the corridor back to the interview room. Inside, Kate removed the blindfold, tidied and tightened Sophie's tie and ordered her to wait, standing up straight and motionless.
After a few seconds the door opened and a man entered, Sophie immediately recognised him and gasped with shock.
"What?...why are you?..." She mumbled.
Ralph, her crush from high school, smirked and put his finger to his lips to silence Sophie.
"My father likes to use his wealth to, y'know...buy me some recreational time with any female prisoners I find appealing. The chief constable is an old friend of his and happy to oblige. I'm sure some of you slutty criminal scum would actually welcome my presence" Ralph laughed and winked at Sophie.
Sophie looked at the cruel, smirking but handsome face and found herself fidgety, damp and desperate. As if the years since their last meeting hadn't happened and as if the sequence of abuse she had just received was irrelevant. Thoughts of Beth, Maggie and her betrayal, Kate and the prisoners faded into the blurry background of her mind. She was desperate to Ralph to do anything to her, touch her, grab her, hit her, kiss her... anything.
Ralph could see the desperate longing on Sophie's face, he moved his hand towards her tie, Sophie quivered, he gave it a gentle touch then turned away. Sophie's dilated pupils flickered impatiently around her eyes.
"On your knees and beg" Ralph said softly.
Sophie immediately dropped to the floor, clasped her hands together and started frantically whispering "Please" over and over. Ralph laughed and slowly turned and approached the begging girl. He reached down and rested a hand on her shoulder, Sophie gasped and whimpered with arousal.
"You, are a truly pathetic, spineless piece of slutty tie-slave shit" Ralph intoned softly, fixing Sophie with a pitying look. Sophie gazed up reverently, immune to the insults. Ralph slowly moved his free hand towards Sophie's necktie knot...
                                    The End.
Julius_pepperwood
Julius_pepperwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down