Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does your wife wear shirt&tie?

+3
rumruma
Three hundred bees!
blend
7 posters

Go down

Does your wife wear shirt&tie? Empty Does your wife wear shirt&tie?

Post by blend Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 am

Hi everyone,

I am living now for more than two years with my girlfriend. Since than I've never mentioned my fetish, but would like her to dress up in our favorite look. As we've never really discussed about neckties on women at home, I actually don't know how she feels about it. Thus, I am waiting for the right occasion to tell her about that.

So my question is, whether your wifes/girlfriends wear shirt&tie (plus suits) quite often? Did you talk about it at all? And if yes, were you honest about your fetish or was it something that came out of nowhere for her?

I would like to have a discussion going on, because I am really not sure how to do it and fearing the reaction....

blend

Back to top Go down

Does your wife wear shirt&tie? Empty Re: Does your wife wear shirt&tie?

Post by Three hundred bees! Sat May 30, 2015 8:25 pm

I told my current and both previous girlfriends. They have all been willing to wear shirt & tie for me. I have been willing to indulge their fetishes as well. That's the important thing imo, give and take. If you want your partner to dress up in a shirt & tie for you, be open to doing something for her. As for how to broach it with her, I don't know you or her of course so it's hard to say, but maybe just start by talking about trying things that would turn you both on in the bedroom.

Three hundred bees!

Back to top Go down

Post by rumruma Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 am

My wife wears ties, but only privatly @ bedroom. I was afraied to tell her about it, but she always felt i am hiding somthing, so eventually i told her. She was glad, and also she does not have nothing with this fetish, she plays her part very gladly.
Even now i am not asking here to wear them, she does it by herself when she wish.

rumruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 am

My girlfriend dresses in skirts, shirts and ties for play purposes and is usually very happy to do so.

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by blend Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 am

Hey,you guys are lucky. I have told my girlfriend that I would like to see shirt&tie on her...and her reaction was kind of odd. She doesn't think its normal and I think that my chances are very slim to see her in that outfit. Unfortunately, she doesn't even like to try it out at least. She said that she doesn't feel comfortable in a shirt... Crying or Very sad

blend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi! Thought I'd share my perspective on this, as a wife who's only recently started indulging in shirt and tie wear. 

Some reasons that a partner might be reluctant to wear a shirt and tie could be:
She doesn't associate shirt and tie with sexiness. 
She might even think it's too masculine, or that it doesn't flatter her figure, or that she just looks silly!
If she's asked to dress up in the bedroom, she might not like having her body covered up.
She might even feel insulted and think you don't like the look of her in lingerie or naked!

Perhaps a good way to broach the subject would be in the run up to a special occasion.
In the run up to your birthday, when she asks what you want, mention how it would make your day to try out your fantasy, even if just for that night! Promise that you'll return the favour on her birthday and live out one of her fantasies.

Mention it enough in advance so that if she agrees, you can go out and buy the perfect outfit together. (maybe suggest you could have that instead of a present!)
You could treat her to some sexy new shoes to complement the outfit, and make sure to keep telling her how excited you are, and how appreciative you are of her indulging your fantasy.

When the time comes round for her to wear it, go to town with the compliments, and really make her feel like a sex goddess!!

Hopefully all the extra attention will plant some positive association, and your wife will soon be asking when she can next wear the shirt and tie again!

(Make sure though that she knows it's not just the shirt and tie that you love. It's the fact that SHE'S wearing it!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by trenefere Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 am

thank you in advance for your advice I will try to convince her suddenly it can work when we go out she never wants to close the collar of her shirt when to me since the beginning of our relationship she wants me to wear the shirt with the tie me I love this because I feel very comfortable like this. For me the shirt must be fully buttoned I like this strict side and class.

trenefere

https://chemiseetcravate.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Mine was curious about the look after seeing me in them. So she has started to do so around the home and once in a great while, she feels bold enough to go out for a drive in such formal outfits. I don't force her to do any of this but it is always a treat when she does so.

auroki

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:Hi! Thought I'd share my perspective on this, as a wife who's only recently started indulging in shirt and tie wear. 

Some reasons that a partner might be reluctant to wear a shirt and tie could be:
She doesn't associate shirt and tie with sexiness. 
She might even think it's too masculine, or that it doesn't flatter her figure, or that she just looks silly!
If she's asked to dress up in the bedroom, she might not like having her body covered up.
She might even feel insulted and think you don't like the look of her in lingerie or naked!

Perhaps a good way to broach the subject would be in the run up to a special occasion.
In the run up to your birthday, when she asks what you want, mention how it would make your day to try out your fantasy, even if just for that night! Promise that you'll return the favour on her birthday and live out one of her fantasies.

Mention it enough in advance so that if she agrees, you can go out and buy the perfect outfit together. (maybe suggest you could have that instead of a present!)
You could treat her to some sexy new shoes to complement the outfit, and make sure to keep telling her how excited you are, and how appreciative you are of her indulging your fantasy.

When the time comes round for her to wear it, go to town with the compliments, and really make her feel like a sex goddess!!

Hopefully all the extra attention will plant some positive association, and your wife will soon be asking when she can next wear the shirt and tie again!

(Make sure though that she knows it's not just the shirt and tie that you love. It's the fact that SHE'S wearing it!!)

Me and the wife love going shopping for suits and ties together after she started enjoying wearing things from my collection, she began wanting stuff of her own.

auroki

Back to top Go down

Post by cutawaycollar Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 am

Very interesting feedback! I have two questions:
1) Isn't there the risk that she will feel not very sensual as she is sexy ONLY if dressed in a tie?

2) Do you have sex wearing a suit and tie? What if you are not dressed before sex? You wear the right clothes or not?

cutawaycollar

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:16 am

cutawaycollar wrote:Very interesting feedback! I have two questions:
1) Isn't there the risk that she will feel not very sensual as she is sexy ONLY if dressed in a tie?

2) Do you have sex wearing a suit and tie? What if you are not dressed before sex? You wear the right clothes or not?

1. You and your partner take that risk everytime you try something new in life in and out of the bedroom

2. Both of us have done so before, with and without some roleplay elements. And whether or not we change clothes when mood strikes mostly depends on what we are feeling in the moment. Sometimes, we go at it as we are. And sometimes one or both will go clean up, shower and go be properly dressed before the action happens.

auroki

cutawaycollar and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cutawaycollar Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:53 am

auroki wrote:

1. You and your partner take that risk everytime you try something new in life in and out of the bedroom

2. Both of us have done so before, with and without some roleplay elements. And whether or not we change clothes when mood strikes mostly depends on what we are feeling in the moment. Sometimes, we go at it as we are. And sometimes one or both will go clean up, shower and go be properly dressed before the action happens.

She is very insecure, I would not like that she thinks that the situation is arousing for me just because there are elegant clothes involved, but it is actually the case. I would like to try to be always proper dressedso that when it happens I'm ready without having to dress, we don't have much dialogue on this thing and I know that she thinks I like her only because well dressed in bed and for nothing else. But this is also the truth to some extent.

cutawaycollar

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:43 pm

cutawaycollar wrote:
auroki wrote:

She is very insecure, I would not like that she thinks that the situation is arousing for me just because there are elegant clothes involved, but it is actually the case. I would like to try to be always proper dressedso that when it happens I'm ready without having to dress, we don't have much dialogue on this thing and I know that she thinks I like her only because well dressed in bed and for nothing else. But this is also the truth to some extent.

That falls on you and your partner to work out on a personal level. Mine had a similar thought for a while and even thought I would cheat on them for anybody dressed nice. There was a lot of talking and working through some stuff. You still have to remind them, that they are your one and only. Not much advice I can honestly bring given that all relationships are very different on a personal level

auroki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down