Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing

4 posters

Go down

What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing  Empty What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing

Post by B98 Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:16 am

Mine is little over a day

B98

Back to top Go down

What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing  Empty Re: What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing

Post by auroki Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:04 pm

A bit over a whole day. Had to go to a wedding and it was a long drive to and from. It was worth it as my better half kept hold of my tie almost the whole drive back.

auroki

Back to top Go down

What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing  Empty Re: What's the longest time you wear a shirt and tie tied tightly continously without changing

Post by fotw2012 Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:51 am

The record I put down on my Ins is 14.5 hours (9am-11:30pm), but I must have done longer, since once I always woke up at 6:30am, dressed up, and then stayed up late until 12am or 1am.

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by UniFan Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:23 am

Probably about 28 hours!
UniFan
UniFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down