Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part VII

Go down

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part VII Empty Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Part VII

Post by ajl378492 Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:07 am

Stephen and Amy had been dating for several months, and it when it came time for the prom, there was the question of if Amy would wear a dress or a tuxedo.  

It turns out that she decided to wear a black tuxedo, with a white tuxedo shirt, pink bow tie, pink cummerbund, and black boots.  

"You look spectacular" Robin told Amy while Stephen pinned a corsage to Amy's tuxedo jacket.

"Thanks Mrs. Williamson" Amy replied.

"I remember when I wore a tuxedo to the prom" Robin said.  "One year it was a black tux, black bow tie, gray vest, and black boots.  And the following year I wore the same outfit, although I wore suspenders instead of a vest."

"Wow" Amy said.  "You must have been the main attraction."

"I was" Robin replied.  "In fact some of the girls wished they wore tuxedos instead of dresses."

"I hate to cut the short the conversation" Stephen said, "but it's time to go."

"Okay, you two have fun, and stay out of trouble"  Robin told them.

"Sure thing Mrs. Williamson" Amy replied as Stephen and her headed out the door.

Robin and Jack watched as Stephen and Amy got into the car and drove off.

"It brings back some memories" Stephen said.

"Yes it does" Robin replied.

The next thing she knew, both her and Jack were in the tuxedos they wore on their wedding night, slowly dancing and passionately kissing each other.

Meanwhile, Stephen and Amy were doing the same thing.

This concludes the Robin Scherbatsky Jr. saga, of which I can picture Robin being portrayed by Cobie Smulders and Katie played by Lucy Hale (just like in the television series).  I can picture Genevieve being portrayed by Jennifer Rubin instead of Tracey Ullman.  As for Amy, I can picture her being played by Brec Bassinger or the Alyn Lind sisters (Natalie, Emily, or Alyvia).

ajl378492

Back to top Go down