Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well what a change of life

2 posters

Go down

Well what a change of life  Empty Well what a change of life

Post by mickey29 Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Sitting by the pool in Spain on a very un planned holiday the girls Gemma 27 and Amy 34 sat drinking another day of there holiday away! It had been many years since they had been on holiday as money was tight and Gemma was very poor with money, spending it faster that she earned it! Anyway this week was good, last month they had both been laid off due to the fashion company they both work for had became bankrupt with 6m plus dept! They were both Job less with lots of bills to pay and no savings.
After the first week of worry and applying for jobs everywhere with not much luck as the way the world is with brxit and corvid, one of the managers approched them, Mike 55, told them he was starting a new business and had agreed to take over part of the building they worked from before, he explained things would be very very different, long hours and hard work, needing to go the extra mile and do what ever it took to make a go of it, after chatting for a while the girls decided at least it was a job and thet could pay there bills and live.
Mike told them he planned on a little office refurb to suit there new fashion and product line, and start trading in 3 weeks, he explained he would send them contracts via email this next week which must be signed and returned within the second week or he would offer else where!
They talked money and the girls were very shocked as he offered way more money than they were on already and also a company car for them which only gemma drove anyway!
So the girl decided they would grab a quick couple of weeks in the sun as they were going to be better off anyway, booked up and run there credit cards up a bit higher to do so but didn't really care! On the plain away!

mickey29

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Well what a change of life  Empty Re: Well what a change of life

Post by mickey29 Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm

After a few days into there first week on holiday, they both got the email with there new contracts attached, they been out very late the night before and agreed to sort it tomorrow when they felt more with it. After another late night and more drinking and enjoying there hoilday before they knew it the first week was over and into the second week.
Another email came from Mike to remind them he need reply before the end of this working week, which now only left 3 days.
The next day Gemma opened the email and started to download the attachment, which was massive, after 20min it was on 12% so she left it and went to sit by the pool for a bit. Later she cam back to check and it had failed the down load, Amy and gemma both tried again only to both fail. They were in a bit of a jam now, they need to read and get witness sign on the contracts. Amy started to talk to the guy behind the bar she got to know well as they had spent a lot of time there, he only knew of one Internet Cafe in town, so that was there plan for morning.
Off they went a little later than morning, but never the less, they found the address and to there horror it was half day closing and the lady was just locking up.
Dam it back to hotel, and bar man again, look let me go speak to manage, he came back and said look, you can come with me into the hotel office and print the contract there, then you can send it back tomorrow ok? Gemma was greatfull but knew it needed go back today, it was the best he could do as the office staff went home in 20mins now. Oh no what to do, Gemma said let's print it, quick scan over sign and send back now, Amy agreed and the bar man took them into office, the contract was 80 something pages and the printer took ages to print 2 copies, by time they done this got them together the 2 office girls were starting to pack up, shit flicking over bits of it, the bar man signed the witness part for them and Gemma jumped in first to sign, after all she need the job so much, Amy followed her lead, they then quick scanned on and sent back. Thanking the office girls for staying late and bar man, rather glad it was sorted both heading back to there seats by the pool, they sat down and Gemma remembered they left there contract on the scanner, she did plan to read what she just singed up toO!
Within half hour Mike emailed back, saying that's great, I'm so pleased you are both so open and on board to the new business, I was expect a few question and part you may wish to adjust, but great anyway.
We will be intouch with your start date in due course.

mickey29

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 pm

After lots more pool, beach, bar and club times it was soon the last day of there holiday, they were just chilling after there last late night out and Gemma said to Amy, Mike has just email to say things are going great and very close to ready to start, how quick could we possibly start? After a little chat they decided, there back home tomorrow before dinner, so why not next morning, after all they need the money now more than ever! The reply back from Mike was very fast to say that's great, come in for 9am.
After a delay in there flight and sitting around the airport for hours it soon became they were going to be more like midnight before they got home, Amy wanted to download the contract and read over before they started on first day. Delay got longer and longer, final they got on there way and managed to get home for 4-30in the morning and now with work at 9 never left much sleep at all!
They never at all wanted to get up at half seven, but did manage it, got showered dressed, on the bus in plenty of time!
They got to the office and went to open front door to find it locked, but noticed new camera bell, press ring and the door was open, they went up the flight of stairs to second floor and and walked in to find a complete new much smaller set up, but very different.
There hearts sank as there old Co worker Tray walked around the corner, closely followed by Mike, ( Tray 40 very slim, good looking but rather sharp and nasty person)
So girls you ok Mike asked, good thanks they replied, so now he said it's time for us to find the new whole base of our working relationship, we know it's going to be very different for you, but we're sure you can pull it off! Oh yes the girls nodded, clueless to what he's going on about but knew they must be all this stuff in the contract!
Ok well I'm going to leave Tracy to carry on now and we will catch up later.
Tracy walked close up to Gemma, she could smell her expensive purfume and could only imagine how much her suit cost! Gemma felt a little uncomfortable as she looked her up and down!
So today the plan is, take you both to be body measured and bands fitted, taylor for measure of your uniforms, at this point Amy and gemma looked at each other and mouthed the words bands and uniforms!
Tracy quickly moved them into a side room and said let's just take care of a few things while we have time! Oh so as you know from this point on I am your Mistress, you will follow my orders and do as your required, again as you know failing to do so will result in punishment in different forms, firstly fines of which will be removed from your wages and after that physical! Omg Omg Omg what what what, both the girls never said a word just stood there like sheep!
Ok now do you understand what's going on girls, you should you signed up for it! Amy in a little bewildered state and now feeling a bit turned on, could not believe herself when she just blurted out loudly 'Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress! Gemma was a lot more held back and still in shock, Tracy barked Gemma loudly, mmmm Yes a mm Tracy cut in do you need learn the hard way girl! Mmm No I just, I a! Ok ok Tracy cool as any thing walked in front oh Gemma, Tracy took her phone out of her pocket and a quick message then slipped it back! On the large screen on the wall a message appeared, with date and time and 'slave Gemma fined £50 for incorrect in addressing her Mistress' Tracy then approached Gemma again, now anything to say girl as she looked up with a delay in speaking Tracy as quick as anything slapped her hard across the face, barked drop to your knees, hands on your head! With the shock Gemma was a quick a lightening on her knees, hand on head, and gabbling 'yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress, sorry Mistress'
Better Tracy exclaimed, Amy standing watch could not believe she was dripping wet and horny!!
Now it's time we went see your band fitter and taylor you get you some very strict uniforms!

mickey29

Xerxes and stricttie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:15 pm

The girls very much in shock to what was going on, didn't even look at each other, was just eyes down as there Mistress had ordered! They left the office and we're made sit in the back of Tracy's car, know as they had been told not a word, it was a fair drive prob about an hour before they reached the, well what looked like a steel works. They were told to get out the car and walk single file towards the large open door.
Hi Tom, are you well? Yes thank you Tracy, good, these are the slut for bands I told you about, ok let's go to the office and sort out what we are doing! Tom lead the way, the girls followed, and once there Tracy shut the door behind them, so Tom asked, you still want all the bands we talked about for them both, oh yes Tom and I've had a think about it I want to pay the extra cost for the spring self tighten metal you told me off too. Very good, and how about the fastening options we talked about, how easy removable do you want them Tom asked, oh no Tracy replied, I want all fully welded in place nothing that can be tampered with! I would say we use the stainless steel then in that case, what evers best Tracy replied. The girls were both very worried now and we're breathing very deaply,
That great Tracy and you want the matching magnetic strip for every thing to, yes for the taylor to sew into there clothes, ok great! So all I need is measurements so I can start making the bands. Ok girls you heard the man, strip naked now! Both girls looked at Tracy and knew only to reply, yes Mistress and quickly got all there clothes off. Tom quickly found his plastic strap with sizes on and started on Amy, the strap worked like a belt, just pulled tight and then gave the number by buckle of the required size!
Gemma you have put more weight on Tracy remarked, sorry Mistress she muttered in embrassment, Tom extra tight on her waist and wider band too, ok Tracy we will talk about band width when we measured up fully. Amy found herself starting to feel very turned on as the plastic measuring strap was put on her hear there and ever where. Then next it was Gemma you was measured up, good hour later the sizes were all taken. Tracy and Tom looked over a list on his desk which were all there bands and decide on width for each, ok so ony other detail I need is, heels or flats, heels Tracy replyed very certain, very high heels! Ok and tightness is the big one, comfort fit or little resticting, mmmm highly discomfort fit Tom, Tracy replyed without any delay and extra on fat gemma, she can diet fast into it! Gemma felt herself blush she wasn't fat really at all, just carried a little comfort, still only a good 14 size.
I've chatted with Ian your taylor and will email him these sizes and he can start work, guess he will need to final measure when the girls are band fitted, I can't wait to see the difference when there in there new uniforms Tom remarked, me to Tracy replied! Then remembering the girls were still both stood there totally naked, you may dress now girls, Thank you Mistress

mickey29

Xerxes, stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Girls take your self's to the car while I sort some further details on additions now, you are not permitted to speak do you understand!
When Tracy returned to the car the girls were sitting there in the back and not talking as they were told, they started to travel back and both the girls were so very tired after only a few hours sleep last night, and a couple of little naps, Tracy decided they had done enough for one day and was about 5 now by time they got back, she drove the girls home and when they pulled up outside she got out and followed the girls in.
Right before I go, you need to hand over some things, a front and back door key, alarm code, driving license, passports, your moblie phones you will get new ones with info you need, the girls both collected up the things and handed them to Tracy with no argument, they were both far to tired to question, and had both slipped into there submissive roles very well in 1 day.
Ok right tomorrow will be a long day for you, wear loose old clothes and a scarf, be at the office for 5-30. In the morning Gemma asked in shock, yes Gemma, and don't you dare be late or you will be fetched Tray said holding up there house keys!
After Tracy had left, the girls justed died on the sofa, so so tired and with just a few words between then, which were basic and just Omg what have we done, and what are these bands she keep going on about, gotta be some form of like jewellery I would guess, what else could it be. Gemma asked Amy if her face was ok, you got a real good slap there didn't you, Amy feeling very embrassed just try play it down, and used bed time as a perfect reason not to talk about it!

mickey29

abesimpson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by abesimpson Sat May 01, 2021 11:16 am

Love the story. Hope you continue. Great stuff

abesimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:56 pm

So

mickey29

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:42 pm

So the alarm was soon ringing and the girls woke to a new day, Amy found herself singing in the shower, her head was just totally filled with her new submissive thoughts, she had never thought of being like this but so loved it, she was turned on at the thought of Gemma seeing her in this roll, but on the flip side she was all so turned on by seeing gemma being forced to submit too, what a crazy situation.
Before she knew it the girls were at the office door just before 5-30, they were buzzed in and up the stairs to the office. Tracy was waiting for them, Amy was fast to acknowledge her and exclaim a loud 'good morning Mistress' gemma followed with less keenness to the situation.
Right girls you have a very big and long day today, so let's get straight to it, first were going to the hair dresser before we go to see Tom again.
So they were off to the car and way to the saloon, they knew not to talk to each other and look only forward.
Soon they were both in the saloon chairs and the hair dresser was talking to Tracy, gemma was very nervous she had long blond hair and Amy shoulder length brown. Tracy stud along side and reminded them not a word. It's wasn't long before there was two piles of hair on the floor, Amy found herself feeling hot being forced to have a new hair cut, and there was no mirror for them to even see. The cut was a very short bob, starting from there cheeks rising up higher behind there heads, after all they could not be long hair covering there new uniform collars once they finally got them.
Amy could see as they walked back to the car that gemma was upset, she could see amys hair cut and just knew hers would be exactly the same. Get yourself together Tracy barked at Gemma as they got back into the car.
About an hour later they got to Toms works for there band fitting, they got out the car on tracys orders and stood side by side, Tracy passed comment on there new hair cuts and told them she was pleased, but warned not to let themselves down now.
In they walked and Tom took them through all the steel work to a small back room, there was 2 tables and a machine that looked like a xray. Tracy instruted them to both strip and lye on there backs on the tables, with they started to do, Tom was looking there bodies over and could see him thinking about the job in hand. Right girls I want you both have a little sleep now, he then put on there gas and air masked and let the drift into a nice sleep.
Oh Tracy did you see the email about the waist bands, yes I did, no problem fit the larger 120mm to them.
Ok shall I call you when there fully fitted so you can come back before they wake. Yes please Tom and Tom make sure there not comfortable once fitted, no problem at all, as you wish Tracy

mickey29

stricttie, N00144119, women with proper worn ne and abesimpson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by abesimpson Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:59 am

Love this so far. Please continue

abesimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey29 Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:08 pm

It wasn’t long before Tracy was back at the work shop, the girls were all done and just waiting to be brought around from there induced sleep. Tracy checked them over first in case there was any alterations needed, they both had matching band, the first on was a neck band, 60mm tight metal around there necks, another about 30mm around there chest tight under there boobs, on around there waists Gemma’s was wider than any but both tight. Another around their thighs, wrists and ankles all about 50mm. The ankle band was not straight on their legs, this ment they had to keep their foot in a position as if wearing high heels.
Tracy was happy so it was time to wake the girls who quickly came round, Amy was first to speak saying I can move, Tracy said don’t be silly of course you can it’s just your now restriction as we require. Tom and his staff got the girls up on their feet, put some heels on them and put their loose clothes over the top. Tracy face lite up when she asked the girls if they remembered there scarf they were told to bring and they replied no mistress, with a laugh she exclaimed well looks like some people are going to see you in your collars now then.
They were soon back at their house were tracy made a point of parking down the road so they had to walk where people could see them. Amy’s head was all over the place,she could feel herself getting wetter with every step down the street, panic hit as she began to realise she was actually about to cum, oh my gosh she just made the door and was inside, she dropped to her knees and looked at Tracy, thank you mistress for my new bands and humiliation mistress. Gemma was a lot now in shock and was soon brought around when tracy grabbed her ear and twisted it to put her on her knees next to Amy.
Tomorrow girls you get your uniform and then you’re ready to be put to work, get some good sleep and get adjusted to your new metal restrictions. Sleep well girls as she laughed and shut there front door behind herself

mickey29

N00144119 and abesimpson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by abesimpson Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 pm

Love it. Please continue!

abesimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down