Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women?

3 posters

Go down

Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women? Empty Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women?

Post by dim_ath Mon 04 Dec 2023, 12:18 pm

I think it is; it is a serious fashion trend and it is the period in which i can see almost every day a new photo of a woman wearing a tie (mainly in the tv, music or fashion industry, etc).
It is almost the first period in which i have seen multiple times women wearing a tie out, having a drink in a bar (i have also seen it in the past, but very rare).

Also it is the first period in which my girlfriend has aboslutely no problem in wearing a tie for a drink beacause she finds it fashionable! Very Happy

dim_ath

Lemmy Motorhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women? Empty Re: Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women?

Post by SnTMG Mon 04 Dec 2023, 8:59 pm

I think a major reason for this recent shift has been with gender identity. You have a lot of younger women embracing the non binary aspect of clothing.

While someone's gender identity has no bearing on my life I still like traditional gender appearance. Either way, whatever floats your boats ladies and gents. Keep wearing those ties.

SnTMG

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women? Empty Re: Is this the greatest period for the shirt-tie trend on women?

Post by blend Tue 05 Dec 2023, 7:54 am

Maybe I've to go out more often.  Very Happy Despite I see a lot more coverage on the shirt&tie-topic here in Germany, I actually see no women wearing it in reality (excluding in tv, media etc.). I hope that this fashion will be no longer a trend, but part of woman's wardrobe in the future. I know some women, who love/like ties, but are still hesitate to wear it.

I am glad for you that the situation in Greece seems different.

blend

Xerxes, Richard Small and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down