Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a date

+3
arokh
High Collar Shirt Guy
Necktie
7 posters

Go down

Looking for a date Empty Looking for a date

Post by Necktie Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:05 am

I am interested in dating a woman who is into the "shirt and tie" fashion/fetish/theme.

Any woman interested, please PM me and we can exchange some personal details.

DISCLAIMER: Surely we are all aware that this forum is not a dating website. However, I am guessing it is more effective to search for a woman interested in "shirt and tie" available for dating in this forum, than searching on many dating websites/apps (among women most of whom does not even know what you're talking about!). I'm not sure if this post is in violation of any of the forum regulations, but if it is, the site admins, please feel free to delete this post.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Looking for a date Empty Re: Looking for a date

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:55 pm

There is no women on here. For every woman into shirt and tie (a rarity) there is 10,000 men. It's a long shot and then some. Sorry to sound so negative!

I'd suggest trying to meet a woman on a dating site with a transparency on your profile of your need and expectance of S & T embracement. Or focusing your attention on women who wear shirt and tie uniforms.

Would be interesting to see other peoples comments. This subject has come up before.

Good luck to you anyway 😀

High Collar Shirt Guy

Luke Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Necktie Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:25 pm

To me, dating websites we nearly absolutely useless. If lucky and find a real woman, neither of them is interested in the shirt and tie as much as me (or most of us) is. 

It can be different for everyone, but for me, this interest supersedes any other priorities. If someone meets the first criteria then I'm interested in discussing other factors. However, that has not happen so far Sad and honestly hopping to be able to find a good match here.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:02 am

To throw an analogy in here, it is like looking for a Unicorn at the stables. I'm not being defeatist or trying to knock anyones hope's or aspirations. Is just giving a sense of realism. I am sure anyone of a certain age, or has been following their interest or fetish online since the birth of the internet, or the old the woman wearing shirt and tie Yahoo group days would agree.

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:10 pm

if you find the right woman, she will indulge you because she loves you. i and others i've spoken to have learned this from experience. looking for a woman who shares the fetish off the bat is a recipe for failure. be realistic. there is more to life than your fetish, and a partner who truly cares for you will be happy to oblige regardless

arokh

Three hundred bees!, tanadata, High Collar Shirt Guy and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:41 am

What is possible is you can meet a woman who has never had any previous thought, desire or interest in wearing shirt and tie, but ends up taking on the fetish entirely of her own accord to a point where enjoys it and would even do it without you. To be honest as always that is a hard find too, but possible. Just having a partner who is willing to embrace it all and adapt to and engage in it is a good in between solution.

My personal experience is I had a girlfriend (Lenny) when younger about 20+ years ago who was not into it at all. She was however completely obliging to do shirt and tie for me and had a good attitude about it.

Then followed a long term relationship which I regret for shirt and tie reasons alone (but other reasons too). My ex partner was not open minded at all, and not willing to try things, even just wearing a bit of shirt and tie clothing at home, she had a very closed off mind about.

I made it very clear I'm my current relationship right from a very early stage I had my shirt and tie needs, and that was a big part of who I was. It set clear parameters and expectations and this is my main advice to anyone, and something I regretted not doing with previous long term relationship.

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:14 am

I’d echo what’s been said, and echoes my experiences- you don’t necessarily need a woman who is into the s&t look, just a woman who is happy to explore a partner’s fetishes. I’d suggest that’s much more manageable. This fetish may be unusual but, I’d suggest, most people would see it as harmless.

It probably helps to be into BDSM, where exploring mutual fetishes is to a large degree priced in. But I don’t think it’s necessary.

Xerxes

Three hundred bees! and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Necktie Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:26 pm

I am still looking for a date, a lady highly interested in shirt and tie! I guess that would be kinda obvious if you're already in this forum! ;-) 

I was previously contacted by a very nice lady from this forum as a result of this topic, but that did not work well because of the distance US vs. Europe. So, this time I'd prefer someone ideally in the US.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by kingtut Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:09 pm

If you find a woman who you love and loves you she will make your dreams come true.

Source: Me. It happens guys. Don’t be weird. If she loves the man you are, dressing up is literally nothing for her.

kingtut

http://www.flickr.com/people/45648368@N06/

Xerxes and dim_ath like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SnTMG Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:26 pm

kingtut wrote:If you find a woman who you love and loves you she will make your dreams come true.

Source: Me. It happens guys. Don’t be weird. If she loves the man you are, dressing up is literally nothing for her.
^^^^^This 100 percent.
Communication is key, just lay it out there and you will be surprised. I used to think I was so weird for wanting to see my wife dress up. She made me feel like it was completely normal and really in the grand scheme not at all weird.

SnTMG

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Necktie Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:23 pm

I rather go the other way around. Not that the woman who loves you, would not agree to wear shirt and tie **for you**, rather I prefer someone who already has that taste and we work out the rest. It may not work, but at least we are starting from something we both highly like.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimaran Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:08 am

I understand your desire, but you are effectively betting on a finding a fantasy within a fantasy. Especially if you are only going to settle for a woman who loves wearing properly worn neckties. Would a woman who loves crisp open collared shirts satiate you? 

My advice is to be the change you want to see in the world. Keep trying online dating and be open about your preferences. Dress as you expect your partner to dress. Even when not reciprocated, I always enjoyed dressing absolutely immaculately for a first date.

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Necktie Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:14 pm

Good suggestion, thank you.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down