Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exchange of ideas and experiences

+4
bernte
kingtut
Carla
Larssoi
8 posters

Go down

Exchange of ideas and experiences  Empty Exchange of ideas and experiences

Post by Larssoi Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello,

as a big fan of women wearing shirt and tie (in many cases), I would like initiate an exchange of ideas and experiences with forum members about women wearing this look. Unfortunately, here in Germany this is a rare outfit among women. I know some women who own a necktie and have worn it once or twice, but do not wear it regularly in daily life, because they feel uneasy with it - as it is unusual for them and still regarded as "too masculine" by other people. I hope, that more women will be motivated to wear shirt and tie in the future as it often looks fantastic and as you can see here: http://idreamofdapper.com. I'd be happy about some exchange on the topic and to hear about experiences of women who like to wear shirt and tie. What do you think about it? Is there a chance that more woman will like to wear shirt and tie? 

Best wishes

Lars

Larssoi

Back to top Go down

Exchange of ideas and experiences  Empty Re: Exchange of ideas and experiences

Post by Carla Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:24 am

If you like to talk about expirence you can add me to google talk carla483.
Carla
Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by kingtut Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I personally do not believe it will take off as a regular thing in my lifetime. I barely see men where I live wearing ties. It comes and goes as a fashion accessory, but when it boils down to it most women will use more stereotypical sexy outfits to look hot. 
If you see a woman wearing a tie of her own desire she is worth introducing yourself to her as she will undoubtedly appreciate the attraction you have to it and will repeat the look in the future as you compliment her look.

kingtut

http://www.flickr.com/people/45648368@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Larssoi Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 am

I totally agree with you, kingtut. It's sad though that only few women really like to wear this look. I'd love more women to find it attractive and somehow erotic to do so. (I can't understand, but that is because of my preference for this look.) I also think, that more women would like wearing shirt and tie, it if they would dare or be willing to give it a try...

Larssoi

Back to top Go down

Post by bernte Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Je pense qu il faudrait essayer de lancer la mode car je trouve que c est la plus belle tenue sur les dames
bernte
bernte

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesgents Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 am

Yes why not, any professional women can wear shirt and Bow Ties. Everyone’s fashion sense and sense of styling varies, but that does not make it a good or bad practice. Some individuals have a good sense of fashion and some do not. This statement simply states that some individuals know what would look good on them and what is appropriate for the occasion, while some just style as per their mood; without even considering the occasion or how they actually look.  
bowtiesgents
bowtiesgents

https://www.bowtiesandgents.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tanadata Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi Lars,

Not common in the USA either.  Your best bet is to find a woman who loves you and tell her what you enjoy.  In my experience, all of my girlfriends, and now my wife, with only one exception, loved to dress up for me while at home.  Of course, I only ever dated women who wore nice blazers and blouses to begin with, since that's what I'm overwhelmingly attracted to.

Good luck!

tanadata

Back to top Go down

Post by Krame Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:25 am

I really like the look of a woman wearing a suit and tie. However, I especially like a woman wearing a tie with her tie being crooked or one side of her collar sticking up or her collar twisted up in the back.  Other variations I like is if she is wearing a suit and her lapel is turned up or if she is wearing a tie and her tie is dangling outside of her blazer or suit. Several years ago, I was at a class reunion and one of my classmates showed up wearing a white blouse with a red tie. Her tie was crooked and the left side of her collar was twisted up. She must've been hugged by other people which pulled her tie to one side and someone must have gotten their hand under her collar while posing for a picture. That really turned me on. Unfortunately, a couple of people at the bar who weren't even classmates of ours called her over and told her that her tie was crooked and she had a problem with her collar. They proceeded to straighten her tie and they fixed her collar. She was smokin' hot wearing a tie, though.

Krame

Back to top Go down

Post by Krame Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:22 am

Here's another experience I've enjoyed. One day, a female co-worker came to work wearing a suit. I really like it when a woman wears a suit, but I REALLY like it if her collar gets twisted up. On this occasion, she had her top button buttoned up (as if she would wear a tie) and the right side of her collar got twisted up. This really turned me on. I thought for sure someone would point that out to her, but no one did. At one point, I noticed she went to the restroom and I thought for sure she would see in a mirror that her collar was sticking up. But when she returned, her collar was still sticking up. Sometime later, she took off her suit then later put it back on and her collar was still twisted up. At the end of the work day, she put on an overcoat and her collar was sticking up even more, almost sticking up in her face, but she never noticed. I don't know what attracts me to this but it is a real turn-on! Does anybody else have a fetish like this?

Krame

Back to top Go down

Post by adwaitnigade Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:33 am

I feel attracted and turned on by a women in shirt tie skirt & a blazer... Even more if she's put in a couple of drinks and hence haa loosed her tie a bit and shirt partly tucked out.
What do you think about it? Do anyone among you feel similarly ?

adwaitnigade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down