Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help registering at for satin forum

2 posters

Go down

Help registering at for satin forum Empty Help registering at for satin forum

Post by Luke Smith Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:38 pm

The issue comes when answering the confirmation of registration question on listing two of my favourite satin fetish websites. I first typed the names of one of the website called, ' Adventures in satin fetish' then the next site being, 'Blouses for sex' but it said that I provided an invalid answer to the question. So I tried it again and this time put the URL name for each, 'blousesforsex.com' and 'satinblog.com' respectively and in alphabetical order with space and still invalid. I read that the board may have switched off the registration so could that be the reason for this? I've also messaged the board about this but I haven't received anything back. I might personally message each of the teams members to see if I will get a response but if anyone knows what I am doing wrong and please kindly assist me it would be much appreciated.

Luke Smith

Back to top Go down

Help registering at for satin forum Empty Re: Help registering at for satin forum

Post by Satinspermit Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 am

.Hi Luke. I have the same problem now. Did you manage to register back in the day?
Greetz form Spermit.

Satinspermit

Luke Smith and Satinspermit like this post

Back to top Go down

Help registering at for satin forum Empty Re: Help registering at for satin forum

Post by Luke Smith Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:09 am

Satinspermit wrote:.Hi Luke. I have the same problem now. Did you manage to register back in the day?
Greetz form Spermit.
Yeah I managed to register. It just started working randomly lol but thank you for replying bro. Is there any good forum you recommend me joining?

Luke Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Satinspermit Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:40 pm

Luke Smith wrote:
Satinspermit wrote:.Hi Luke. I have the same problem now. Did you manage to register back in the day?
Greetz form Spermit.
Yeah I managed to register. It just started working randomly lol but thank you for replying bro. Is there any good forum you recommend me joining?
Hey! Thanks for your reply. Iff trief couple of times but still can not register. Would like to share some cool pics and and give reactions on the forum.
I dont now other sites. Mostly just wanking on satin videos on hot websites. Just want to go at the satinforum. pale 

grtz. Spermit

Satinspermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down