Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story: Homeschooled in Uniform

+2
N00144119
Claara Z
6 posters

Go down

Story: Homeschooled in Uniform Empty Story: Homeschooled in Uniform

Post by Claara Z Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:06 am

Homeschooled in Uniform
by Clara Z

After my alcoholic mother left us, my father remarried a younger and much nicer woman. She had been a teacher and was very nice to me and always warm, but she had pretty traditional ideas about families and bringing up children. My father continued to get into trouble thanks to his gambling, and my stepmother had only been living with us for less than a year when he ran off with another woman. Although I was sad and angry with my father, I was extremely happy when they all agreed that he would not come around any more (and he moved far away) and my stepmother was awarded full custody over me.

During these months, her own elderly father died and left her an enormous fortune, so she excitedly told me that the two of us were going to move and start a new life. She would not have to work at all so she told me that she wanted to home-school me full time! I was very happy about that, the idea of an adult really focusing on looking after me, after the years of chaos and neglect from my original parents.

One of the many ways I was neurotic and disturbed was that, early on when I was barely a preschooler, I had violently turned against the idea of ever wearing dressy or formal clothes. In particular, I passionately hated buttons and collars, and I also tried to avoid ever wearing skirts or dresses. Dresses with buttons were of course among the things I hated the most, and the only thing that I hated even more was the idea of wearing a dressy shirt or blouse with a skirt. My parents fought me on this a little bit, early on, but I was stubborn and soon established a pattern in which I successfully avoided wearing any buttons, collars, skirts, or any other formal clothes. I was angry that girls were expected to wear dresses and skirts, but I was relieved that, being female, I would not be expected to ever wear a suit. The one thing I dreaded and loathed the most was the idea of wearing a tie. I felt so lucky that I would never be expected to wear such clothes.

As I got older, I learned, to my horror, that there actually were some instances when not just a woman, but even a girl, was required to wear a tie! When I first learned of very formal school uniforms I almost had a panic attack, and I was upset by this for many weeks. The thought that millions of girls, around the world, actually had to wear a formal blouse all buttoned up and even wear a tie every every day just to go to school drove me mad with dread. I actually lost a lot of sleep over this, and for a little while I developed a great fear that, somehow, I might end up in a position where I had to attend such a terrible school with that kind of uniform.

During the years of chaos, when we moved around as a consequence of my parents' addictions, I became quite a little rebel but secretly longed for someone to pay attention to me and even to impose rules and discipline. It was strange, but as I got older I started having unusual feelings about being controlled and strictly disciplined. I even started to have confusing feelings about clothes. Even though I hated the idea of wearing buttons, collars and skirts, I noticed strangely pleasurable feelings when I imagined being forced to wear such formal clothes. I was very confused and I did not like these conflicting feelings I was noticing more often. I continued to avoid ever getting dressed up but I secretly fantasized about it sometimes and it definitely made me feel strangely pleasurable. I did not understand what was happening to me.

My stepmother was thrilled to be able to take me to our new home. She rented a car after our plane landed and we had a long drive ahead of us. She had been talking a lot about how she was planning out all the details of my new home schooling regimen. When we were about to get into the car, she invited me to sit next to her in the front seat, explaining that we needed to discuss some things.

After driving a few minutes, she gently started talking to me. 

"Oh I can't tell you how happy it makes me right now, knowing that you and I are about to begin a whole new chapter in life! I am really looking forward to your home schooling, dear, and it will be a very significant change for you, young lady. So, before we arrive, we will need to talk about some important things, dear, starting with the question of your attire: We need to discuss how will you be dressed now, during your home schooling!"

I was electrified by what she said, and I froze, terrified but also very excited and curious. finally she smiled and softly continued.

"Now, I know it's a sensitive topic for you, dear, but I know all about how you hate to wear clothes with buttons. I don't think I've ever seen you wear a shirt with buttons or a collar, young lady, and I also can't recall more than two or three instances of you being required to wear a dress of any kind, either, and even then it was a terribly casual dress if I recall. You have gone years and years without really wearing these kind of clothes that are what most girls around the world wear everyday. Frankly, it's not good for you, and it's detrimental to your social development to avoid ever wearing nice clothes. I firmly believe that part of your behavioral problems you've had are related to never being expected to dress in a respectful and demure way. One of the most effective ways to get a young lady to behave like a proper schoolgirl is to ensure that she is dressed like a proper schoolgirl.

"That's why, dear girl, from now on I think it's important for you to start wearing exactly the kinds of clothes you have avoided for so very long. I think it is very important for you to make up for lost time, so in order to make sure you get plenty of experience wearing nice, dressy clothes with buttons, I really think you will need to remain quite dressed up in much more formal attire from now on, dear." My heart started racing, and I could feel the cold sweat on my forehead just as my stomach tensed up! I couldn't believe this: Was I really going to be forced to wear formal clothes with....buttons? I was stunned. As if what she had said wasn't dismaying enough, she continued:

"In addition to that, I strongly believe in proper school uniforms for children, and since you will be attending school in my home, I think it's only acceptable that you remain dressed in a nice and proper school uniform while you are living under my roof."

I was absolutely shocked: I was going to have to wear a uniform? She was going to make me wear formal clothes, with buttons? I couldn't believe it! My heart was pounding. I just sat there, mouth open, stunned, until she spoke again.

"Now, since you have avoided wearing formal clothes and especially clothes with buttons for so long, I think it's very important that your new uniform you'll have to wear be particularly formal and buttoned-up. We are going to stop at a lovely school uniform shop on the way home and there we will get you your new clothes! I can't wait to see you all buttoned up, dear."
I was in shock and unable to say anything. So she asked me how I felt about it. I stammered, paused, and thought about what I could say.

"Well, it's true that I really hated those kind of clothes when I was little. But in the last few years, the truth is that I didn't want to give my mother the satisfaction of getting me dressed up to parade around like a little doll or a clown. I mainly just hated her teasing about it. She was always taunting and ridiculing me and I just hated it so I tried to avoid all of it. But if it makes you happy to have me dressed....differently than I have, I understand, and, well, I want to dress in a way that pleases you."

She was thrilled with my attitude. "Oh wonderful, dear, it's really great to hear that. I'm so happy to hear you willing to give it a chance. Because of your great attitude, I'm going to make sure you wear a very formal uniform and I'll also make sure to be quite strict about how you are wearing it, dear!" Part of me was very anxious, but I was also secretly thrilled. Was I really going to have to wear some kind of formal uniform, an outfit with lots of buttons? I was excited but I knew that I should hide it and appear calm. 

When we arrived I marveled at all the incredibly formal uniforms on the mannequins and in the pictures. When my stepmother explained her idea that I needed to have a home uniform because I was going to be home-schooled from now on, the sales lady surprised us by informing us that several parents had purchased homeschooling uniforms of various types for their home-schooled children. My stepmother was delighted by this and asked to see what kind of clothes home schoolers had wanted for their children. The sales lady showed us some cute outfits but I could tell that my stepmother was dissatisfied with them. She explained that she had wanted to get me a much more formal uniform like the ones required by exclusive private schools. The sales lady nodded and took us into the next room of the school-uniform shop. 

I gasped when I saw all the very formal uniforms on display there. Not only was the pictures and mannequins of every girl wearing a skirt or a little pinafore dress, every single one was wearing a formal blouse buttoned to the top and even wearing a tie! I felt light-headed with the prospect of having to be so wonderfully dressed up and right away my stepmother smiled and confirmed that these were all much more to her liking. The sales lady brought measuring tape over and started to take my measurements and explained that getting a well-fitting blouse was the key to a good-looking uniform. When she measured around my throat, she said that the numbers fell between two different sizes of blouse collars they had. My stepmother immediately suggested the blouse with the tighter collar of the two and then the sales lady showed her a few different blouse styles they had displayed there. After pointing out some casual and standard blouse styles, all of which I thought looked pretty formal, she came to one with an incredibly high and stiff-looking collar. She said it was their most formal blouse and they usually just sold one or two for a student so that she would have it for picture day or another extra special occasion. Right away my stepmother asked to see me buttoned into this formal style and when the sales girl returned she suggested my stepmother also choose a skirt for me to wear with the blouse. She picked a red plaid knee length skirt and then the sales lady picked out a shiny, thin patent-leather girl’s belt to wear with it. 

That was the end of wearing my jeans and my t-shirt. I felt extra excited to be putting on this super formal blouse and noticed that it had very stiff cuffs much like the collar. The sales lady carefully buttoned the cuffs around my wrists and I was surprised how tightly they fit. I couldn’t even fit the tip of my pinky in between my wrist and this stiff white cuff. I grew more excited as I buttoned it up. I never really wore blouses or buttoned shirts generally, and I definitely had never worn a blouse this crisp and formal ever.

As I buttoned it near the top, the sales girl suggested I put on my skirt and told me to made sure my blouse was all tucked all around my waist. Putting on this incredibly formal skirt was a very intense experience for me. These crisp pleats just looked so formal and dressy, yet my stepmother and ths sales lady expected me to actually wear this skirt! It felt extremely prim and proper once I had this pristine white blouse snugly tucked in to the tight waist of this pleated skirt and I could feel my heart beating faster. The sales lady gave my the narrow, shiny belt to put through the waist loops and when I put the belt on, she pointed out that I could tighten it to the tightest hole. With my blouse tucked in it felt quite snug around my waist but I was pretty excited by it.

Next, she asked my stepmother about socks and shoes, and my stepmother indicated which little-girl Mary Jane shoes she liked. They were very formal, shiny patent-leather and quite girly. The sales lady brought them over as well as a pair of long, knee-high white socks and told me to put them on. She insisted that I be careful to get them pulled up perfectly even to one another and then I started to get the dress shoes on. I was growing more excited by having to wear these shiny party shoes. When I had them on and I buckled the strap I marveled at my feet’s dressed-up appearance. 

I stood up and the sales lady seemed pleased with the clothes she had provided for me, but my stepmother was not yet satisfied. She explained that she expected me to wear my blouse completely buttoned up to the top! I couldn't believe it when she said, “Well, what is the point of this prim and proper collar if it is not worn buttoned closed around her throat?” And she gently lifted my chin with her finger and proceeded to button the top button of this formal blouse around my neck! I was quite surprised but absolutely delighted by this and I was shocked at how tight this stiff collar was gripping me as she worked the two top buttons into their buttonholes. I couldn’t believe how tight this very stiff and high collar felt around my throat. My stepmother and the sales lady smiled at my appearance and right away began talking about how good I looked with such a tight and stiff formal collar. In the mirror I could see how snug and proper this collar appeared and the thought of having to wear it regularly made me feel wonderfully dressed up. Then I almost fainted when my stepmother asked the salesgirl about girl's neckties!

"She looks just superb with her stiff collar buttoned so nice and tight around her young throat! Now, can you show me the children's neckties that you carry? In order for her to look her best, she is going to have to wear a tie, of course, as a regular part of her new uniform." I felt like I was going to die!

"Yes, of course, we have our ties for girls over here. Over there are the knit ties, and there you see the felt ties, while here you can find a more formal silk tie in the right size for a girl such as your lovely daughter."

They walked over to a display and I just couldn't believe anyone would have to wear those incredibly formal, shiny ties they had all lined up on the shelves. I was stunned when my stepmother happily picked one of them up and began looking at it! She looked over a few others, and then turned to me, bringing over the shiny, silk, red striped tie. I couldn't believe how formal and proper it looked. There was no way she expected me to wear that, I wondered.

"Ok, young lady, now you will have to wear your dressy white blouse buttoned all the way up to the top, at all times, dear, since that is the most formal way to wear such a nice blouse. And since it's the only way you can be even more formally dressed, whether you like it or not you will also have to wear a nice tie as a part of your new home uniform. I think you will look quite adorable wearing a strict collar with a formal tie each day." I was shocked and unable to say anything as she approached me, smiling. "You will have to keep your blouse collar buttoned and you will have to wear a tie as a regular part of your daily attire."

The sales lady instead suggested that I only occasionally wear a tie as a part of my home uniform. “Maybe once in a while, you could have her even more dressed up by requiring her to wear a tie. Perhaps just for special occasions? It is very formal, after all, for a girl to have to be wearing a tie.” My stepmother stunned me by instead insisting that, for a schoolgirl, a buttoned collar should be worn with a tie every day! I couldn’t believe it. “But of course! It’s not really a proper uniform is it, unless a girl is buttoned into a nice collar and wearing a formal tie for the day?” The sales lady proceeded to turn up the stiff collar on my blouse and carefully lay the silk tie around my neck, getting ready to tie it. My stepmother immediately indicated that she wanted it to be tied in what she called a Windsor knot, because ahe considered that to be the most formal way to wear a tie, and the sales lady nodded. While she carefully tied the silk tie around my neck she happily said to me, “What a lucky girl, getting to be all dressed up, so very prim and proper at home everyday!” As she finished, she abruptly tightened it up, pulled it to the side a bit, then tightened it up even more as she straightened it. I was startled to feel it close tightly around my neck around this stiff blouse collar. Then my stepmother looked closely at my collar and tie and told her that she felt it could be worn even more tightly, so the sales lady tightened my tie even more, really squeezing my throat. “There! That is beginning to look right. Now fold your collar down, and get your collar buttoned down over your tie, dear.” I was nervous and shaking a little as I carefully arranged this super formal and stiff collar as she instructed. Then it was tricky getting the points of this stiff collar buttoned down the right way, holding the collar tightly down over this tight tie. 

The two women stepped back and smiled, and my stepmother showered me with praise. “My! Doesn’t she look so good all buttoned into this formal collar and wearing this nice tie?” The sales lady agreed. “I’ve seen many girls get dressed in their school uniforms, and I can tell you, this child looks particularly good all dressed up in her skirt, blouse and tie. It’s really a great look for her.” I was absolutely shocked by my appearance in the mirror. I couldn’t take my eyes off this super formal collar and tie that I was wearing! I also could feel it so tight and restrictive around my throat, it was hard to think about anything else. I was wondering how anyone could go around dressed in this stiff and proper way, and I didn’t realize that the sales lady was now talking about even more formal clothes.

“Now, she is very nicely dressed, no doubt. But it will be getting colder in the months ahead, will she need a sweater, perhaps a v-neck, to wear over her blouse and tie?” My stepmother did not look particularly pleased with the red pullover that the sales lady brought over to me. “Hmm. A pullover sweater seems a bit casual. Wouldn’t it look more formal if she had some nice buttons going up her front over her blouse and tie instead? You see, I intend to make sure she only wear clothes with buttons. I see you have some elegant cardigans for girls over there.” I was once again getting excited as she insisted on making me even more dressed up. I had never worn a cardigan and couldn't believe she wanted me even more formally dressed. 

The sales lady returned with a high-buttoning red v-neck cardigan sweater and as they instructed me to put it on I grew more excited again. My stepmother told me that “buttons are to be worn fastened into their buttonholes,” and I proceeded to button the sweater up my front over my formal tie I was wearing. It was really intense for me, the buttons on this blouse, this formal silk tie, and now more buttons over it on this cardigan she was making me wear. Once I had buttoned it up completely, the sales lady adjusted my sleeves so that my white blouse cuffs were slightly visible and saw to it that the edges of the cardigan framed my strict collar and tie evenly.

They both seemed thrilled with my very formal appearance and when I looked in the mirror I was stunned at how incredibly dressed-up I was now. My cardigan, once buttoned, covered all but two inches of this formal tie I had to wear. Even though it was hard for me to take my eyes off this incredibly strict white collar so tightly buttoned around my throat, and especially this tightly-knotted tie I was wearing, when I did manage to look over my other clothes I was shocked that I was now wearing buttons up my front! Was I really going to have to wear this incredibly formal outfit?

I just couldn't believe it: Not only was I wearing a very stiff collar tightly buttoned around my throat, not only was I wearing an incredibly formal tie, but now I was wearing buttons up the front of this cardigan sweater she was making me wear. Was I really going to have to be all buttoned up like this, every day, like she said? It was all very intense for me, but my stepmother was thrilled.

“Excellent! She really looks good and ready for proper home schooling now that the she is dressed in this nice home uniform! This is how I will have her dress every day as her standard uniform at home. Perhaps we can get several cardigans, skirts, and ties in some matching outfits? I will get all her blouses in this style with this nice tight collar. It looks perfect for her to wear buttoned snug around her throat every day. Her blouses and her knee socks will be white, every day, but I would like to get her several different colors for her skirt, cardigan and her tie that she will have to wear daily.” 

I was very excited as I watched her pick out numerous cardigans, skirts and matching ties for me to wear. As she picked up and looked over each tie, she compared them to the skirt and cardigan of the same color. After she had quite a lot, the sales lady began asking about any clothes for special occasions. My stepmother said that she liked the mannequins wearing skirts, vests and blazers, but didn’t like how some were in pullover sweater vests. The sales lady showed her some button-front sweater vests instead, and my stepmother decided to get me some of these extra formal outfits with a blazer to wear over this kind of cardigan vest. They had me try on some blazers to measure me, and I just couldn't believe how crisp and formal they felt. So elegant, so silky on the inside and noticably heavier than my cardigan. I was actually going to have to wear a blazer? This was even more intense. Then my stepmother mentioned how cute some of the pinafore dresses looked when worn over a strict blouse and tie. Again the sales lady showed some to her and when my stepmother saw that they had some pinafores that buttoned up the front, she immediately decided that I should have some of those in my new home uniform wardrobe.

"Oh, this more traditional pinafore design is just wonderful with buttons going up the front! For this young lady, I want to ensure that, whatever clothes she wears, it always has to have buttons. I want to make sure she is wearing clothes with buttons going up her front every day. These will look marvelously formal buttoned-up over her blouse and tie!" Aside from all these ties, my new white knee socks and the shiny dress shoes, my stepmother did not get my any clothes that didn't have buttons! All my blouses, cardigan sweaters, cardigan vests, blazers, and pinafore dresses all buttoned up the front! I couldn't believe it. She cheerfully turned to me.

"Isn't it just delightful, dear girl, that from now on you will be so wonderfully dressed up in your new homeschooling uniform? I'm so pleased that, whether you like it or not, you are going to be dressed in formal clothes with buttons going up your front every single day! Such a cute skirt, especially with your knee socks and new dress shoes you will be wearing! Not only are you going to be wearing clothes with buttons every day, you will be wearing a very formal blouse all buttoned up, with such a delightfully stiff collar tightly encircling your slender throat! But the best part, young lady, is that everyday you will even be wearing a tie! You look absolutely adorable, perfectly dressed in your new homeschooling uniform you will have to wear from now on!"

Before we left the sales lady asked my stepmother if she would like more information on other homeschoolers in the area. She explained that she had the contact information for several different organizations, including a local group that specialized in traditional home schooling for girls and which she knew expected children to wear homeschooling uniforms. My stepmother was quite happy to get that information and said that she would contact them soon.

I was feeling lightheaded as I helped her load the many boxes of new clothes into the car. As we drove to her house I couldn’t stop thinking about this incredibly formal outfit that I was wearing. I could feel this stiff collar so high and tight all around my throat, and I couldn’t believe I was actually wearing a tie! She looked at me in the mirror as she drove and repeatedly praised my appearance. She excitedly talked about how perfect it was to now have the right clothes for me, now that I was going to be living in a situation completely geared toward proper conduct and appearance. She explained that she had made quite a few preparations for my home schooling as well as monitoring and policing my behavior and attitude, so it was only fitting that I should be required to be nicely dressed in a proper uniform at all times.

When we arrived at her large, isolated mansion, I quickly realized how strict and controlled life was going to be for me, from now on. She had the keys to the doors and she locked the front door closed once we were inside. She pointed out the locked, shatterproof windows as well. Then she showed me the surveillance cameras and the motion detectors that were set up, monitoring every part of every room! She explained that I was going to be closely watched, at all times, so as to ensure that I was always behaving correctly, attending to my chores and my home schooling assignments, and to constantly monitor my clothes as well! She was thrilled to be able to ensure that I always remained buttoned up, with my collar and my tie worn tightly and perfectly at all times.

I was overwhelmed, but very excited my all this. I secretly hoped she would be incredibly strict with me and I wondered what the punishment might be for any misbehavior.

The next morning she came in and cheerfully woke me up, telling me to go take a quick shower. When I returned, I saw that she had laid out a set of formal clothes on the bed for me! I shuddered when I looked at the pristine white blouse, the formal skirt, the buttons on the cardigan sweater, the white knee socks, the shiny dress shoes, and, especially, the silk tie she had set out on the bed for me to wear.

“Ok, young lady. Time for you to get dressed in your home uniform that you have to wear! First, get your lovely white blouse on, and get it buttoned. Isn’t it nice to get to wear this very crisp and formal blouse all day? Now put your pleated skirt on, and get your blouse tucked in correctly, yes. Now put this shiny belt through the loops around your skirt’s waist, that’s right, now I want you to buckle your belt on the tightest hole, so that it cinches your little waist, yes, good. Now get your white knee socks on correctly. They must be pulled up just under your kneecap and not wrinkled or twisted at all. There you are, yes. Now these lovely dress shoes you have to wear. Just delightful to be getting so dressed up, isn’t it dear? My! You already look so formally dressed dear, with just your white blouse and your elegant skirt.” She continued.

“Now for the best part: you will need to get this stiff collar buttoned nice and tight around your throat for the whole day. Oh, yes, that looks splendid, dear, such a wonderfully stiff collar that you will have to keep tightly buttoned at all times from now on! Now, that looks quite formal, but you will need to be even more dressed-up, and the only way to do that is to wear a tie with your blouse, so pick up your tie and put it around your neck, under your blouse collar, and I will tie your tie for you today, but soon you will learn how to tie it yourself since you will have to be wearing a tie every day now as an important part of your homeschooling uniform.” She skillfully tied my tie in a very formal looking knot and proceeded to tighten it up until I could feel it closing around my throat, pressing this already tight collar even more tightly around my neck.

“Now, every day, I want you to make sure that you are always wearing your tie more tightly around your throat than this blouse collar, dear. It may seem a bit snug, but you will have plenty of time to get used to it, since you will be wearing your collar and tie in this manner at all times, every single day.” I was really surprised by how tight she made the tie, and then she told me to fold down my collar all around my tie. “There, looking quite nice, now you must get your collar buttoned down over your tie, young lady. Good. Now, I want you to tighten it up one more time, to make it perfect.” I couldn't believe she was making me wear this tie even more tightly! Even though it felt like it was choking me, I was very excited.

“Oh, that looks just wonderful, dear! You really do look your best when you are so formally dressed! Your blouse collar is just so stiff and proper, and it looks even better now that you are wearing it with a tie. I’m just so thrilled that we’ve found this perfect home uniform for you to wear every day! Alright, young lady, now you will need to get buttoned into your cardigan sweater that you are required to be wearing over your blouse and tie. I want you to always make sure that the buttons up your front are kept perfectly straight and lined up with the tie you have to wear.” I was feeling like I was incredibly dressed up, already, with my tightly-buttoned collar and even this formal tie she was making me wear, but it felt even more intense as I buttoned up my cardigan.

“That’s looking good, now make sure your while blouse cuffs are visible under your cardigan’s sleeves, I would like you to ensure that about a half-inch is always visible. Now look in the mirror and make sure the buttons on your sweater are lined up and exactly straight with your tie. Yes, looking great, dear! Now, as a final step, I want you to always tighten your tie a bit, one more time for good measure!”

I gasped when I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I just could not believe how formally dressed I was now. My shiny dress shoes were so elegant, especially with my legs in these bright white knee socks. Right above the top edge of my knee socks the crisp pleats of my very formal skirt began. Its triangular shape looked so feminine and it came very snug around my waist, held tightly in place all day by the thin, shiny belt I had to wear buckled on the tightest of its holes. Seeing the stiff white cuffs of my blouse tightly gripping my wrists from under the edges of my cardigan sleeves, I marveled at how proper and formal it looked, then to see that I was wearing buttons up my front just looked so dressed up. But it made me almost faint to see that just above the buttons of my cardigan, not only the super formal blouse I was wearing, its stiff collar buttoned so tightly around my neck, but that all around my throat I was wearing a tightly-knotted shiny silk tie, looking so incredibly formal, going down my front, disappearing under the buttons of my cardigan.

Once I had remembered to breathe again, I dutifully took my tie the way she had showed me and tried to tighten it up even more. It was difficult since it was already knotted so snug but she pointed out how the placket of my formal blouse must never be visible, even slightly, above and behind my tie. So to make sure, I had to get it very tight and she reminded me that I was required to keep my tie worn this tightly at all times, until I had permission to change at bedtime.

“There! Looking so splendid, dear! I’m just overjoyed that we found this wonderful home uniform for you to wear everyday now that you will be home schooled! It makes me so pleased to know that you will be quite buttoned up at all times, especially that you will always have such a formal white collar tightly buttoned around your slender little throat, and it makes me even happier knowing that you will always have to wear a tie, nice and tight, every day from when you get dressed in the morning until your bedtime!”

I was feeling lightheaded from her words, and I just couldn’t believe this was really happening: was I really going to have to wear a formal blouse, all buttoned up, everyday? And did I really have to actually wear a tie from morning ’til night?

She explained that I was not going to begin my actual home schooling until next week, and we would spend the next several days learning about the rules governing my behavior and speech while I lived with her. She had a detailed set of rules, which I was going to need to memorize, and she excitedly told me how she was going to write up another set of rules concerning my home uniform. She had every moment of my day planned out, including numerous chores around the house, and she explained how shining my dress shoes and ironing and starching the cuffs and collars of my formal blouses I had to wear needed to be included in my regular duties. She taught me all sorts of details about how I had to act in every part of her house, even going over how I had to use the toilet and wash my hands without getting my blouse cuffs wet at all. Before exiting the bathroom, she sternly instructed me to always look over my uniform and make sure that everything was buttoned and that the buttons going up the front of my cardigan were straight with my tie and she told me that I was required to always tighten my tie a bit as the final thing I did before exiting the bathroom.

Later, after we sat down at lunch, she was again talking about my strict new life and mentioned how it might be very difficult for me. We talked about it and the subject of my home uniform again came up. As we discussed it, she made it clear that from now on, at all times, I was going to be all buttoned up and wearing my tie in the exact manner that she required. She asked me about how it made me feel, to know that I was going to be putting on a strict uniform every morning and wearing a very formal blouse with my stiff collar always buttoned tight around my throat and even wearing a tie for the entire day.

I told her it sounded difficult but that I was happy to be dressed in a way that pleased her and that part of me actually felt very lucky to get to be so nicely dressed. I told her that I hoped she would help me look my best by making sure I wore my new uniform the right way. As I had hoped, she appeared overjoyed at my answers to her questions about my new uniform. She excitedly told me that, because I had said that, she intended to be even more strict about my uniform and especially the tie that I had to wear. She decided that I should have two home uniform inspections every day and then she proceeded to explain the very strict discipline that I was going to live with from now on.

She talked about how all aspects of my behavior, activities, and even my attitude were going to be monitored at all times using the surveillance cameras and motion detectors throughout her house. She explained that I was now going to be subject to a point system, in which earning points for poor behavior would result in punishment. Right when she said that word I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. For some reason, I couldn’t wait to find out how I might get punished! I hoped she would be ridiculously strict and that she would find reasons to punish me for the slightest mistakes.

She went on to talk about different misbehaviors and how many points I would earn if I committed them. Speaking incorrectly, facing the wrong way in a room, forgetting to say “please” and “thank you” correctly, not adhering to the schedule she assigned me, doing poorly on schoolwork, showing reluctance to complete my chores correctly and on time, any slight hints of a poor attitude, failure to keep my uniform neat, buttoned up and worn perfectly at all times, with my tie worn tightly and kept straight and neat, all these things could earn me discipline.

She explained that for now, I was going to be disciplined in two ways: first of all I would be spanked, 4 smacks on my bottom for every point I had earned, and I would also be disciplined by having to serve corner time. I was electrified by hearing that I was going to be spanked! I had felt so abandoned and ignored and I just loved the idea of her focusing on me so that I even felt it, physically. She could see by my puzzled expression that I did not know what she meant by corner time so she explained that I was going to have to kneel in the corner, facing the walls very closely, keep my hands on my head, keeping my thoughts on the mistakes I had made that had earned me points. This all sounded wonderful, and the idea of being constantly monitored made me feel so nice, to be at the center of her attention all the time. I was hoping to get disciplined quite a lot, and I also hoped she could totally control me and turn me into a well-behaved, prim-and-proper schoolgirl.
                                                                                                                           *                      *                    *
Claara Z
Claara Z

Xerxes, Pablo42, gore459, stricttie, Boundtie, N00144119, rummako and like this post

Back to top Go down

Story: Homeschooled in Uniform Empty Re: Story: Homeschooled in Uniform

Post by N00144119 Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am

I love the story. Very detailed. I hope you add in some punishments and new clothing, maybe some suits, slacks, suspenders, bowties and waistcoats.

N00144119

Claara Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:32 pm

I absolutely love this!

Xerxes

Claara Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Sounds like the mother really has a choking fetish, and she wants your character to develop one too! Hopefully we'll see a bow tie or two in this story at some point!

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:10 pm

That’s an absolutely amazing experience that I believe many of us, including me, would dream of having one. Those formal clothes, those strict codes, and those thoughts of being submissive and obeying willingly are really arousing. Hope to see more of the story soon!

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Claara Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Story: Homeschooled in Uniform Empty Homeschooled in Uniform: Chapter 2

Post by Claara Z Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:44 am

Homeschooled in Uniform: Chapter 2

Through the rest of the day, she detailed all the chores I would eventually have to master and explained that this week we would focus on my attitude, obedience and proper conduct, so that I had a good introduction to these things when I finally began my schoolwork next week. In the afternoon she had me stand next to the bannister at the bottom of the stairs so she could teach me how to tie my tie. I was going to practice tying it on the banister so that I did not need to disturb my own very tight tie I had to wear around my neck under my stiff collar. She explained the importance of wearing a tie. 

“So, young lady, it is very important that you always remain correctly dressed in your uniform, and the most important part of your uniform is of course your tie that you have to wear. It is very formal for a grown man to have to wear a tie, even more so for a boy, and it is particularly formal for a little girl such as yourself to always have to wear a strict collar buttoned nice and tight, for the whole day, along with a tightly-knotted necktie that you will be required to wear flawlessly not just for special occasions, but every single day, from getting dressed in the morning until your bedtime! Since a Windsor knot is the most dressed-up way to wear a tie, you will have to learn how to tie your tie like that and put on your tie correctly and make sure it is worn quite tightly throughout the day. I will show you how to tie it, and I want you to remain here, practicing with this tie around the end of the bannister here, for the next hour. Now then: first you will place your tie like this, with the wider end here and….”

She proceeded to instruct me on the way I was going to have to put on my tie everyday. It felt very nice when she had me handle the shiny silk tie, and I couldn’t believe I would have to actually wear such a formal thing every day from now on. When she felt I had learned how to do it, she left me to practice there, returning a few times to check my work. She happily told me that this was one of the last things I would ever do that was not going to be subject to the discipline I soon would face for any mistakes, however slight, in the assignments and tasks she gave me. Starting tomorrow, she cautioned, I would have to expect a sound spanking and hours of serving corner time for any less-than-perfect behavior. I felt quite wonderful when she said that, and secretly I couldn’t wait to be lectured, spanked, and forced to kneel in the corner. She told me that she knew I was by nature a very naughty and spoiled little girl, and that she expected me to need quite a lot of discipline, probably on an ongoing basis. I was thrilled to hear this, of course, but I meekly said that I would try to be good and that I hoped she helped me become a good girl.

I practiced tying the formal silk tie numerous times and she came back frequently to check and correct my efforts. I loved handling the very elegant tie and I felt a twinge of excitement every time I jerked it tightly around the bannister, imagining it was my throat that I was tightly encircling for the day. By the end of the hour she said I had made good progress and she took me to other parts of the house to familiarize me with the laundry, kitchen, and the other places where I would have chores. She went over how my room was to be kept, how I was to shower, brush my hair and teeth, and how I was to greet her when I came into the room. We went over my words and language and she made it clear I would be disciplined if I spoke incorrectly as well as if I forgot to say the right thing at the right time. Curtsying, waiting to speak until I was spoken to first, folding my hands correctly, crossing my legs correctly when I was seated, all this and more was specified and I knew it would be different to remember it all. She eagerly spoke of using strict discipline to eventually transform me from a naughty, misbehaving child into a model schoolgirl. She happily talked about how my training would be very strict at all times, seven days a week, without any breaks so as to relentlessly reinforce the required behavior and attitude I would need to always demonstrate.

Before dinner she had me stand in front of the big mirror in the front hall for my second home uniform inspection of the day. I could tell she was very exacting in her standards about this uniform I had to wear. “Alright, young lady, let’s take another close look at your attire. Shoes and knee socks still worn correctly? Yes, not wrinkled or twisted at all I hope. Now, your skirt, young lady, is it unwrinkled and the pleats crisp and neat? Ok looking right. You haven’t unbuckled your thin little belt today, so it’s still buckled on the tightest hole I presume? Yes? Good. Now, are your white blouse cuffs visible correctly from under your cardigan? Ok, good. They look so nice and formal, don’t they, buttoned so snug around your little wrists at all times? Now, are all the buttons going up the front of your cardigan sweater still all buttoned into their buttonholes correctly? As you know, you must remain completely buttoned up at all times. Alright. Now, young lady, let’s look at the most important parts of your uniform: your blouse collar and your tie. Are the buttons on your cardigan lined up exactly straight with the tie you have to wear? And your wonderfully strict collar, you have kept it buttoned tight around your throat at all times today, haven’t you? Is it unwrinkled and buttoned down correctly? Ok that’s looking right. Now is your tie exactly straight and symmetrical? And most importantly, is it worn more tightly around your throat than your snug collar? Oh, my dear girl, this uniform is just perfect for you! I’m so delighted to know that you will always be looking so prim and proper, always quite buttoned up and even wearing a tie at all times! You really look particularly good wearing a stiff collar with a tight tie, young lady! I think you are quite lucky that we found this wonderfully formal uniform for you to remain dressed in every single day!” Her words of praise made me very happy, and I did feel quite wonderful, basking in her attention.

It was an exhausting day and part of me was very happy knowing that she was going to be unbelievably strict and demanding on me, particularly regarding this formal homeschool uniform that I now had to wear.

In the morning she woke me and sent me off to the shower while she took clothes out of my closet and set them on the bed. When I returned she was smiling in front of the very formal outfit laid out on my bed, waiting for me.

“Ok, dear! Another day of being quite buttoned up in your home uniform awaits you! Whether you like it or not, young lady, the time has come to get formally dressed once again. I can’t wait to see you with your white collar buttoned so tightly around your neck again, made even better by the tie you are required to wear nice and tight all day!” Her words excited me and she directed me to put on the crisp blouse, skirt, belt, and white knee socks before getting buckled into my dress shoes.

“Yes now we are on our way. Well, young lady, no way to avoid it: time to get your blouse buttoned all the way up to the top! As you are buttoning your stiff collar so tightly around your neck, I’d like you to keep in mind how you will be wearing it in this formal manner for the entire day and how you will feel it gripping your throat at all times.” I struggled to get the top button into its buttonhole and once I finally succeeded, I wondered if this felt right, thinking perhaps it was too tight. “Ah yes, there we are! Such a wonderfully strict collar! Ok, young lady, that looks wonderful, but the only way to make this tight collar even more dressed-up is to wear it with a tie. Now, do you think you can tie your own tie today, dear? I think you could succeed but you will need to tie a Windsor knot and it will need to be looking flawless and knotted even more tightly around your throat than your blouse collar.” With this strict collar gripping my throat so noticeably, I could feel it as I reached over and picked up the small girl’s necktie that I had to put on. I nervously got it positioned correctly and started to tie it. I felt pretty confident that I could remember how to tie it, but I got a little confused at one point and decided that I needed to start over. Right away my stepmother chided me.

“Oh, dear girl, I’m afraid you will need to be disciplined for that! You will not be allowed to make numerous attempts but rather you will be expected to be able to correctly tie your tie on the first try, actually. Since this is your first day of facing discipline for any misbehavior, you will only get one point against you for that, but I intend to make uniform violations, particularly any mistakes regarding your tie, a central focus of policing your behavior.” I was disappointed that I made a mistake but pleased that I was going to really find out what it was like to be disciplined. I slowly and carefully tied the very formal tie, and once I felt it was basically right I started to tighten it up. I thought it was getting pretty tight around my throat but she directed me to continue tightening it further.

“Now it’s beginning to look correct, dear, but you will need to wear your tie more tightly than that. As you’re making your tie even tighter, remember that you will be required to keep it nice and tight at all times until you have permission to change at bedtime. I think it’s just so delightful to know that you will always have to wear this very formal tie, under a very strict collar all buttoned up, at all times every day, without ever being permitted to remove it or even loosen it at all, from when you get dressed in the morning until you change for bed. Having to remain dressed in a strict collar with a tie is just such a great look for you, dear, I’m so happy knowing that you will have to stay looking so prim and proper at all times!”

I had no choice but to tighten it up and make sure it was perfectly straight and even. I buttoned the stiff collar down over my tie and made sure my pristine white collar was unwrinkled and looking perfect. I was amazed at how stiff and snug this collar was around my throat, especially considering that I had to keep it like this the whole day. Once I was wearing my formal collar and tie correctly for the day, I gazed upon my appearance in the mirror. I just couldn’t believe how formal this was, and I couldn't believe I had to wear it at all, much less all day! I felt lightheaded at the thought that I was going to actually have to remain formally dressed in this blouse and a tie all the time!

“Excellent, dear, that’s beginning to look quite nice. Now, you will look even more dressed up when you put on your nice cardigan that you have to wear buttoned up over your blouse and tie. It’s just so nice to see you wearing all these formal clothes with lots of cute buttons, young lady!” I put my white sleeved arms into the arms of the cardigan she required me to be wearing. I felt excited again as I attended to the six buttons going up the front of this sweater, carefully buttoning them over my silk tie. As I buttoned the cardigan’s top button, my stepmother smiled and reminded me to ensure my white blouse cuffs were visible in the correct way, a centimeter showing from under my cardigan’s sleeves.

“Oh yes, there we are, young lady. Great to see you wearing your cardigan all buttoned up nicely over your blouse and tie. Such a great look for you: first your adorable dress shoes and these white knee socks under your cute skirt below these buttons up your front and then your formal tie and then your snug collar buttoned tight around your throat all day! It makes me very happy to know that you will always be properly attired here in my home. Isn’t just wonderful to think that even years from now, you will always be so nicely dressed every day, all buttoned up and even wearing a tie? It’s such a nice thought, to know that you will have a stiff and formal collar buttoned tightly around your neck and you will be wearing a tie throughout every single day for years to come!” Hearing her say these words felt very intense. I couldn’t believe it! Was I actually going to have to wear a tie every day for years? 

She explained that I needed to begin undergoing my home uniform inspection in the place where I was going to have it everyday, at the bottom of the stairs, in front of the long mirror there on the closet door. Starting soon, I was going to get dressed by myself in the clothes she laid out for me to wear and I would present myself when I arrived downstairs, ready to be examined and ready for another rigorous day of home schooling.

“Alright, perhaps next week you can get fully dressed in your home uniform without me there supervising? Here in the hall, in front of the mirror, this is where I want you to come and wait for me, facing this way with your feet together, facing forward with your chin up slightly, hands folded in front of you. Now get into position, dear.” I took up the place she indicated and she helped me get every part of my body perfect.

“Yes, that is how you will stand, waiting for me here every morning. No matter how long you may have to wait, this is where you need to be by 8am waiting with every part of your body in the correct position. Then when I arrive, I will give you your morning uniform inspection. Although you are required to be dressed perfectly in your uniform at all times, I will use the two inspections each day to make sure to give your attire even closer attention. Even the slightest imperfection will earn you points, which will require you to receive a spanking followed by corner time you will have to serve.”

She then went over the point system governing the strict discipline that I was going to be subject to while I was living with her and being home schooled. She explained that getting one point required that I receive a spanking with four smacks, just as earning two points would necessitate eight smacks on my bottom. The thought of having to get a spanking excited me greatly! She also said that getting points would mean that, after undergoing a spanking over her knee, I would then need to kneel correctly in the corner. For each point I would kneel for one hour, so if I earned 4 or 5 points, I could expect to spend much of the day kneeling in the corner. Since discipline was more important than any other consideration, I would first serve the corner time I had earned and only after that would I be responsible for my schoolwork. She told me that I would have to memorize all the many rules governing my exact behavior and how many points I would earn for violating each of them.

She then began discussing the point system regarding my home uniform. She explained that for most issues with my uniform, I would receive one point against me. These included things like my blouse being not tucked in correctly, my shoes buckled on different holes, my knee socks wrinkled or twisted, or my blouse cuffs not visible from under my cardigan sleeves in the right way. Since remaining buttoned up was a particularly important part of how I wore my uniform, if any button was not buttoned correctly into the right buttonhole that would earn me two points against me. Then she explained that, since my collar and my tie were the most important aspects of my uniform, I was going to earn three points against me for any problem, however slight, with my collar, the top button of my blouse, or with my tie I had to wear. That meant that if she determined that my tie could be worn more tightly, I would need a spanking with twelve smacks followed by three hours kneeling in the corner!

I was amazed by how incredibly strict she was being about my uniform, particularly regarding this tie and the strict blouse collar she was making me wear. Not only was I going to have to wear this incredibly formal uniform for the entire day for many years, she was going to discipline me harshly for the slightest imperfections in how I was wearing it. Part of me was distraught at the thought, but part of me was elated, particularly the realization that she was going to be ruthlessly monitoring me and controlling me for years. I was totally under her control.

“Now, young lady, you will assist me in making breakfast and then, after we’ve eaten, you will receive your first spanking. After that, you will serve your first hour of corner time. Since today is your first day facing the kind of discipline that you will undergo from now on, I will only give you one point, instead of three, but I want you to remember that you made a mistake in putting on your tie, so you really deserve 3 points against you. If I was being fair, you would need 12 smacks instead of just four, and you would spend three hours kneeling in position facing the walls, instead of just one. From now on, any problem with your tie will result in 3 points, so to avoid that it’s your responsibility to ensure that your blouse is always worn buttoned to the top, and that your collar is always buttoned down over your tie, and that you make sure that your tie is kept straight and perfectly symmetrical, the knot correctly shaped, and, above all, is always worn a bit more tightly around your throat than your snug collar. These rules governing your collar and tie are, like all aspects of your uniform, in effect at all times, of course, from when you get dressed first thing in the morning until you receive permission to change for bed, seven days a week.”

She took me into the kitchen and directed me in helping make breakfast. During the meal she explained more rules and requirements for me and my behavior, talking about the words I was required to say and when, the times when I was to remain silent, and how I was required to attend to my assigned chores and schoolwork in the exact manner she indicated. Any deviation from her instructions was going to result in points against me. After we finished eating, she happily went into the living room and patted her lap.

“Alright, young lady. It’s time for your first spanking! Right afterwards you will begin serving your first hour in the corner. Now come over here, dear, and lay down across my lap. Come on, now. Lay face down and place your head here and then your feet over this way. Yes, that’s right.” She was smiling and clearly enjoying it when I nervously laid across her there, face down, feeling so helpless. I could feel the warmth from her body and I just felt so small and vulnerable. The next thing she said made it even more intense.

“Ok, young lady, place your hands behind your back, now. Bend your elbows and put your arms like this.” I was startled when she took my wrists in her hand and held them firmly in the small of my back. My elbows bent, she held my wrists up against me above my waist. I was breathing quickly, terrified but also wondering what was going to happen next.

While holding my wrists helplessly behind me, she lifted my skirt. I had never in my life felt this exposed and helpless and meek, ever before! I was losing my mind, trying to remain still and quiet, but, against my will I was making a very soft moaning sound, my head spinning with anxious anticipation. From her soft, reassuring voice I could tell she was extremely happy with my terror.

“Oh, dear young thing, don’t worry, there’s nothing to fear. It’s actually quite normal to expect a sound spanking when you’ve broken a rule or made a mistake. You will be here, like this, many, many times over the next several years, young lady, so you should get used to receiving the spanking you have earned.” I felt like I was going crazy, but she held me like this for a few moments, allowing me to calm down a little. Then she explained further.

“Now then. Today I will give you a partial exemption from the rules governing your uniform, but after this, from now on, you will receive 12 smacks as part of any spanking you earn for any problem, however slight, with your blouse collar or your tie that you will always have to wear. Also, in the future any uniform violation involving your tie or your collar will also mean 3 hours kneeling in the corner, but, since this is your very first day of being disciplined, I will only require you to serve one hour today. Now we will begin.”

The pain shot through me like fire. “Oh!” I exclaimed, my little voice echoing through her house. Then after a pause only long enough for me to grow more terrified, I felt it again. Smack! “Oh!” Against my will I cried out with each spank she gave me. After two more, it was over.

“There you are, dear. A short and soft spanking to start you off on your new life of strict discipline! Now, stand up and let’s get you positioned in the corner so you can serve the corner time that you earned.” She got me up and wiped the tears from my cheeks. I could tell that giving me the spanking was enormously pleasing to her. I was shaking as she took my hand and escorted me to the edge of the room where two walls came together. She then instructed me to get on my knees facing this corner.

“Ok, young lady, you need to get into the correct position now. First kneel down, knees shoulder length apart, no, much closer to the corner dear, still closer, there you are, now smooth your skirt correctly, that’s right, now cross your ankles left over right, toes back, yes. Now place your hands on your head fingers interlaced, left pinky in front, that’s right, thumbs touching. That’s right but they need to be slightly further forward, like that, good. Head up, eyes forward, arms parallel to the walls, that’s right. Now, while you are keeping every part of your body perfectly still in position like this you may not look around, move at all, or make any sound for the next hour. You may blink normally and you may breathe but no other movements are permitted, not even shifting your weight.” I was feeling incredible pleasure at hearing, and obeying, her specific instructions. Incredibly, the next things she said drove me mad with ecstasy:

“Alright, now listen to me. You are required to keep your thoughts on the mistake you made that earned you this discipline, young lady. During every moment that you are here on your knees facing the corner, I want you to be thinking all about your lovely home uniform that you have to wear. I want your thoughts to remain focused on all the wonderful details of these formal clothes you will always have to remain correctly dressed in from now on. So you need to think about your dress shoes and your white knee socks, your pretty skirt you are wearing, and your dressy cardigan sweater and all its nice buttons. I want you to think quite a lot about how it makes you feel to know that you will always have to wear a very formal white blouse everyday and that you will be wearing it completely buttoned up at all times. You need to think about your tight cuffs buttoned around your young wrists and especially, how it makes you feel to have to wear such a snug-fitting and stiff collar tightly buttoned around your throat at all times. Most importantly, I want you to be thinking quite a lot about the tie you have to wear, how it feels around your throat, and how very dressed-up it is to wear a tie, especially for a little girl. When you are thinking about your tie and how it makes you feel to have to wear it, keep in mind that you will be buttoned into a strict and formal collar and you will be wearing a tight tie at all times every single day from now on. Once I get my tea I will sit here in my chair reading while you serve your corner time. Afterwards we will discuss your thoughts and feelings you had while you were here serving your time in the corner.”

I felt like I was bursting with super intense emotion, completely enveloped in overwhelming pleasure. Why was I so overjoyed to be here like this, uniformed, spanked, forced to kneel in the corner? I wondered why I could be so thrilled to experience this terrible discipline but then I remembered that she instructed me to keep my thoughts on my uniform. Immediately a wave of even greater happiness crashed over me as I thought all about my strict collar, my formal tie so tight around my neck, the buttons down the front of my sweater and this very feminine skirt I was required to wear. When I thought about going months, even years, always having to wear a formal white collar buttoned tight I felt so heavenly. When I thought about how tightly my tie was gripping my throat under this stiff collar and how I was going to have to wear it flawlessly at all times I felt some kind of strong pleasure affect me. Following her instructions, thinking through all the details of my formal clothes, I grew even more excited and felt an intense joy.

Spending the hour kneeling there, facing the corner with my hands on my head was an incredibly intense experience for me. Having to keep my thoughts focused on this formal uniform I was being forced to wear made it even more emotional for me. It went on for what seemed like the entire morning, but, eventually, she closed her book and told me I had done well.

“Wonderful, dear! You have now been spanked and served your time in the corner for the first time! You’ve taken your first step into your new life of complete discipline and obedience. You will soon get accustomed to being disciplined in this way for the slightest mistakes. Now, go visit the bathroom and after washing your hands make sure to check your uniform and tighten up your tie. Then let’s sit together on the couch and you can tell me about your thoughts and feelings while you were kneeing in the corner.”

Seeing my uniform in the bathroom mirror electrified me. I couldn’t believe I had to be dressed like this! I couldn’t believe she was making me wear this unbelievably formal white blouse buttoned up at all times! This collar was so strict, so stiff, and so tight all around my slender throat. As if that wasn't restrictive and formal enough, I actually was required to wear a tie at all times! This small girl’s necktie had to kept tied so tightly in the most formal of knots, all through the day from morning to night! I tried to calm down and then I dutifully tightened it up further, even though it was of course quite snug all around my neck, buttoned down under this stiff collar.

When I returned to her, she was smiling wide, sitting on the couch and she patted it next to her, indicating where I was to sit. We proceeded to have a wonderfully pleasurable discussion about my uniform and being disciplined. She asked me lots of probing questions about my thoughts while I had been kneeling in the corner.

“Now then! Please, tell me: how did it make you feel to get a spanking and have to kneel in the corner because of the mistake you made regarding your uniform, young lady? What were you thinking about, specifically, while you were there in position for the hour?”

I thought for a moment and took a deep breath.

“Well, I tried to think about these clothes and how I will have to be wearing them from now on. Even though I’m having a hard time with how formally dressed I have to be at all times, there’s something… luxurious and elegant about getting to wear such nice clothes. Even though I know it’s going to be hard for me to remain correctly dressed, I’m grateful to be able to have a home uniform, and I’m grateful that you help me wear it right. There is something very nice about feeling so dressed up.  I thought a lot about my collar and how tight and stiff it is. It just feels very dressed-up to have this collar buttoned so tight around my neck.” She was quite happy to hear me discussing my clothes. But she wanted me to go on.

“And your tie you have to wear? What were your thoughts about wearing such an adorable necktie? How does it make you feel to know that you will always be wearing a tie, throughout each day from now on?” I grew excited as she made me talk about my tie.

“Well, it feels very strict and formal. When I see myself in a mirror, I feel a bit shocked by how formal it looks. I just can’t believe that I have to get so dressed up that I even have to wear a tie. I feel my collar and my tie around my throat all the time and it’s a constant reminder that I look very prim and proper. Since I’m always aware that I’m wearing a tie, I feel like I have no choice but to act like a very well-behaved and proper schoolgirl. I think that having to wear a uniform, especially one so formal that it includes wearing a tie, it makes it easier for me to try to be a good girl.”

“Yes! I’m so glad to hear that, dear! Indeed, wearing such a delightfully smart uniform here at home is a real privilege and you are quite lucky, young lady, because you happen to look even more cute and pretty when you are nicely buttoned into your formal blouse and correctly wearing a tie. It’s a particularly good look for you, dear, your exquisite collar and tie, but you also look wonderful wearing formal buttons up your front. It’s very flattering, for you more than most girls, when you’re wearing clothes with lots of buttons, and remaining quite buttoned up, and it’s quite pleasing to me that we found this great uniform for you to remain dressed in at all times. I’m also very proud of you for your great attitude towards these formal clothes you will have to wear from now on.”

I found our discussion enormously enjoyable and I looked forward to her making me discuss my uniform another time. Throughout the rest of the day she went over my chores and other duties, and then before dinner she instructed me to take up my correct position at the bottom of the stairs so she could give me my second uniform inspection of the day. I loved standing there as she required, presenting my formal uniform I had to wear from now on, being closely examined and judged. It made me feel so pretty to have her looking over my clothes, knowing that any mistakes would lead to a harsh spanking followed by corner time. She was quite pleased with me and we talked some more about my strict new life over dinner.

The next morning she came in once again and dispatched me to my shower while she looked over the clothes hanging in my closet. When I returned I saw she had laid out a pretty blue plaid schoolgirl skirt and a formal blue cardigan for me, laid out on the bed beside the very formal white blouse I was going to have to wear. I watched her handle the small girl’s ties in her hand, holding one silk tie up against my cardigan then another. Seeing her choosing which tie she was going to make me wear, knowing that I was going to have to wear a tie whether I wanted to or not, excited me greatly. It excited me even more when she spoke about it.

“Hmm, I’m not sure which tie of yours you will need to wear today, young lady. You look so pretty when you are wearing a tie, but I wonder if this striped tie will look better with this sweater or this light-blue tie? I think I will require you to wear this one, here. Yes, that will look adorably formal. Ok, dear, put on your blouse and get it buttoned.”

She guided me through getting dressed in the formal outfit I had to wear. Once I was correctly wearing my dress shoes, white knee socks, my formal knee-length skirt, and my tucked in white blouse, she happily told me to button the blouse collar around my neck. Once I succeeded in getting this stiff collar tightly buttoned, she eagerly handed me the tie she had chosen for me.

‘Looking good, young lady! You are very nicely dressed but you will look even better once you are wearing your tie. Now, you will be putting it on and tying it in a Windsor knot, and you must make sure that your tie is worn even more tightly around your throat than this nice collar of your blouse. Remember, any mistakes you make in tying it or in how it looks will earn you 12 smacks on your bottom followed by three hours kneeling in the corner.” I dutifully started positioning the small tie and then carefully tying it as she had taught me.

“Now as you get your tie nice and tight for the day, I want you to think about how it makes you feel to know that you will always have to remain dressed in a buttoned collar worn with a tie, every single day from getting dressed each morning until your bedtime. You’re really a very lucky girl, aren’t you, to get to look so prim and proper at all times, dear!” Her words brought me pleasure, but I knew I had to try very hard to get this tie worn exactly as she demanded. Once I had its very formal knot tied right, I started to tighten it up and I could really feel it pressing this very stiff collar against my throat. Once I felt like it was surely tight enough, I was about to fold my collar down but I could see by her expression that I should tighten it around my neck even more.

“Careful, dear. You almost earned yourself a sound spanking and a morning kneeling in the corner. I want you to keep in mind that any problem at all concerning your tie, or any problem with your blouse collar you must wear buttoned tight, will result in three points against you. I intend to be quite strict with you about your uniform, but particularly strict regarding your blouse collar and your tie that you will always have to wear.”

I nervously tightened up my tie even more, squeezing my throat in this stiff white collar, before making sure my tie was perfectly straight. Then I carefully folded down the collar all around my tie, making certain that there were no winkles, before I buttoned my collar down over my tie. It felt so incredibly formal to handle these buttons on either side of my stiff collar, holding my tie in place so elegantly. She smiled and praised me once my collar and tie were looking right.

“Oh, excellent, dear! That looks so adorable, quite strict and proper! You really are looking your best, young lady, when you are wearing such a formal tie nice and tight! Now, you will be even more formally dressed once you put on your cardigan sweater and get it correctly buttoned up over your blouse and tie. You look very good with formal buttons going up your front, dear.” I placed my white-sleeved arms into the cardigan’s sleeves and made sure my stiff blouse cuffs were showing correctly. As I gathered the cardigan around me and brought to together in the front to button it, I though about how it covered most of this dressy blouse, only allowing my cuffs and, once buttoned up, a small triangle around my collar and tie to even show at all. I wondered why I needed to always be wearing this formal white blouse if it was largely hidden under my sweater. As I buttoned my cardigan up I made sure to get its buttons perfectly lined up with this tie I was going to wear all day.

“Oh yes, so adorable once again, young lady. Remaining so buttoned-up and formal is such a great look for you, it just pleases me so much to see you buttoned into such a tight, stiff collar and even wearing a tie! You really are quite fortunate to get to stay nicely dressed at all times, dear. Ok, now go down to the bottom of the stairs and stand correctly so I can give you your required uniform inspection.”

And so another wonderfully strict day began for me. She helped me learn about my chores and we discussed my schoolwork that I would soon start as well. I was excited about how precisely she had scheduled all parts of my day, with very specific activities, carried out in exactly the right way, at all times. As she explained all the various things I would need to do, she pointed out the surveillance cameras and the motion detectors which would ensure that I would be disciplined for any slight deviation from her instructions. It thrilled me to know that she would be so closely monitoring me even when she was not in the room. It sent a shiver down my spine, of fear as well as excitement, when I thought about how totally controlled and policed I was going to be, at all times every day, from now on.  At every turn I faced the possibility of spankings and corner time and every moment of every day I was going to be living under the threat of discipline.When she spoke about it I was even more thrilled.

“Now, of course it will be difficultly for you at first, dear, earning numerous spankings and hours upon hours kneeling in the corner, but soon enough you will learn to dress and act and speak correctly at all times. It’s just so wonderful for me to think that I will have a perfectly uniformed and perfectly behaved little schoolgirl, here, under my care and supervision, from now on!” My eyes almost rolled up into my head with joy hearing her talk about it.

She was pleased that I passed my afternoon uniform inspection and we had an enjoyable discussion of my formal clothes. Every time she mentioned how great I looked wearing a tight collar and a tie I felt a rush of pleasure. She loved talking about how I was always going to be wearing clothes with buttons, how nice it was that I was only going to be dressed in formal skirts and how cute dress shoes would be the only shoes I was going to have from now on.

Claara Z
Claara Z

Xerxes, gore459, stricttie and Sirxs like this post

Back to top Go down

Story: Homeschooled in Uniform Empty Homeschooled in Uniform: Chapter 3

Post by Claara Z Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:47 am

Homeschooled in Uniform: Chapter 3

The next day was Saturday, and when after she woke me and sent me off to my shower, I was surprised to see different clothes laid out on the bed for me.

“Ok, dear. Now during the week, I think it’s quite appropriate that that you dress in a manner that is suited to encouraging an academic attitude. Requiring a proper uniform featuring a skirt, a formal blouse, a buttoned cardigan, and even a nice schoolgirl’s tie, is not only excellent for facilitating a correct schoolgirl demeanor, it is also quite an adorable look for you. However, your school lessons will not be as central to your day on the weekends, and so I think I may allow you to have slightly different attire. Since you look fantastic when you are wearing a stiff blouse collar all buttoned up and wearing a tie, and since you will continue boarding here at my house, you will definitely need to remain correctly dressed in a collar and tie, even on the weekends I’m afraid. Instead of your wonderful skirt and buttoned cardigan, I think it would be very nice for you to wear this pinafore dress over your blouse and tie that you will still be required to wear correctly at all times. Since it's very important that you always wear clothes with buttons, and since you look particularly wonderful when you are buttoned into smart attire, and since it makes it a bit more formal, whenever you wear a pinafore dress it will be one like this, that buttons up the front.” She pointed out the shiny buttons going up the front of the dress on the bed. Alongside it was white knee socks and another formal white blouse and next to that I saw the girl’s necktie she had chosen for me to wear.

She had me get dressed in the socks and shoes and blouse as usual but then I put on the formal dress over my blouse and buttoned it about halfway up before she stopped me. She told me to get my collar buttoned around my throat for the day and to put on the necktie I was required to always wear. She watched me struggle to get the stiff collar tightly buttoned and then get my tie tied correctly, then really tighten it up around this stiff blouse collar. Once it was extremely tight and I felt a bit choked, she smiled and directed me to get my collar folded down correctly all around my throat and then to get the collar points buttoned down over my tie. Handling this very stiff white collar, and buttoning it down over my very tight silk tie was enormously exciting for me. Once again I felt so incredibly dressed up and I knew that I had no choice but to feel this ruthless grip all around my throat for the whole day.

“Yes dear, that’s looking great. Such a fortunate girl, aren’t you, getting to wear such a strict collar and tie even on the weekends? It just makes me so happy to know that you will have to wear a nice blouse always buttoned to the top, and even a formal tie, at all times seven days a week! Now you need to get your pinafore dress all buttoned up over your tie. Just like when you are wearing a cardigan, you will need to make certain that the buttons going up your front are perfectly lined up with your tie you’ll be wearing all day.” I felt quite nice to get all buttoned up in this formal dress, and I was even more thrilled that she was making me wear it over my formal blouse and even making me wear a tie for the whole day on a Saturday. Once I had everything perfect she smiled broadly and directed me to my appearance in the mirror.

“Oh how perfectly delightful to have you so nicely dressed in your adorable pinafore! Of course you look marvelous wearing a dress with buttons! The hem of your dress just above your perfect white knee socks is just so cute, and your white blouse sleeves look great, especially your tightly-buttoned cuffs. Isn’t so wonderful to know that you will have these stiff cuffs so tightly buttoned around your little wrists all day? The only thing better than that is the fact that, whether you like it or not, you will be wearing this delightfully stiff blouse collar buttoned closed around your slender throat for the entire day and you will even have to wear a tie the whole time! I’m just so glad we found this strict home uniform for you to wear!”

I was feeling very wonderful as I gazed upon my reflection. Especially seeing my collar and my tie, realizing that I was really going to have to remain incredibly dressed up, even on the weekends! She explained that my uniform inspections would still be required on Saturdays and Sundays so I went down to the bottom of the stairs and stood correctly in position, folding my hands as she had taught me.

After breakfast she directed me to wash the dishes while she went to the other room to make a phone call. I couldn't hear everything but it sounded as if she was talking to another person about home schooling. I was intrigued but I didn't dare leave my assigned task to go try to eavesdrop on her conversation.

When she returned, she happily told me about a “traditionalist” home schooling group that regularly met in town, and how we would be joining them in a couple weeks for a luncheon on a Wednesday. She was very excited to tell me about their group, who only educated girls and all strongly believed in strict discipline including home uniforms. She told me she was looking forward to finding out more about this traditionalist home schooling and hoped to learn from those who had been doing this for some time.

My Saturday was filled with the same kind of chores, discussions of proper behavior, and preparations for the introduction of real school work starting on Monday. Before dinner, when I had to stand for my second uniform inspection, I was surprised when my stepmother determined that my tie was not worn tightly enough! She explained that after dinner I was going to need a spanking with twelve smacks on my bottom, followed by three hours kneeling in the corner! Since I would only have enough time to serve two hours before my bedtime, I would have to serve the third tomorrow morning.

“Young lady, I’m a bit disappointed in you. Any problem concerning your collar or your tie will always earn you 3 points. You need to always remember that, whether you like it or not, you are required to always wear a tie at all times and you are required to always wear it knotted more tightly around your throat than your blouse collar. After dinner you will receive your spanking and then serve your corner time that you earned.”

I was both anxious as well as excited about my impending spanking. She happily told me to come lay down across her lap and I approached, my heart pounding. She guided me into the face down position then she took hold of my wrists and held them firmly behind my back. I was breathing hard, unable to calm down, as she lifted my pinafore’s skirt. I was feeling both absolutely terrified as well as strangely eager just as the first sharp smack startled me. I couldn’t help but cry out, my young voice echoing through her house. After twelve spanks, she got me up and wiped my tears away before leading me over to the corner.

“Alright, child, get into position now. Facing the corner, closer than that, no, still closer dear, there, now smooth your pinafore, no wrinkles allowed, ok knees shoulder-width apart, ankles crossed left over right, toes back. There you go. Now chin up, eyes forward, hands on your head, fingers interlaced, left pinky in front, thumbs touching. There you are. Now, remember, you may not move or speak at all. Breathing and blinking normally are the only things you are allowed to do while serving your time in the corner. In one hour, I will instruct you to go to the bathroom and drink water before you start serving the second hour of corner time. Then, of course, tomorrow morning you will have to finish the time you earned here in the corner, I’m afraid.” To my delight, she then instructed me on what I needed to be thinking about while I was kneeling there in position.

“Ok, young lady, you earned three points against you because you failed to make sure your tie was kept tightly knotted and correctly worn at all times. I know it may be difficult for you to always have to be all buttoned up and to wear a tie, even on the weekends, but now that you are living here and you are going to be home schooled from now on, you will need to accept that you are always required to be immaculately dressed in your uniform at all times. Whether you like it or not, you will always be wearing a stiff collar buttoned tight around your slender throat and you will even have to wear a tie, nice and snug, kept tightly knotted until your bedtime, seven days a week. Now, for the three hours that you will be here kneeling in position with your hands on your head, I want you to keep your thoughts focused on your uniform the entire time. You are not permitted to think about any other subject and later I will be asking you all about your thoughts and feelings while you were here in the corner.

“You need to think quite a lot about your adorable pinafore dress you are wearing, and I want you to think about your dress’ pretty buttons going up your front. I want you to think about the fact that you will always be wearing dressy clothes with buttons, seven days a week. You need to think about your wonderful white knee socks and your cute dress shoes, and how you will always be wearing either a skirt or a dress everyday from now on. I want you to think quite a lot about your white blouse and how formal it is, especially its stiff cuffs buttoned tight around your wrists and its stiff collar that you are required to wear properly buttoned at all times. Most importantly, dear, I want you to be thinking quite a lot about the fact that you are required to always be wearing a very formal tie, nice and tight, at all times and you must make sure your tie is looking right, correctly knotted, kept straight and even, and always correctly lined up with the buttons on your clothes. You need to think about how formal it is to have to wear a tie, especially for a little girl like yourself. I want you to think about how it makes you feel, young lady, when you consider that whether you like it or not you will always have your throat encircled by a stiff and formal collar buttoned tight and you will always have to wear a tie. Tomorrow, after serving your third hour in the corner, we will discuss your thoughts and feelings while you’ve been here kneeling in position. So remember to not allow your mind to wander: keep your thoughts on your buttons, cuffs and your collar, your delightful pinafore dress and especially your tie you have to wear. ”

I was electrified by her words and felt both anxious and thrilled at the same time. She retrieved her book and then sat in her armchair, getting up later to get her tea when it was ready. After an hour she sent me to the bathroom and again I was stunned to gaze upon my incredibly dressed-up appearance in the mirror. I felt quite pleased when I tried to tighten my tie further but it was already just so strict around my throat! I returned and again took up the correct position facing the corner to serve my second hour there. After that, she supervised me getting ready for bed.

The next morning she woke me and sent me to the shower as she began looking over the clothes in my closet. When I came back, I saw that she had again laid out different clothes for me.

“Alright, dear. Now today is Sunday, and on Sundays I would like you to be as dressed up as possible while still adhering to your home uniform you must wear. So today you will wear a skirt, this button-front sweater vest, and this dressy blazer, along with your knee socks, dress shoes, and of course you will have to wear your formal white blouse all buttoned up for the day as well as wear your tie, nice and tight as always, dear. So go ahead and get dressed in your skirt, blouse, socks and shoes and then get your collar buttoned for the day. I would like to see you tie your tie without any mistakes before putting on this cardigan vest you’ll wear today.”

Now I knew for sure that I was going to have to wear a buttoned collar and even a tie seven days a week! It was a really intense feeling for me, this realization that I would never be without my incredibly strict collar and tie. This was my life now.

I dutifully got dressed in all the formal clothes, and once my tie was perfectly knotted and very tight all around my neck under my stiff collar she instructed me to button it down over my tie. Then she had me put on this sweater vest and get it all buttoned up my front over my blouse and tie. It buttoned higher than my long-sleeved cardigans I had to wear during the week, and, like with my pinafore, only a little over an inch of my tie was even showing. I was already so incredibly buttoned-up and formally dressed, but then she happily directed me to the elegant little-girl’s blazer there for me.

“Oh, yes, looking so good, dear, tightly buttoned into your stiff collar once again, and wearing your delightfully formal tie for the day! It’s just so wonderful, isn’t it, to know you will remain buttoned up and always wearing a tie, from morning til night, seven days a week? Now, you look quite adorable in your cute little cardigan vest, nicely buttoned up over your blouse and tie, but you will be even more dressed up once you put on this formal blazer you will wear on Sundays. Like with your cardigan during the week, it’s important that you ensure about one centimeter of your tight white cuffs are visible from under the sleeves of your blazer. Like your pinafore dress and your cardigan, you will be required to keep your blazer completely buttoned. I will allow you to ask permission to remove it and hang it up correctly, at times when you are seated, but when you stand you will be expected to put your blazer back on and get it buttoned up and worn correctly, even if you are just walking a few steps.”

I already felt very dressed up but I felt even more so when I got my arms into the blazer’s sleeves and adjusted it around me. It was even more formal than my usual cardigan, and once I had the four buttons fastened into their buttonholes up the front I made sure my white blouse cuffs were visible in the correct way. I couldn’t believe here I was, just a young girl, having to be so formally dressed like this! The fact that I had to wear this girl’s suit, not only with a formal skirt and a dressy blouse, but even with a blazer and even a tie, seemed extreme, but this was not for some special occasion, for just a few hours, but this was how I was required to be dressed all day, just to here at home! I was quite shocked thinking about this while I gazed at my super dressed up appearance in the mirror.

“Oh yes, dear, that’s looking just perfect! So adorably proper in your little suit, complete with a formal blazer, high-buttoning sweater vest and your dressy skirt! All your formal clothes look great, young lady, but the best part is still your delightfully strict collar and your tie!”

I was feeling lightheaded from all this: knowing that my uniform had to be worn seven days a week, having to be buttoned into this formal white blouse, this cardigan vest and this blazer, realizing that my stiff cuffs were going to be gripping my wrists all day every day, wearing this stiff blouse collar so tightly buttoned around my throat at all times, and, especially, knowing that I was going to have to wear a tie, from morning to night, very tightly knotted, every single day from now on. I felt like I was going crazy!

She explained the strict rules concerning my blazer, and how I was allowed to ask to remove it before sitting down, always using “ma’am” and “please” of course, how it was to be hung up correctly (usually on the back of my chair) and how I had to put it back on, adjust the cuffs correctly and button it all up again before I was allowed to take a single step. Through the day she guided me through more review of some of my chores but mostly focused on my schoolwork, which was going to start tomorrow. As she went over my books and papers I realized that I would face the strong chance of yet more spankings and long hours of serving corner time for small mistakes in the various academic assignments she was going to be constantly giving me. I felt noticeably exited when I thought about getting disciplined, but somehow it was even more exciting to be disciplined for uniform violations than for school work or naughty behavior. 

I felt very prim and proper in my suit and I almost fainted every time I saw my reflection in the mirror. Seeing my shiny dress shoes, my formal skirt, all the buttons on my clothes, and, especially, seeing my very strict collar ruthlessly gripping my slender throat with my tight tie I had to wear thrilled me to no end. Before exiting the bathroom I was required to always tighten up my tie and to make sure everything about my uniform was flawless. As I took hold of my formal silk necktie and tightened it a bit, I felt a wave of delightful pleasure spread over me.

I was nervous about the rules concerning my blazer but I got through the day without any uniform violations. Before going to bed she talked enthusiastically about starting school work and the dawn of my new life, traditionally homeschooled, traditionally disciplined, and traditionally uniformed.

On Monday morning, she cheerfully woke me up and sent me off to the shower, reminding me that today I was going to have to get completely dressed in my homeschooling uniform by myself and then appear at the bottom of the stairs before 8am, heels together, hands folded correctly, chin up and eyes forward, ready for my first uniform inspection of the day. She opened up my closet and began looking through my formal clothes to pick out what I would have to wear for the day.

When I returned, I felt a rush of strong emotions when I looked at my formal clothes, all neatly laid out on the bed for me to put on. I saw the pristine white blouse there, with its stiff cuffs and collar, and I winced when I looked at the top button. I was going to have to wear that blouse all day, and I was even going to have to button the stiff collar tightly around my neck for the entire day, too! I had a hard time looking away from that top button on my formal white blouse, but right next to it there on the bed was my camel beige v-neck cardigan, its buttons glistening in the morning light. I was going to have to wear that, and wear it all buttoned up, too, for the whole day! Alongside my cardigan was a very crisp and formal pleated skirt, with a tartan brown-beige-and-yellow checked pattern. I couldn't believe I had to wear a skirt at all, but it was even more intense that it had to be this quite dressy knee-length schoolgirl's skirt. By it I saw the white knee socks I knew had to be worn perfectly, and on the floor right by the bed I saw the shiny brown leather mary-jane dress shoes I was going to have to wear. They looked very formal. I tried to calm down and look away, but I just couldn't: my gaze was drawn to the small shiny silk necktie neatly laid out on the bed for me, and I grimaced again, knowing full well that I was going to have to put it on, tie it tightly and correctly, and even wear it perfectly for the entire day until my bedtime!

I thought, this is crazy! I have to be all buttoned up and even have to wear a tie, here at home, for all hours of the day, even though there are no other students in this "school" and even though probably no one was going to see me except my stepmother? But, of course, I knew exactly why she was making me wear these incredibly formal clothes with all their buttons and the stiff collar and even the tie I had to wear: she felt it was important for me to dress like this because I hated formal clothes, skirts, collars, buttons, and especially having to wear a tie. She felt that this was very beneficial for me and she believed that I really needed to be strictly monitored and disciplined in uniform. I was having a hard time calming down, but I knew full well that I had to go ahead and get dressed in these formal clothes that I was going to be wearing for the whole day. 

This first time getting dressed in my formal clothes by myself was such an intense experience for me. I picked up my white blouse and slipped my arms into the bright white sleeves, got it over my small shoulders and then got to work trying to button these stiff cuffs around my wrists. It was tricky. Once I got them buttoned, I could feel their stiff grip all around my slender wrists and I knew I was going to feel them tightly buttoned all day. Then I started buttoning up the front of this blouse and handling the buttons was getting me excited.

I left the top two buttons undone and I put my skirt on, marvelling at how formal and proper it felt. I tucked in the blouse all around my waist and then fastened the skirt's waist before getting the slender tan leather belt and putting it through the loops. As I brought it together I remembered how I was required to wear it buckled on the tightest hole. As I cinched my waist even more tightly, I thought about how this narrow girl's belt was not even visible once I was wearing my sweater, yet I was still required to wear it so tightly all day! Once I got it on the right way, I could feel it gripping my waist and I knew I would feel this around me until my bedtime.

I sat on the bed and started putting on these long bright white knee socks. I worked them up my foot, ankle, then my calf and made sure they were not wrinkled or twisted around my leg at all. I knew I had to get both of them looking perfect. I got them right under my kneecap in the correct way and then I put on these incredibly formal shiny dress shoes and buckled them, marvelling at how dressed-up my feet looked in these socks and shoes.

I stood up and swallowed hard. I knew I had no choice but to go ahead and button my blouse up all the way to the top! I winced at the thought, but I was also feeling strangely excited. I looked in the mirror and got the lower button fastened in its vertical buttonhole. I gazed upon my reflection, already overcome with the intensity of this. I looked so incredibly dressed up, just wearing this blouse and skirt and socks and shoes! This seemed to me to already be a very formal school uniform, and yet, I knew full well that I was required to get quite a bit more dressed up!

So I took a deep breath and got to work trying to get this topmost button of my formal blouse into its horizontal buttonhole. It was very intense for me, feeling this very stiff collar closing tightly around my neck and then fastening it in place like this, for the whole day, by buttoning my top button. It was difficult, and I felt like this collar was much too tight and unforgiving, but I knew I had no choice: I was required to wear this super formal blouse buttoned to the top, hour after hour, for the whole day!

I finally succeeded in getting this tall, stiff collar buttoned closed all around my throat. My heart was beating hard, I was anxious, I felt a strong urge to get these formal clothes off, to free my wrists, waist, and especially my neck from these formal restrictions. But I wasn't allowed to unbutton any part of my homeschooling uniform for the entire day! I tried to breathe and calm down, but as I took a few breaths I could feel this tight collar so ruthlessly gripping my throat, reminding me how I was going to be feeling it so relentlessly for the whole day until my bedtime! I tried to calm myself, knowing that I would have to hurry and get my clothes looking right and get down to the bottom of the stairs for my first uniform inspection.

I knew I had no choice: I was going to have to put on my tie! My heart was pounding and I took a few more moments to try to think how this might be avoided, but I knew full well there simply was no way to get out of it. I tried to calm down as I reluctantly picked up the incredibly formal brown-and-yellow striped silk necktie she had chosen for me and I started to turn up this stiff collar, laying the tie against my neck on the underside of the blouse collar. It was just so silky and formal, I just couldn't believe I was actually required to wear this tie! But I dutifully lined it up correctly and began tying it in the elaborate way she had taught me to make sure it was a proper windsor knot. I worked on it, carefully turning the tie and bringing it under and through, around again, then as I got it right I started to tighten it up. Since I knew perfectly well that I was required to wear my tie even more tightly around my throat than this already very snug blouse collar, I nervously tightened, examined, and then retightened my tie I had to wear. I looked at it in the mirror and felt it with my fingers and concluded that I had better tighten it a bit more, even though it was now noticably tighter than my collar. As I got it even more restrictively closed around my narrow throat, I noticed that my hands were trembling slightly, since I was just so excited and nervous about actually being required to wear a tie all day. It was really tight but I knew it would have to be to appease my stepmother.

Finally I thought it looked flawless, its triangular knot so tight and hard and perfectly shaped and symmetrical. I turned down this stiff collar and made sure it was covering my tie all around the sides and back of my neck in the correct way, before I buttoned down the collar points tightly over my tie. I made sure there were no wrinkles at all and I turned left and right a little to get a better look in the mirror at my collar and tie I was now wearing. My heart fluttered. I was so incredibly dressed up! I was just a girl yet, here I was, at home, so formally dressed for the entire day, even wearing a tie! I felt lightheaded and as if my eyes were going to roll up into my head. I tried to calm myself and breathe, but of course with each breath I felt a firm reminder of this very  unforgiving collar and tie now securely fastened around my slender throat until my bedtime!

Finally I got a hold of myself and proceeded to pick up my formal cardigan sweater she required me to wear. Seeing all the buttons, knowing that I was going to have them all buttoned up my front for the day made me both anxious as well as excited. I put my arms into the soft sleeves of the cardigan and brought it around my body, careful to line up its edges against this tall and narrow collar I was wearing. Then I attended to my stiff blouse cuffs, making sure that they both were visible from under the sleeves of my cardigan, showing a centimeter of bright white tighty gripping my thin wrists all day. Finally I took a deep breath and buttoned my sweater up over my blouse and tie, careful to ensure that the buttons were exacly straight and perfectly lined up with my tie I was going to be wearing all day. Once I had my sweater all buttoned up, I looked at how most of my tie was either concealed under this tight collar or hidden under the buttons of my cardigan. Only about 5 or 6 centimeters of this tight tie was even visible, yet I was required to wear it perfectly for the entire day! I put the matching brown-and-yellow plaid hairband in my hair and made sure it was perfectly positioned.

I looked over my formal uniform. I felt like I was in shock just looking at how incredibly dressed up I was now, so buttoned up, wearing a skirt, such a stiff collar tightly buttoned, and even wearing a tie! This was my life now. Every single day I was going to have to go through this intense ordeal of getting so smartly dressed and then being required to remain attired in this formal way for all hours of the day until I recieved permission to change at my bedtime. I looked closely at every detail and it was just all so intense for me. I couldn't find any obvious problem with any of my clothes, but then just before I turned to go, I wondered if my stepmother would consider my tie to be worn tightly enough for her high standards. Since I didn't want to disappoint her on my very first day of dressing myself in my home uniform, I carefully took hold of my tie and tried to tighten it up even further, just a bit. I made sure it was straight and looking perfect, then I proceeded downstairs.

As I left my room I looked at the clock and saw that I had four minutes until 8am, plenty of time. I went down to the bottom of the steps and faced forward, made sure my feet were pointing ahead, the sides of my heels in their shiny dress shoes just touching one another. I clasped my hands in front as my stepmother had taught me and I made sure to raise my chin a bit and keep my gaze forward, looking at the top of the doorway across the room. I could hear her in the kitchen, but I didn't know when she would come in to greet me. No matter how long she kept me waiting, I knew I was required to remain motionless, standing here looking so prim and proper, all dressed up, ready for my day of strict homeschooling under her close supervision. As the minutes ticked by, I patiently tried to remain in position and not fidget, remembering how today was the first day of dressing myself as well as truly starting my lessons. Finally, after what I estimated was 9 or 10 minutes, she came in and smiled warmly.

"Good morning, young lady! So wonderful to see you here, correctly standing in position, ready for your morning uniform inspection, just like you will have to be every single day, seven days a week, from now on for years to come! Now, let's take a close look at your delightfully smart attire, and make sure you are dressed in complete accordance with the rules governing your homeschooling uniform you will always have to wear!" Her words made me feel electrified. Was I really going to be dressed in this uniform seven days a week, for years? And was I going to have to stand here like this for my uniform inspection every single morning, just after having to get dressed in these formal clothes? This was so intense for me.

"Ok, dear. Your adorable dress shoes: are you wearing them correctly? Both of them need to be buckled on the same hole. Looks good. Now, I hope your white knee socks are not wrinkled or twisted at all. Alright, they look quite nice. It looks so prim and proper that just above the top of your kneesocks is the hem of your pleated skirt. It looks unwrinkled and the pleats all appear to be straight and nice, good. I trust you are wearing the belt you were assigned to wear? Please lift the lower edge of your cardigan so I can check to make sure you are weaing your belt buckled on the tightest hole, as required. Oh, yes, wonderful dear. It's so great that you will feel your little belt all around your waist so very snug all day! Good. Now, let's examine your cuffs of your white blouse. They must be visible all around your wrists from under the edges of your cardigan's sleeves, of course. Yes, dear, they look quite nice, don't they? It makes it just a bit more formal to have your tight cuffs providing a nice white highlight like that. They look tightly buttoned, so good to know that you will feel them fastened around your little wrists for the entire day, reminding you of how nicely dressed you are! Now, dear, let's look at your cardigan sweater you are to wear completely buttoned up until your bedtime: All six buttons correctly fastened into their buttonholes? No wrinkles? Is the "V" of the v-neck symmetrical and looking right? Hmm, I see no problem at all with your nice cardigan. It's quite wonderful to know that you will have formal buttons worn up your front at all times, dear girl!" I was having a hard time standing still while she closely examined and commented on my clothes.

"Great! Now we are getting to the most important parts of your uniform: your formal white blouse, with its exquisitely stiff collar, and your tie that you have to wear. Let's see, is your collar buttoned closed? So wonderful, dear, to see your slender throat tightly buttoned into this stiff collar for the entire day! It's great to know that you will feel it snugly encircling your neck at all times! Of, course, I want you to remember how the top button on your blouse is the most important button on your entire uniform, and how you will have to always keep it fastened in its buttonhole from when you get dressed in the morning until you receive permission to change for bed. Whether you like it or not, dear, you will always be completely buttoned-up in a very formal  blouse, all day, every day! Well I don't see any wrinkles or any other problems with your stiff collar, it looks great. Now I'll need to examine your tie, young lady. Very important to be extra strict regarding your tie that you will always have to wear. Hmm, did you tie it correctly in a windsor knot as required? Let's see, perfectly symmetrical, with its knot correctly shaped? Is the bottom of its knot no wider than one-and-a-half centimeters? Yes, quite nice. Now are the buttons going up the front of your cardigan perfectly lined up with your tie? Ok, looks good. Also is your collar properly buttoned down over your tie? Of course. And let's see, are you wearing your tie knotted more tightly around your throat than your blouse collar would be on its own? Yes, that looks like you are wearing it acceptably tightly for the day. Remember to frequently check to ensure that you are always keping your tie nice and tight, at all times. So wonderful, dear girl! Being all buttoned up and wearing a tie is just such a great look for you! I'm just so thrilled to know that you will remain so smartly dressed at all times, from morning to night, seven days a week, for many years to come, young lady!"

I was relieved that I passed my uniform inspection on the first morning that I dressed myself in my homeschooling uniform. After breakfast she sat me at my desk and pointed out the three surveillance cameras that would always be closely watching me as well as the motion detectors to ensure that I did not get out of my seat without permission. She cheerfully reminded me how she would always review all the video footage of my day, after I had gone to bed, to check that I had been working on my assigned tasks correctly as well as making sure that always remained correctly dressed in my uniform. Even sitting at my desk I was required to make sure my tie was tight and straight and that the buttons going up the front of my cardigan were kept straight with my tie. Even while I was writing or doing other schoolwork I was expected to ensure that my blouse cuffs remained visible in the correct manner. She reminded me how I was to stand and smooth my skirt and check for unseemly wrinkles before stepping away from my desk, only at approved moments for necessary reasons. She showed me all my school books and notebooks and the clipboard she used to monitor and track my progress. It was all so strict! I was quite nervous.

After working on some introductory assignments, we had lunch and she had drawn up long lists of rules for me on two big posterboards. She hung them by my desk and told me that I was going to have to memorize them. The first one covered all the many rules about my speech, when I could move through the house and for what reason, how I was to use the bathroom, the rules at the dining table, my chores and other regulations governing my speech and behavior.

On the other large posterboard, she had written out the rules governing my homeschooling uniform I always had to wear. When I saw it I winced, but she cheerfully told me that I was expected to read all the rules on both posters then sign the bottom, promising to adhere to them perfectly at all times. She first made made me put one of my hands on the Bible and the other up while I read the long list of rules, then she gave me a pen and instructed me to sign the bottom where it said "I promise to always adhere perfectly and exactly to all these rules at all times." Then she turned my attention towards the list regarding my uniform and had me swear on the Bible again, reading the rules before I was to sign the bottom ther, as well. I looked at the long list, then took a breath:

“I promise to always wear my formal white blouse completely buttoned up at all times. I promise to wear it with the collar buttoned when I get dressed every morning, and I promise to keep it buttoned up until I receive permission to unbutton it when it is time to get ready for bed. I promise to always wear the cuffs buttoned and the collar buttoned down as well. I promise to always wear it tucked in to my skirt correctly without twisting or wrinkling it in any way.”

“I promise to wear a dressy skirt or a button-front pinafore dress at all times. When I am assigned a skirt with belt loops, I promise to wear it with a belt that is always buckled on the tightest hole. I promise to keep my skirt unwrinkled and looking right at all times. When I am assigned a pinafore to wear, I promise to always wear it completely buttoned up at all times.”

“I promise to wear white knee socks correctly at all times. I promise to always wear them perfectly straight and untwisted, completely unwrinkled and exactly even with one another. I promise to alway wear them pulled up correctly to just under my kneecap as required.”

“I promise to always be wearing dress shoes. I promise to always wear either shiny black mary-janes or dress shoes that match the other clothes of my home uniform that day. I promise to always keep them clean and properly shined. I promise to always buckle my shoes correctly on the same hole for both shoes.”

“I promise to always be wearing clothes with buttons up my front and I promise to always keep them buttoned at all times. When assigned a pinafore dress or a cardigan sweater I promise to always wear it fully buttoned and to keep the buttons always perfectly straight. When assigned a vest and blazer to wear, I promise to wear both fully buttoned with the exception of when I have been instructed to remove and correctly hang up my blazer while seated or as otherwise instructed. Whenever I get up from my seat I promise to put my blazer back on correctly and fully button it before I may take any other steps. I promise to always make sure one centimeter of my white blouse cuffs are visible under my cardigan sleeves or blazer sleeves.”

“I promise to always be wearing a tie at all times. I promise to always tie it in a Windsor knot when I get dressed every morning and to keep it worn correctly at all times until I receive permission to change for bed. I promise to always keep my tie exactly straight and symmetrical and to keep the narrowest part of its knot between one and one-and-a-half centimeters in width. I promise to always keep my tie knotted at least slightly more tightly around my throat than my blouse collar. I promise to regularly check my tie’s appearance in the mirror and I promise to always keep the buttons going up the front of my sweater, pinafore or vest and blazer always perfectly straight with my tie.” 

“I promise to always wear a hair band or a bow in my hair that matches my tie. I promise to always wear my hair brushed and properly groomed. I promise to always keep my bow or hair band worn correctly throughout the day.”

She was thrilled as she gave me the pen and made me sign the bottom the poster where it said "I promise to always wear my homeschooling uniform in perfect accordance with these rules, at all times, from morning until night, seven days a week." I gulped as I signed it. But my stepmother was delighted.

"How wonderful, dear! I'm just so happy to know that you will always have to be so formally dressed, seven days a week from now on! You look so great dressed in your uniform, and it's just marvelous to know that you will have to have such a stiff collar tightly buttoned around your young throat at all times, all day, every day! Even better is the fact that you will have no choice but to always wear a very formal tie, worn perfectly and kept very tight, for the entirety of every single day from now on! you look so incredibly adorable wearing your stiff collar and your tie, dear, and I know I will have to be particularly strict with you, throughout every single day,  regarding your tie you will always have to wear!"

And so began my very strict new life. Throughout every day, she had carefully planned every single minute of my activities and duties. Slight deviations from her instructions always resulted in the same harsh consequences: spankings followed by hours kneeling in the corner with my hands on my head, my thoughts on my incorrect behavior, followed by discussions about my thoughts and feeling while I had served the corner time I’d earned. Every day started with having to get dressed in my formal home uniform, making sure all the buttons were buttoned, that my clothes were completely unwrinkled, that my cuffs and collar were tight, and that I was correctly wearing my tie for the day. I grew accustomed to very precise obedience to her wishes, and she remained very strict with me about the slightest problems. I felt such a thrill to know that I was always under her control, always watched and closely policed by my stepmother.                                                  

*                      *                    *
Claara Z
Claara Z

Xerxes, stricttie, jropika, stiffcollar03, Michael Bryan, Sirxs and UniFan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Wonderful! Loving the intense, unyielding strictness... and especially how you linger over the intense tightness and extreme formality of the collar and tie, always taking time to linger over this:)

Xerxes

Claara Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:43 am

I would love to see more of this story

N00144119

Santransdisko and alice like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by UniFan Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:13 pm

Loved the story Claara!
I really liked the constant reminders that the uniform would be enforced all day every day  Very Happy
UniFan
UniFan

Claara Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down