Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tying Up Loose Ends Part 1

2 posters

Go down

Tying Up Loose Ends Part 1 Empty Tying Up Loose Ends Part 1

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:31 pm

My friend Jenna works for an insurance company and one day she came home in a flood of tears and I looked at her and said, “ Jenna, what’s the matter?” She replied back, “ I was let go today because the new boss thought I wasn’t the type of girl she was looking for, she said that I didn’t possess the right attitude or the right expectations but that’s not true, she has not been manager for a day and I am already fired, Daddy got me the job there” and I said, “ Jenna, honey, forget about her, we will get you a job in another company and then she will pay for firing you.” 

The following week, Jenna got a phone call from the rival insurance company and they asked her to come in for an interview. That morning Jenna walked into her room and put on a business suit and walked towards the door of her bedroom and I, walking into the room wearing a black suit, said, “forgetting something?” and she looked at me and said, “ what could I be forgetting?” I was holding a red tie in my hands and Jenna said, “ A tie? Suzanne, you expect me to wear a tie?” and I said, “ trust me, you will thank me for this” and then I proceeded to place the tie around her neck and proceeded to tighten the knot in a Windsor knot. Jenna looked at herself in the mirror. Driving to the insurance office, we pulled up outside and I said, “ I will be waiting here in the car, so best of luck in there, just remember, be yourself.” Jenna walked into the office and I was sitting in the car for the bulk of 45 minutes and eventually Jenna returned and sat into the car and loosened the knot of the tie and I looked at her and exclaimed, “ Well?” and she said, “ I didn’t get the job?.” I looked solemnly at her and said, “ I’m sorry” and she laughed and said, “ got you, I got the job and also, the boss said that I was the first woman to wear a tie and she said to all the staff at that she was enforcing a company suit and I didn’t know whether to be happy at her or peeved that she tricked me. We got home from the office and Jenna was about to go upstairs when I said, “ Just where do you think you are going?” and she replied, “ I am going to take off my suit and tie” and I bolted up the stairs and said, “ not before we drink to your celebration” and we went back downstairs and Jenna walked over to the fridge and exclaimed, “ if we are going to party, we are going to party properly” and she took out a bottle of wine and we started drinking it until there was nothing left in the bottle and I grabbed Jenna’s tie and said drunkenly, “ you are so pretty you know that” and Jenna then proceeded to kiss me and drunkenly exclaimed, “ you're the best friend anyone could ask for Suzanne” and then she opened the top button of my shirt and I watched as this went on and she said, “ let’s get you out of these nasty clothes” and then loosened my tie and started playing with it in her hands and then proceeded to open the rest of the buttons on my shirt and then pulled off my pants, leaving me in only my bra and panties.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Tying Up Loose Ends Part 1 Empty Re: Tying Up Loose Ends Part 1

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Viewers, please send me your opinions​, what you like, what you dislike, all that jazz. I don't write that much so please tell me what you think!!

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlWhoLovesTies Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 am

More Please!
GirlWhoLovesTies
GirlWhoLovesTies

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

Not​ a bother

MatthewJames7