Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part II

Go down

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part II Empty Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part II

Post by ajl378492 Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 pm

A continuation of my previous post, in which I describe an alternate version of Robin Scherbatsky Jr.

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. is the daughter of Robin Scherbatsky Sr. and Genevieve Scherbatsky.  She has a younger sister named Katie.  

Her parents named her Robin Jr. because it was revealed that she was a hermaphrodite when she was born.  Thus she became a tomboy growing up,  much to her father's delight, since he wanted a son.  Sometime after Katie was born, Robin Sr. and Genevieve separated, but eventually reconciled.  Katie would be a tomboy growing up, but not to the extent that her sister did.

Robin enjoyed playing hockey and shooting guns, which her father also enjoyed.  She went to college, got an MBA, and helped run her father's company.  She also developed a love for Scotch and cigars, as well as suiting up.  On her first day on the job, she wore a dark blue pantsuit, white shirt, striped necktie, and black oxfords, yet had long, dark hair.  Thus, her subordinates were unsure whether to address her as "sir" or "ma'am", especially since she wore a pantsuit to the office everyday.  She also wore men's boxer shorts.

Robin contemplated having her penis removed, but decided to keep it.  Her only concern was if she went on a date with a guy and got an erection should things progress.

Several months after starting her job, Katie came to visit.  Her visit consisted of learning the family business, followed by going out to dinner afterwards.

At one point during her visit, Katie came into Robin's room.

"Robin.  I know we have a company to run.  But I want to have a little fun too" Katie said as Robin was putting on a necktie.

"Define having a little fun"  Robin said.

"I don't know.  Hit the clubs.  Hit the bars.  Find the right guy."

"I don't go to bars much.  I know I might seem like a workaholic.  But it is our Dad's company."  

"How about we go to a cigar lounge?" Katie asked.

"Since when did you smoke cigars?"

"I tried one once in a while.  So did Mom."

"Whoa.  Didn't know that."

"Did in keep I took after Dad, just not as much as you did."

"Well.  It is Friday.  We could use some unwinding after we go to dinner."

"Cool, by the way, can I borrow one of your neckties?  I also want to see if people call me Sir or Ma'am"

"Sure" Robin replied with a smile. 

"Maybe we can some guys to hang out with.  I think if you drink a couple of Scotches, you will be relaxed and not worry about getting an erection."

"Perhaps. But right now let's focus on today.  I really want to close this deal at work."

"Sure thing" Katie replied.  "By the way, I've always wanted to ask you what it's like to have a penis."

"It's kinda cool.  The down side is waking up in the middle of the night and having to pee."

"I see.  Don't worry.  I don't have penis envy" Katie replied as she picked out a necktie.

"Nice choice" Robin said. "Now let's close this deal today so we can have some fun tonight."

To be continued....

ajl378492

Back to top Go down