Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business College

4 posters

Go down

Business College Empty Business College

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:15 pm

Going to college is a big deal in nearly everyone's lives, it can help to shape your professional future and your potential career path. For me, this was no different. I was one of the older students in my school year so I was starting college at twenty, which was a trifle odd, but it didn't bother me in the slightest. The other thing that was unique about me was that I was quite taller than some of the other students in school, I stood at 6 foot 9 inches tall which did make me fodder for cruel and disgusting insults like 'freak' or 'mammoth'. The height gene was obviously visible in my family, both of my parents were 6 foot tall, and my sister was 6'8 which made her be the butt of jokes too. Despite my unnatural height, I did not think that I was any different from other people, a thought that my mother always echoed to me, "sweetheart, you may be taller than most people your age, but that does not mean you are any bit different from them. You are just unnaturally taller, but that is not a weakness. I was the same at your age, and I never let it get the better of me. Just ignore them all sweetie." These wise words always cheered me up tenfold. Sitting on my bed, I was playing my guitar while pondering about what colleges were offering the course I wanted which was hotel management and business studies. Putting down my guitar, and placing it in the stand I had for it, I flipped up my MacBook, "I need to clean this screen, it's filthy" I thought to myself while I was putting in my password. Once I had connected to our internet, I started Googleing all the colleges that offered my course, and when I did, I found one that particularly interested me. It was a private university that only took on students with near perfect grades, and I knew that this would not be a problem as I was always getting straight A's in all my classes. It looked quite expensive, this also not being a crutch as my family were rather wealthy, though we never rubbed it in, my parents despised boasting or snobbery of any kind, though our next door neighbour was the exact opposite, she loved snobbery. Sipping the last few drops of my cup of coffee, I reached down to put it into the bin. Returning to my MacBook, I continued reading on everything the college provided, and I was easily impressed. The schedule for lectures and the like was difficult, but that did not bother me, I loved studying and learning new things. 

I knew that I had to ask my parents to allow me to enrol, but I figured that it would not be difficult considering we were somewhat wealthy and we could afford to pay the expensive fees. What many people don't know about me is that I think the idea of a woman wearing a suit and tie is the embodiment of style, and from time to time I liked trying on my dad's ones which due to our similar builds fitted me like a glove. I felt that if it leaked out and people learned of my interest they would laugh at me and call me a cross-dresser so I always did it in secret. I would walk around my room in it just to see what it felt like to wear men's clothes, and I found wearing a suit and tie to be quite a confidence booster, it made me feel even more self confident, not that I ever had any confidence issues before. I would spend ages trying to tie different knots so that maybe in the future I might be able to buy a suit and tie for myself. One day my mother eventually found out about it, "Alyssa, sweetheart, I will be the first to say you look gorgeous, but these are Dad's expensive suits and ties, I don't want them to get damaged or anything, so I can't have you trying them on. I hope you understand. Don't worry, I'm not giving out to you one bit, and also your secret is safe with me." I chuckled a little when she gave me a wink, that was her way of settling a deal. Nodding, I replied, "sure thing Mum, I'll get changed back into my own clothes and give you back Dad's suit and tie." I was slightly disappointed that I had to take it off, but I understood that it was an expensive suit and tie and that Mum didn't want it to get damaged or anything.

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total

MatthewJames7

Richard Small and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Business College Empty Re: Business College

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:16 pm

I said I'd start this because I was getting nowhere with the Queen of Elvenor II, but if needs be, I'll finish it in the next few days

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:17 pm

Let me know what ye think of it so far (this story, not TQOEII)

MatthewJames7

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Handing Mum back the suit, she sat down on the end of my bed, exclaiming, "sweetheart, I want to talk to you about where you wish to attend college, you can choose wherever you wish, but your father and I were looking at Blair University, it's a private college for business and hotel management students. We think that due to your stellar grades that it might be a good choice for you." With a chuckle, I replied, "I was looking at it too." Over the next hour or so, we were looking through the website to see the entirety of what the college had to offer, and it seemed that Mum was very pleased with it. She told me that it might take her and dad a day or two to talk it over, but I was in no rush to wait, the college wasn't starting to enrol new students for another fortnight. I had a near certain feeling that I would be enrolled as a result of my outstanding grades so there was no cause for me to be nervous about not getting a place. 

Due to it being a private college, there was a very strict dress code in place which I was quite impressed by. The students all had to wear the official college suit which was the same for every student so there would not be anyone bragging about expensive clothes. For the male students a tie was required at all times, and for the first time in its history, the college was introducing a suit and tie for girls which was optional, though I felt this would be quite the unpopular decision amongst many of the female students. In my opinion I thought it was quite cool, I would get to wear a suit and tie of my own instead of just trying on my dad's ones all the time. As a memento from when I graduated from secondary school, I decided to keep our school's tie, but I figured it was not something I'm sure many people in my year did, seeing as some of them disliked the school completely. School life for me was really not that bad, as previously stated I always got good grades and I had several friends who stuck by me through thick and thin which was nice because many of the other students were vile and cruel, they would always make jokes about my height and would call me a freak. Having noticed this for a while, one day during my third year our school guidance councillor asked me if I wanted to have a chat with her in private. I assumed at first that this was going to be a bad one, I had that ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Knocking on her door, I heard her say "come in." 

Motioning me to sit down, she exclaimed, "Alyssa, I have heard that people are making vile and disgusting remarks about you and your height. I watched from a distance, and I have reported the persons involved to the headmistress so there shall be no more bullying you. I think it's horrible that people are being so rude to you about your unusual height, but take it from me, being that little bit taller is not something bad. I'm 6'1, I come from a family of quite tall people, my dad is near 7 feet tall, so I know exactly what you are going through with your fellow students. After today nobody shall bother you about your height again." Reflecting on that moment years later, I knew that from that moment on I would not be the butt of jokes. Reading over the website and looking at the picture of the attire, I imagined myself wearing it, being able to stand in front of people who were also wearing a suit and tie so that my uncomfortable feelings would no longer be existent. It was probably unlikely, but I assumed that there would be many of the other girls who would wear the suit and tie like the men would. 

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:28 pm

How's it going so far guys? I like to lead in with an opening part or two and then go into the main bulk of the story in that I focus more on the story in the later stages.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by slimybutsmart Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 pm

So I think this story definitely has potential!

I think the narrator should definitely keep wearing a suit and tie to college, maybe she makes such an impression in her outfit that the administration of the college decided to make suits and ties compulsory for girls as well as guys. It'd be interesting to see how the other female students react to having to wear a tie now, and how they get their revenge on the narrator for inadvertently making them have to wear ties. 

One thing I'm not clear on is the exact outfit.. is it a trouser suit or a skirt suit she's wearing? Also, do students choose their own ties to wear, or is there an official tie they must wear? 

Basically, keep it coming, and keep all the details focused on the girls, the suits and the ties,  and less on her past and family! That's my two cents!

slimybutsmart

Richard Small likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:09 am

slimybutsmart wrote:So I think this story definitely has potential!

I think the narrator should definitely keep wearing a suit and tie to college, maybe she makes such an impression in her outfit that the administration of the college decided to make suits and ties compulsory for girls as well as guys. It'd be interesting to see how the other female students react to having to wear a tie now, and how they get their revenge on the narrator for inadvertently making them have to wear ties. 

One thing I'm not clear on is the exact outfit.. is it a trouser suit or a skirt suit she's wearing? Also, do students choose their own ties to wear, or is there an official tie they must wear? 

Basically, keep it coming, and keep all the details focused on the girls, the suits and the ties,  and less on her past and family! That's my two cents!
Thanks,

That's along the lines that I'm thinking too. I like the idea of it potentially being compulsory for girls as well, and the reaction by many of them about the rule change.  In terms of the outfit, I'm thinking that it is a little more fluid, in that they have the choice to wear a skirt suit or a trouser suit but as long as it complies with the dress code. As for the ties, they are all given am official college tie to wear that is the same for everyone. Will do, I like to start with a little bit on their past and family, and then work my way into the focus of the story. 

Thanks for your opinions, it really helps me in the long run.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:34 am

A few days later my parents decided that they would enrol me in the college which I was very excited about. Upon receiving my letter of enrolment, I was asked by the staff of the college to come in for a suit fitting which was compulsory for every student before they started life in the college. Driving to the college, I was slightly nervous but also kind of excited, it would great to meet so many new faces and potentially make some new friends. Before I started my mother had decided to buy me a navy skirt suit and a light blue striped tie to wear to the fitting, and when I arrived, I was asked by a woman to follow her to the fitting room. Taking my measurements, she exclaimed, "girls can wear either a skirt suit or a trouser suit, we usually supply them with both as a result. Now, here is your suit." Before I walked away to the changing room, I asked for a tie as well which made the woman look at me with a look of slight bemusement, she was clearly not familiar with girls wanting to wear a tie. She handed me a double breasted blazer and a single breasted one too, telling me that this was also part of the suit and that girls would be provided with both options, and a red tie that was adorned with the college logo on it. I was very excited by wearing a tie to college, and especially to see what it would be like wearing one outside of school.

The suit in question was a navy-black suit and a white shirt with a tight collar, I did not particularly like loose collar shirts, but that was my opinion, I was not sure about others. Getting changed, I put on the suit. First came the shirt, its soft material was so smooth against my skin. I decided to wear the skirt suit at first to break it in, and then maybe in a few days, I'd go with the trouser suit to mix it up a little. Taking off my shoes, I picked up the skirt and pulled it up to my waist, remembering then to pull my tights back up when I had finished. Picking up the tie, I was practicing tying different knots to see what I thought would be the best to at least impress people. Eventually I settled on a double Windsor knot which was the first tie knot I had learned to tie when I was in school. Putting my shoes back on, I looked at myself in the mirror, in my mind I thought I was beautiful in the suit and tie, but it was likely going to be a different story in the eyes of my fellow girls. Picking up the suit I had wore prior to the fitting, I handed it to the woman who exclaimed, "we'll keep this for safe keeping for you. Once students are fitted for their suit, we take the clothes they were wearing prior to the fitting and put them in a clothes locker for you. Each student is given a locker number for their clothes, and you hand us the pre fitting clothes which you shall be allowed to receive when the college day is over." 

When I had finished the fitting, I walked back out into the corridor where I was met by a girl with two of her friends flanked behind her, and without saying a word, she sniggered at me and walked away. I was not able to lip read, but it did not sound like they were going to sing my praises on how I looked or about my rather unusual height. Just as I was about to resume walking, a staff member approached me. I was slightly nervous in what I would say or do in their presence, though my fears were alleviated when she spoke to me. "You must be Alyssa Jordan, I am Professor Sarah May, I am the president of this college, and it is a great pleasure to meet you. Before every student enrols here, we contact their teachers to get a full profile of them, and your teachers spoke very highly of you. I shall be making an introductory lecture in a little while so I shall see you all then." Shaking my hand, she then resumed walking down the corridor. Strolling over to the closest mirror, and straightened my tie. I was always very meticulous in how I looked during my school years, and college was not going to be any different. As I was walked, it seemed that the suit and tie idea for girls was not completely unnoticed, there were some girls who also chose it, but they were few in numbers. Many of the other girls looked at me with an inquisitive look on their face, probably thinking, "girls wearing ties is so last decade" or something along those lines. In what seemed like an instant, it was time for the introductory lecture with Professor May. We were all brought into the main auditorium where there was room for almost two and a half thousand people. 

Professor May stood up at the podium, she was very excited to be able to welcome new students. "Good morning everyone. If I could have quiet please, I shall give you a lecture on the college. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself, I am Professor Sarah May, I am the president of this college and I am delighted to see so many new faces before me. Blair College is one of the most renowned business colleges in the entire world, and we pride ourselves in our students academic achievements and excellence. In terms of student retention rates, we are ranked second in the world with a whopping 97.5%. While you are all here as students, we have a strict code of conduct, and rules and requirements that must be adhered to at all times. One thing we are very strict about is plagiarism and syndication, this college has no room for academic cheating of any kind, and students involved in any form of academic cheating shall face the strictest of penalties. For first time offences, it shall warrant a 12 month suspension, and repeated offences shall warrant expulsion. We ask that our students also behave in a kind and courteous manner to both their fellow students and the college staff. We do not tolerate abuse of any kind here, and any student involved in any abusive behaviour shall also face harsh penalties. The format around here is that on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays you shall be in lectures, Wednesday is a work experience day where you go to various business institutions around the city and experience the business life. The lectures shall start at 9am sharp, and shall finish at 5pm. All lectures are mandatory and the lecturers shall be grading you on attendance as well as your final exams. While you are here, we also have a very strict dress code which shall be explained further in the college handbook. Shirts are to be worn properly at all times, and buttoned up to the top including your top buttons."

MatthewJames7

N00144119, Evol and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:20 am

When the introductory lecture had finished, I had some time to walk around the campus and explore everything it had to offer. The library was a vast building that was filled with shelves upon shelves of books which delighted me because I knew I would be visiting it quite often so I could study in the evenings after lectures. There were many other things on offer so it meant I was not short of places to see in the college, as well as some of its extracurricular activities such as the college soccer team for example. As I stopped to take in all the sights, I accidentally bumped into a brown haired girl, and as a result had spilled her latte on her college suit. "You idiot, didn't you see where you were walking?" she bellowed at me, her face turning more and more red with fury." Spotting this, Professor May walked over to her with a disapproving look on her face. "Natalie! That's no way to speak to Alyssa, apologise immediately. Natalie, you are my daughter and I, most of all, expect you to be a role model for everyone, and bellowing at Alyssa is not a very good start now is it? Hmm, no, I didn't think so." Shaking my hand, Natalie exclaimed, "I'm so sorry Alyssa, I did not mean to be so rude. I'm new here too, I'm heading to the first lecture soon if you want to sit next to me." Delighted that I had seemingly made a new friend so quickly, I nodded excitedly. On our way to the lecture, Natalie was giving me a walk and talk tour and telling me of the history of the college which I thought was very generous of her to do so. Before we arrived at our lecture, Natalie had stopped to get a new college suit. "There we are now, all cleaned up." While we were waiting outside the lecture room, I noticed several people, particularly the girls, looking at me, it was clear that they were bemused by something, though I did not know whether it was my height or my choice to wear a tie. I noticed the girl who was sniggering at me with her friends earlier on, and I assumed that she was sniggering because I was wearing a tie. 

Spotting me, she walked over to me with her friends in tow, and something gave me the impression that this was not going to be a friendly encounter. "You must be the famous Alyssa, I've heard many people speak highly of you, but I've yet to see it for myself. I am Anna-Maria Tate the third, you'll have heard of my family's numerous multi billion dollar companies. I am the latest freshman student here, but this college is no stranger to me either, for the last two hundred years the women of my family have graduated from this very college, and I will too. Word of advice Alyssa, girls wearing ties is so last century, you clearly didn't know that now did you? No, that's what I thought." In what seemed like an instant, my first week of college was over, it had gone by in a flash. When we had finished our last lecture we were all asked to the auditorium where Professor May was to make an announcement to thee whole student body. Straightening my tie in a mirror, I wanted to make sure I was looking prim and proper, I wanted to adhere to the rules and regulations of the college as well as its dress code.

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Evol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:33 am

Walking into the auditorium, I was still enthralled by how impressive it looked, and from the looks of things, it had been recently upgraded to fit a very large group of people, I thought it would be two and a half thousand, but I was stunned when Natalie told me that it would have capacity for treble that. As we were all chatting, I noticed Professor May walking onstage she had a rather determined look in her eyes, this announcement was going to be a big one, at least that was my assumption. "May I have quiet everyone? Thank you, I have called you all here this morning to announce that from Monday onwards, the dress code is going to be changed a little. Some of the college administrators and I have been discussing it, and we are now making a suit and tie compulsory for female students as well. We were impressed by how well it looked on a student, who shall remain nameless, and we decided that we would make it mandatory for girls too. Girls are now to wear a suit and tie at all times, and failure to comply with these rules shall warrant penalties, and repeated penalties shall warrant immediate expulsion. We at Blair College pride ourselves on how well our students look, and we are going to be clamping down on the dress code."

I watched as some of the girls in the auditorium groaned, they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Without any hesitation, everyone looked in my direction, I knew this was not going to go down well with my fellow girls, a reaction that seemed to be spearheaded by Anna-Maria. Judging from their reactions, it was clear that they were all planning to get some payback on me for the change in the girls dress code. On the outside I felt ok, but on the inside, I was completely and utterly terrified of what everyone would do to me, it definitely was not going to be a shake of the hand and a well done, in fact it was going to be the polar opposite. After the announcement had been made, we all returned to our lectures, though I still had that feeling of despair in my stomach. I was totally enthralled by everything our lecturers had to say and teach us during the day. They told us that many of our assignments would be done using Excel spreadsheets, as well as written essays. We were told everything that we needed to hear about in regards to our essays, what were the best sources to use, the essay style, font, the whole works, and the most important topic was plagiarism and the college's penalties as a result.

At 5pm our lectures finished, and I spotted Anna-Maria waiting for me at the door of the lecture hall. This was not going to be a friendly chat in my mind, she was definitely plotting something in her head. Linking arms with me, she sarcastically exclaimed, "Alyssa, some of the girls and I want to thank you for helping to implement the new change in the dress code, we want to give you a surprise for it. Ah ah ah, no talking, you'll ruin the surprise, by the way, put on this blindfold and I'll bring you to it." Reluctantly I put on the blindfold and followed Anna-Maria to wherever it was that we were going. I was slightly nervous to see what the surprise was, considering the fact that Anna-Maria was as horrible as could be. I heard the sound of elevator doors opening and she pushed me in. Pressing a button, I heard the doors close again, and we went up. I did not know what floor we were on even after I heard the doors open again. She then waltzed me down a long winding corridor, the nervous feeling in my stomach was getting stronger with each passing second, I was getting more and more terrified. We eventually arrived at an unknown location and I heard Anna-Maria say to someone, "we want to use your facilities for a few minutes." I was adamant now that this was something seriously bad. Suddenly I felt Anna-Maria's hands loosening my tie, and then opening two of my shirt buttons. "You won't be needing this blazer Alyssa, I'll just take it for safekeeping. Now, time for your little surprise." Someone took off my blindfold, and when I opened my eyes, I saw that we were on the deck of the college swimming pool. I tried to run but before I could, two girls grabbed me. With a sinister smile, Anna-Maria took her phone from her pocketbook and went into her camera app to seemingly record a video. "Smile for the camera Alyssa" she exclaimed. Snapping her fingers, the two girls then walked over and pushed me into the cold plunge pool. Thrashing around, I watched Anna-Maria burst into fits of laughter and then walked away with her friends in tow. "This is so going into our student group chat, hahaha". I had never been so humiliated in my life, and now I would be the figure of ridicule in the eyes of the entirety of my fellow first year students.

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Evol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 am

Getting out of the pool, I looked at myself in the nearest mirror, I was soaked to the skin, and I sat down on one of the deckchairs. I noticed a staff member walking towards me with towels in their hand. "You poor thing, Alyssa is it? I'm Louisa, you have me for your first two lectures on a Tuesday morning. I spotted Anna-Maria taking you upstairs so I followed slowly to see what she meant by her little surprise. Here, take these towels and get dried off. I'll send the tailor a message to bring you up a new suit, we have all your measurements on file so she'll know what one to bring. Alyssa, I promise that those girls shall be severely punished for their actions, you have my word on that" Louisa said, she was slightly irate at how I had been treated. After a few minutes I had dried myself, and when I got changed, I returned to the pool deck where Louisa was waiting for me. "Perfect, you're nice and dry, I'll have one of the staff here wash your suit, help to get the smell of chlorine out of it. To make it up to you for those girls actions, I'll buy you your lunch tomorrow, it's on me." 

While we were walking back to the main area of the college Louisa and I were having a chat about different things such as exams and the like. I had immediately assumed the day I started that the lecturers were all stern and no nonsense taking, but as Louisa and I were chatting, I found that it was the opposite. I noticed that everyone was sniggering and giggling at me, it was clear that Anna-Maria had already sent the video around to our entire year. Just when I thought things were bad enough, I spotted her walking in my direction with a sinister smile on her face. "Well, look what we have here everyone, the laughing stock of the entire college. Alyssa, when will you face the facts? Get it through your thick skull, nobody here likes you, and especially your suit and tie which you have now made compulsory for all us girls. I am the alpha queen bee around here, and nobody shall say otherwise. If you think I'm joking, just try me, but let me give you a warning, cross me again, and you will not like the repercussions! Now, if you will kindly move out of my way." I watched with ire as Anna-Maria walked away. "Alyssa, I've been lecturing here for the past eighteen years, and I have never once met someone so rude, selfish, self-centred and egotistical. That girl is nothing but trouble, I shall report this to Professor May, and she shall decide on the appropriate penalties for anyone involved."

My first few days of college and Anna-Maria had made me into her latest victim of her cruel and disgusting actions. If this was I thought what happened in college, it was chilling to think I'd have another three and a half years of it, though Louisa lightened my fears when she told me that it was the exact opposite and that most people are very kind and caring people. After my lectures had finished for the day, I made my way to the cafeteria to get some food as I was almost ravenous. Luckily my stomach did not rumble once during any of my lectures, but the moment I was finished, my first priority was something to eat. I bought a garlic and chicken wrap, and sat down at the nearest table to eat it. As I was eating, I noticed a lot of people looking at me, pointing to me and sniggering, it was clear to see that they had all seen the video that Anna-Maria had sent around to everyone. Just as I was finishing my wrap, I could fell myself crying, I never let my emotions get the better of me, but I was fighting a losing battle in this situation. Walking out of the cafeteria, I placed the packaging of my wrap into the bin and ran to the nearest bathroom in a flood of tears. Locking myself in one of the stalls, I broke down crying, I was now the figure of ridicule in the college. A few minutes later I heard a familiar voice exclaim, "Alyssa, it's Sarah. Louisa told me what happened, and one of your fellow students told me that you had come in here. Come to my office and we can chat, ok?" Glad that she was looking out for me was a real cheer-up. Unlocking the stall door, I walked out and followed her to her office. 

"Alyssa, I have heard from Louisa as to what happened with your fellow girls, and I am appalled at it. That was disgusting and cruel behaviour by Anna-Maria, and she shall face severe repercussions. You did not deserve any of it, and I am truly sorry that they subjected you to such immature behaviour. I will make sure that anyone who bully you or anything shall face severe penalties. You have my word on that. "

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:32 am

How's it going so far?

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by spankophile1957 Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:47 am

Severely punished? Corporally, I hope!
spankophile1957
spankophile1957

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 am

I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to go overboard on it all the same, I don't want the characters to think that Professor May is abusing her power and instilling corporal punishment into the college

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:35 pm

How’s that for an idea?

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:20 pm

The next couple of days went by without any problems, and everyone had been warned that if anymore hazing on any student occurred that there would be hell to pay. Everyone had been apologising profusely to me which was a kind thing, and many of the others asked me to hang out with them if I had an opportunity to. Anna-Maria was walking around the college with a swagger in her step despite her now failed attempt to humiliate me further. I was happy in that I was no longer the butt of jokes around the college, and that I had now made many new friends. Spotting me, Anna-Maria marched over to me with her cronies in tow, this was not going to be a friendly encounter. "Well, if it isn't Alyssa. I thought you'd be afraid to even show your face around here after how I completely humiliated you. When are you going to get it through your thick skull? I am the alpha girl around here, the queen bee, call it whatever you want, but I'm warning you Alyssa, cross me again, and it won't be pretty." I heard a voice exclaim, "Anna-Maria, you are not the alpha girl around here, I am appalled by your behaviour, and if you so much as lay a finger on Alyssa again, you shall be suspended for the year. I was on my way to make an announcement that tonight is opening night where we show final year school students what life is like here at Blair College, and I expect each and every one of you to be properly dressed. You will be assigned various roles, and I expect that they will be carried out with no problems. In fact, I'll make it a little more important, you shall all be graded on your performances tonight. See you both later this evening." After Sarah had walked away, I smirked, "hear that Anna-Maria? You shall be suspended if you lay a finger on me again, but the same penalty does not apply to me. In fact, how about I return the favour for you? Good, follow me." 

I was clearly hungry for payback, and nobody in the college was going to stop me from getting it. Eventually we arrived at the soundproof rooms that the college had for various reasons, too many to properly explain. Bringing in a chair, I looked at Anna-Maria, and simply exclaimed, "sit!" Before she could run, I went over and locked the door so she could not flee, and now she was at my mercy. "Anna-Maria, you think you are the so called queen bee in this college, and you may be right, but it's time I took you down a peg or two. I said sit down!" Clearly scared, Anna-Maria sat down on the chair, and when she had, I took out some rope from my bag and tied it around the chair. "You're crazy, you're deranged Alyssa, you're a complete fucking psychopath." Laughing this off, I replied, "no, I'm I'm only crazy, only deranged while I'm here with you.  Since the moment we met, you have tried to upstage me in everything, and now I'm not going to stand for it anymore." 

Getting fed up of her mouthing, I loosened Anna-Maria's tie and covered her mouth with it, making sure she wouldn't speak. Now, let's see what I have in my bag of tricks here, shall we? Hmm, ooh, a cane, sounds very good. Ooh, hickory, even nicer, adds a bit of class. A pair of scissors, hmm, maybe a new hairstyle might be in order." Picking up the cane, I walked over to Anna-Maria, took off her shirt, and then I proceeded to hit her across the top of her back where I knew would leave a bruise that she could tell as she slipped getting out of the shower. Reaching for the scissors, I started cutting Anna-Maria's hair, and showing her a reflection in the mirror, she screamed loudly, but nobody could hear her. I had cut her long hair quite short, and she was not one bit pleased. "Alyssa, you're deranged!!" Standing over her, I shook my head, "no, no, no, that's not true. Anna-Maria, I am usually a very kind and charming person, but when I need to, I become a woman of action. Anna-Maria, I know some quite secretive things about you, from a friend of mine who was in your class at school, and if you don't want me to tell the entire student body what they are, you shall not tell a living soul of what took place here. You will explain that if anyone sees the bruising, it's from slipping in the shower, and the hair is something you've wanted to try out, and if you don't, your secret goes public in this place." Though clearly terrified of me, Anna-Maria nodded.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:01 pm

A couple of days later I watched as Anna-Maria was walking through the corridor, though she did not have her usual swagger in her step, she knew that I was now in complete control over her, and that I could ruin her at any given moment should she blab about what had happened between us. Several people spotted her and were in disbelief at her now short hair, and someone asked her about it, and she then spotted me and nodded shyly, "I am trying out something new, I wanted to see what I'd look like with short hair." When the person had walked away, I nodded, and mouthed, "well done."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:02 pm

How's it going so far guys?

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:57 pm

Any plot twists or anything surprising you'd like me to add? I'm open to suggestions

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by slimybutsmart Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:17 pm

MatthewJames7 wrote:Any plot twists or anything surprising you'd like me to add? I'm open to suggestions

As always, gimmie more detail on the outfits. Like, how does Anna-Maria look in her uniform? Does she wear it properly without complaint, or does she try and get away with a loose tie, or a slightly rolled-up skirt? How does our narrator feel about suddenly being surrounded by girls wearing ties? Does she feel satisfaction? Jealousy? Does she get a thrill from seeing the mean girls being forced to dress so smartly? Does it turn her on?

Here's a few plot ideas:

1) Anna-Maria and the narrator have a covert prank. Maybe as their feud escalates they can recruit other students to their cause as the pranks get bigger and messier and more spectacular. 

2) The narrator gets put in charge of making sure all the students wear their ties properly. She regularly gets to enforce the correct uniform, and way of wearing it on the other girls, and starts to get creative with the punishments for uniform infractions. Think like, mild spankings, or pies in the face in front of everyone. Maybe even a classic 90s style gunge tank!

3) The college introduces a system where the higher performing girls get to wear different ties, and the girls are all competing to see who can win the prize of being the smartest (in both sense of the word). 

The other definitely most important thing is that if someone is getting some kinda embarrassing comeuppance, it has to happen to them when they're at their smartest. Loosening / removing their neckties before they get pushed in the pool or whatever takes away all the thrill of it. That's just my preference obviously (check my username)! Others may feel different.

slimybutsmart

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nioxtie Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:29 am

Thats some terrific ideas Slimmybutsmart ! You should definitely try to write something too

Nioxtie

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:06 am

As I was walking through the corridor, I spotted Anna-Maria standing with a group of her friends though she had her eyes fixated on me while she was talking. For a change her uniform looked perfect, her tie was properly worn in a very smart Windsor knot, as well as her top button closed. Her skirt was rolled down past her knees, and her pumps looked very nice. She had a pin on the lapel of her blazer, the design of the pin I did not know what. Her shirt had a tight collar which I preferred, I  didn't like loose collared shirts, I believed it was something she was campaigning for, but I was not sure. She looked absolutely fantastic in her prim and proper looking suit and tie, considering the fact that she was my new arch rival. I had to give her credit, she was very smart in how she looked, and in a way I was slightly turned on by it, but I did not want it to manifest in my head. That being said, it was very satisfying to see so many of the girls in a suit and tie, though some did not wear it as well as the likes of Anna-Maria. This, on the other hand, made me feel disappointed, Anna-Maria was looking so prim and proper in her suit and tie, and yet there were others who were not adhering fully to the college dress code. Before I could say anything, we heard Professor May's voice over the intercom that all female students were to report to the auditorium forthwith. Finding a seat, I sat down wondering what the announcement would be, though if it meant all students had to report to the auditorium it was clear to me that it was very important. Straightening my tie, I composed myself in my seat. I was rather disgusted when I noticed that a girl, who was not adhering to the dress code, sat down in the seat next to me. Her tie was quite loose, and her top button was open, it really made her look very laidback. She looked at my uniform and then turned back to face the stage. I was no psychic but I could predict that she was not as interested in how she appeared as I was. There was part of me that wanted to say something, but I knew not to, I didn't want to cause any trouble. At that moment the room fell silent as Professor May walked onstage.

"Good afternoon girls, I have summoned you all here for I wish to make an important announcement. It has come to our attention lately that some of you have not been adhering to the college attire rules. As young adults you should know better and should appear to look the part at all times. I have been discussing it with the vice president and we have decided to install a reward system for female students. As you are all aware we have added ties to the girls dress code, and now our reward system is as follows. At the end of every week students shall take tests to determine how well they are performing academically, and they shall also be graded on how they are dressed. The top three girls shall be awarded with the permission to wear whatever ties they wish for the next week so long as they are wearing a tie at all times, and then they are required to wear the college tie again. At the end of the year, the top ranking girl in each year shall be given a commemorative tie. This is an incentive to promote you all to dress more smartly, and especially to determine your academic prowess." I watched as Anna-Maria straightened her tie while looking at me, it was quite satisfying to see her so properly dressed despite her being my rival. She was wearing her tie in a double Windsor knot which was my favourite knot, and the first one I had learned to do.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:44 am

When we were finished in the auditorium, I walked out into the main hallway where I spotted Anna-Maria, though she didn't notice me. Walking over to her, I linked arms with her and then strolled away together. Tugging at me, she exclaimed, "let me go Alyssa." Tutting, I replied, "that's not how it works Anna-Maria, you see, I have been given a rather important task alongside my studies. I am in charge of the college's new uniform committee, and it is my job to make sure everyone is properly dressed. However, I have been asked to have a fellow student assist me in this venture, and seeing as you are so perfectly dressed, I want you to assist me. I know that we had that altercation in the soundproof room before, but I am willing to bury the hatchet and start afresh as friends. What do you say to that?" With a look of nervousness, Anna-Maria nodded, "fine, but it'll take time for me to adapt to it after what happened previously." We watched as another girl passed by, and asking Anna-Maria who she was, I was told that she was the daughter of a baroness. I noticed that her tie was rather loose and her top two buttons were open. She was also not wearing the college blazer which added to her slovenly look. Stopping her, I exclaimed, "uh oh, it seems you are in violation of rule 17A, all students must be properly dressed at all times. Come with us." Pinning her arms to her sides, we frogmarched her down the corridor, it was time that she was punished.

We arrived at a room that we knew was away from many of the other rooms, and to guarantee we would have complete privacy, we put an engaged sign on the door. Anna-Maria pulled up a chair and sat the girl down on it. Humming and hawing as to what to do with her, I noticed that Anna-Maria was looking at a catering table that was set up it seemed for a fancy do. "We don't like it when students aren't properly dressed, and I have recently appointed Anna-Maria to be my second in command about uniform approval. I walked over to Anna-Maria and then straightened her tie, she replied, "thank you Alyssa, that was extremely kind of you." I felt rather turned on adjusting Anna-Maria's tie, and I knew that she would return the favour at some point. "Now, let's get you properly dressed and then we'll move onto the punishment side of things eh?" Handing her a blazer, I watched as she put it on, and then I took her tie in my hands, starting to tie it properly and then closed her top two buttons. "I don't like loose ties Salina, and neither does Anna-Maria. You see, we are the new uniform officers around here, and in addition to our studies, we look out for uniform violations and their punishments. Now, sit there and be quiet." I turned to the table to see a lot of different things, and then I spotted what I was looking for, a pie. Taking out her phone, Anna-Maria started recording a video, "this is what happens to anyone in violation of the college dress code. Alyssa and I are now your uniform checkers, and anyone in violation of these new rules shall be subjected to some form of penalty. Smile for your closeup Salina, this is just the beginning of our new authority." Taking the pie in my hand, I then proceeded to throw it in Salina's face, her new smart uniform was now covered in the blueberry pie. "Once you have cleaned yourself up, you are to wear your new suit and tie properly, or else there shall be more punishment. That goes for every student here."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by slimybutsmart Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:47 am

Thanks for writing a pie scene! That was wonderful, good stuff. I love that the characters are more invested in wearing ties now. 

Also, you've inspired me to have a go at writing a bit myself, based on your setting. I dunno if this is the first example of fanfiction in the ShirtnTie community, but hope you're ok with me using your setting/characters. It's basically what you wrote, but from Salina's point of view.

When Salina heard Professor May announce the new dress code for female students at Blair College, she felt an immediate hot flash of righteous indignation. Like every girl in the auditorium, her eyes immediately flashed towards the weirdly tall girl who's fault it all was. Like everyone, she'd instantly noticed tall, slender Alyssa towering over everybody on her very first day. And as if being that size wasn't enough, she thought she had the right to go and wear a necktie, like one of the boys. Salina had always secretly loved the fact that the prestigious business college that her aristocratic parents had finessed her entry into only made the male student wear neckties. Salina and her friends were allowed to swan around in short skirts and blouses opened blissfully wide at the neck, while all the boys had to spend every day sweating through a collar and tie in order to meet the college's high standard for professionalism. It felt right that girls shouldn't have to bear the discomfort of a wearing neckties. And now the privilege of not having to wear a tie was being replaced with an obligation to wear one, every single fucking day. So when she saw the video of Alyssa being unceremoniously being shoved into the swimming pool she thought, good. Serves her right for making us all wear ties.

The first day of the new regime found Salina standing in front of her bedroom mirror with her red and blue striped college tie draped around her neck. Undone like this, it didn't look so bad, like it was a just fun accessory she'd stolen off a cute boy, to tease him into chasing her. She had a feeling however, that she'd look quite different once it was tied. She took a deep breath, and pushed play on the YouTube video loaded up on her phone. She watched as an impossibly well-groomed fashion vlogger cheerfully explained not just how to tie a tie, but the importance of wearing them as a feminist. Salina found that last part confusing, her understanding of feminism was that it meant that nobody was allowed to tell her what to do, and having to wear a tie seemed like the opposite of that. She grumbled under her breath as she attempted to follow the instructions, looping the tie around itself and sliding the wide tip of the shaft gently into the loose cocoon of the knot. After a couple of attempts, she'd formed a pretty decent looking knot in her necktie, and pulled it up until it was level with her collarbone. Looking at herself in the mirror, she had almost decided that that was close enough, but for some reason she wanted to go further. After all, she was wearing a freshly starched and ironed shirt, and she needed to know if wearing a tie like Alyssa did was going to make her look as ridiculous as she thought. Wincing a little, she managed to force herself to button her blouse all the way to the top. With the shirt done up all the way, she instantly looked so much more formal. The brash, confident young woman with an open necked blouse had now been replaced with a girl who looked meek, demure and obedient. She gulped against the tightness of her collar and pulled on the narrow end of the tie with her right hand, while pinching her tie knot firmly with her left. Surely but slowly, the tie slid into place. She exhaled slowly, and let her hands drop to her sides.

The girl that stood before her in the mirror did not look like she had expected. She'd thought that the necktie would make her look masculine, or boyish, or worse, like a cringy dork who craved the approval of her professors, or worst of all, like she was a total weirdo who actually liked wearing a tie. But the girl confronting her in the mirror didn't look like any of those things. She looked beautiful. There's nothing masculine about the way the shaft of her tie curves over her breasts, or the way her collar and blouse encase her slender neck and shoulders. Not a trace of dorkiness at all in how her wavy golden hair sits on her shoulders, the swerving lines of its shining curls contrasting beautifully with the sharp, hard lines of her collar and tie. It definitely felt very weird though, but not in a bad way at all. This wasn't what she had expected. Salina absolutely hated to admit it, but she looked really,
really good. Her hand slowly rose to adjust her tie ever so slightly. She could probably rival Alyssa for smartness, dressed like this. The sudden memory of Alyssa and her disdain for that tie-loving beanpole of a girl flooded back. The image of Alyssa receiving her much deserved dunking in the pool swam before her eyes as her fingers touched her tie, and she gasped and shuddered as if she'd been suddenly splashed with a bucket of ice cold water. A dizzying rush of blood came over her and the tie suddenly felt much too tight and her heart was pounding, and the next thing she knew she was tearing the tie away from her neck and undoing her collar. She threw it on the floor was a cry of relief. Panting for air, she lifted her eyes and firmly reminded her reflection that neckties on women were bad, and that she hated wearing one, and that she would never wear it properly like that again. In the moment she almost believed herself. 

That's probably enough for now, but I did write a bunch more if people like it.

slimybutsmart

Back to top Go down

Post by slimybutsmart Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am

Part 2:

A week later, and even though Salina had been wearing her tie every day, she still hadn't worn it properly again. Her blouse was as open as it had ever been, the knot of the tie casually hanging near her breastbone. She had been beginning to make her peace with the uniform change. With the tie loose, she looked relaxed and rebellious, like the rules still didn't apply to her. As long as girls weren't required to wear their ties correctly like the boys did, they still got an extra little slice of the privilege pie, and that felt like a reasonable compromise. Little did she know, but when it came to pie, Salina was about to receive the whole thing.

So when she saw Alyssa and Anna-Maria arm in arm striding down the corridor together, she wasn't too concerned. She'd noticed the radical change in how Anna-Maria was now dressed just as smartly as her rival, but it was still a little shocking to see them so acting close, especially considering that it was the latter girl who'd been responsible for Alyssa's soggy uniformed comeuppance not long before. She cast one of her many disdainful looks Alyssa's way as she passed, enjoying the contrast between their approaches to the college's dress code. Just as she was strolling safely away, she felt a hand at her elbow and a voice in her ear.

“U
h oh, it seems you are in violation of rule 17A: All students must be properly dressed at all times. Come with us at once.”

She turned around, and was faced with Alyssa's chest directly in her face. Alyssa's tie was bulging away from her body, almost brushing against Salina's nose as the tall girl stood there, hands on hips. Salina felt her heart begin to beat faster. The next thing she felt was Anna-Maria's hand snaking around her waist as she moved behind her. She looked meekly up at Alyssa. Alyssa's gazed down at her with a strange, wild look in her eyes that made Salina tremble. Salina rallied herself. Calm down, it's just a tie.

“What are you even talking about? I am properly dressed, I've got my tie on, I look fine.” she shrugged.

It was the wrong thing to say. Anna-Maria softly chuckled in her ear. Salina tried to keep her expression defiant as she looked at Alyssa. The giantess's tie had never looked so immaculately knotted before, the authority and strictness wrapped up in it's knot made it look like it was an irremovable part of her body that had driven her mad with power.Alyssa smiled and bent down, taking the end of Salina's tie between thumb and forefinger. She leaned in close.

“We do not wear ties so we can look
fine, you little brat. We wear them so we can look perfect. But if you think you're properly dressed, well then, you've really nothing to worry about. Now come with us.”

Without waiting for a reply, Alyssa turned, and led Salina down the corridor and into one of the conference rooms by her necktie. Salina had to hurry to keep up. What kind of mess was she getting herself into? A couple of girls who'd had the sense to submit to the new neckwear rules gasped as they saw her being meekly led by her shamefully loose tie, then ran off giggling. Presumably, the news would soon be humming all over the school that Salina Diamandis in a bit of a sticky situation. Once inside the door was quickly closed behind them and the sign changed to “Do Not Disturb” to ensure their privacy. Salina caught a glimpse of a large table loaded with what looked like the aftermath of a dessert sampling session. Before she had time to contemplate what that might mean for her, Anna-Maria spun her around and shoved her into a wheeled office chair.

“Sit tight, while we decide what to do with you.” She patted Salina patronisingly on the head and turned to look at her accomplice. Alyssa was standing over by the table, looking thoughtfully at its possibilities. One of the many perks of attending Blair Business College was the frequent opportunity to sample a wide variety of cakes, flans, mini-trifles, cupcakes, custard tarts and pies that the school's contacts in the catering industry created. The students were often used as test subjects for the desserts, not just for taste, but also to determine the ease of distributing a tray of the cakes or pies around a busy conference reception, for example. Most of the desserts had already been sampled, but Alyssa was looking at one unspoiled blueberry and cream pie like she was thinking about a different way of serving it. She felt the expectant gaze of her accomplice and turned to smile at both girls.

“Now, hopefully Sabrina you're beginning to understand that we don't like it when students aren't properly dressed. I have recently appointed Anna-Maria to be my second in command about uniform approval. And we're both
very disappointed in your appearance right now, aren't we?”

“Oh yes,” replied Anna-Maria, a wicked smile creeping across her lips.

Alyssa slowly walked over to her friend and straightened her tie, tenderly adjusting it just to her liking.

“Thank you, Alyssa, that was extremely kind of you.” Anna-Maria beamed. “I just feel so good, knowing that my tie meets our college's high standards for professionalism. Aren't we just so lucky that we get to dress this way?”

“We certainly are. So when we see you walking around our beloved college dressed like this, with your tie so, so loose, what are we supposed to do? Let me show you how you should be dressed. Stand up.” As Salina stood, Alyssa pulled the tie free from her neck in one swift motion. Anna-Maria reached into her inside jacket pocket and pulled out her phone to record Salina's imminent transformation.

“First, we'll need to fix your blouse. A good shirt collar is the foundation of a strong tie-knot you see”.

She flipped up Salina's collar and began to button it fully to the neck. Salina's temporary relief at being tie-less vanished as the collar closed around her neck.

“Now see, don't you look smarter already?”

Alyssa's expression was one of barely contained fanaticism. She smoothed the creases out from Salina's newly untied tie and the alternating stripes of crimson and blue flashed in the light as it ran between her fingers. She was obviously enjoying the feeling of the silky tie on her skin. She proceeded to tie the tie with much more precision and confidence than Salina had managed, lecturing her captive audience as she looped the tie around Salina's upturned collar and began to form the tight, hard knot.

“Wearing a suit and tie is one of the most powerful privileges a girl can have. If we ladies are to show the boys that we're just as good as them, then we must beat them at their own game. Do you realise how many useless men there are in the world who cruise by just by dressing smartly? That's why we wear ties. And you, you seem to think that you're too pretty to do your part? You think you get to let the side down like that? I don't like loose ties Salina, and neither does Anna-Maria. You see, we are the new uniform officers around here, which means in addition to our studies, we also are responsible for uniform violations now.”

She paused for effect as she slid the perfectly formed tie knot into place at Salina's neck.

“And their punishments.” She finished.

Salrina averted her gaze from Alyssa's unceasing stare. The collar and tie felt just so tight. And as she could see from the reflection in the mirrored wall opposite, it looked just so, so smart. The feeling she had before when she wore her tie correctly comes flooding back, but now she feels like she's the one hovering on the edge of the pool, arms uselessly flailing as she sploshes into the water. She finally had some understanding of why Alyssa was so obsessed with wearing ties, and making other people to wear them too. She was a fanatic, and she needed to be stopped. But for Salina, it was too late. Alyssa demanded that she wear a tie, and wear it perfectly, so now she was. She realised she had already submitted.

slimybutsmart

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:22 am

Go for it, looking forward to reading it. Ok with it? I’m delighted! Anytime any of you want to use some of my stories, go right ahead! 

slimybutsmart wrote:Thanks for writing a pie scene! That was wonderful, good stuff. I love that the characters are more invested in wearing ties now. 

Also, you've inspired me to have a go at writing a bit myself, based on your setting. I dunno if this is the first example of fanfiction in the ShirtnTie community, but hope you're ok with me using your setting/characters. It's basically what you wrote, but from Salina's point of view.

When Salina heard Professor May announce the new dress code for female students at Blair College, she felt an immediate hot flash of righteous indignation. Like every girl in the auditorium, her eyes immediately flashed towards the weirdly tall girl who's fault it all was. Like everyone, she'd instantly noticed tall, slender Alyssa towering over everybody on her very first day. And as if being that size wasn't enough, she thought she had the right to go and wear a necktie, like one of the boys. Salina had always secretly loved the fact that the prestigious business college that her aristocratic parents had finessed her entry into only made the male student wear neckties. Salina and her friends were allowed to swan around in short skirts and blouses opened blissfully wide at the neck, while all the boys had to spend every day sweating through a collar and tie in order to meet the college's high standard for professionalism. It felt right that girls shouldn't have to bear the discomfort of a wearing neckties. And now the privilege of not having to wear a tie was being replaced with an obligation to wear one, every single fucking day. So when she saw the video of Alyssa being unceremoniously being shoved into the swimming pool she thought, good. Serves her right for making us all wear ties.

The first day of the new regime found Salina standing in front of her bedroom mirror with her red and blue striped college tie draped around her neck. Undone like this, it didn't look so bad, like it was a just fun accessory she'd stolen off a cute boy, to tease him into chasing her. She had a feeling however, that she'd look quite different once it was tied. She took a deep breath, and pushed play on the YouTube video loaded up on her phone. She watched as an impossibly well-groomed fashion vlogger cheerfully explained not just how to tie a tie, but the importance of wearing them as a feminist. Salina found that last part confusing, her understanding of feminism was that it meant that nobody was allowed to tell her what to do, and having to wear a tie seemed like the opposite of that. She grumbled under her breath as she attempted to follow the instructions, looping the tie around itself and sliding the wide tip of the shaft gently into the loose cocoon of the knot. After a couple of attempts, she'd formed a pretty decent looking knot in her necktie, and pulled it up until it was level with her collarbone. Looking at herself in the mirror, she had almost decided that that was close enough, but for some reason she wanted to go further. After all, she was wearing a freshly starched and ironed shirt, and she needed to know if wearing a tie like Alyssa did was going to make her look as ridiculous as she thought. Wincing a little, she managed to force herself to button her blouse all the way to the top. With the shirt done up all the way, she instantly looked so much more formal. The brash, confident young woman with an open necked blouse had now been replaced with a girl who looked meek, demure and obedient. She gulped against the tightness of her collar and pulled on the narrow end of the tie with her right hand, while pinching her tie knot firmly with her left. Surely but slowly, the tie slid into place. She exhaled slowly, and let her hands drop to her sides.

The girl that stood before her in the mirror did not look like she had expected. She'd thought that the necktie would make her look masculine, or boyish, or worse, like a cringy dork who craved the approval of her professors, or worst of all, like she was a total weirdo who actually liked wearing a tie. But the girl confronting her in the mirror didn't look like any of those things. She looked beautiful. There's nothing masculine about the way the shaft of her tie curves over her breasts, or the way her collar and blouse encase her slender neck and shoulders. Not a trace of dorkiness at all in how her wavy golden hair sits on her shoulders, the swerving lines of its shining curls contrasting beautifully with the sharp, hard lines of her collar and tie. It definitely felt very weird though, but not in a bad way at all. This wasn't what she had expected. Salina absolutely hated to admit it, but she looked really,
really good. Her hand slowly rose to adjust her tie ever so slightly. She could probably rival Alyssa for smartness, dressed like this. The sudden memory of Alyssa and her disdain for that tie-loving beanpole of a girl flooded back. The image of Alyssa receiving her much deserved dunking in the pool swam before her eyes as her fingers touched her tie, and she gasped and shuddered as if she'd been suddenly splashed with a bucket of ice cold water. A dizzying rush of blood came over her and the tie suddenly felt much too tight and her heart was pounding, and the next thing she knew she was tearing the tie away from her neck and undoing her collar. She threw it on the floor was a cry of relief. Panting for air, she lifted her eyes and firmly reminded her reflection that neckties on women were bad, and that she hated wearing one, and that she would never wear it properly like that again. In the moment she almost believed herself. 

That's probably enough for now, but I did write a bunch more if people like it.

MatthewJames7

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:50 am

Realising the predicament that she was in, Salina knew there was no escaping from Anna-Maria and Alyssa's clutches. "Sit there and be quiet Salina. Alyssa and I are busy women and we are very professional young women too. We do not remotely approve of you swanning around here looking casual in your suit and tie, no, this institution prides itself on how well its students look, and your casual look is an insult to it." Wiping some dirt off her phone, Anna-Maria took a chair and sat down in front of Salina, the latter getting more and more scared as time went by, she was completely at the mercy of Anna-Maria and her seemingly new best friend.  This was too weird because only a few days ago Anna-Maria had subjected Alyssa to complete humiliation at the pool. Anna-Maria had been the first one to object when the mandatory rule for girls to wear a tie was enforced, but now it seems she was absolutely ecstatic about it, Professor May had clearly made a fantastic decision and one that many of the girls would love in time. Looking at her phone, Alyssa noticed that nearly everyone else in their year group chat had sent laughing emojis in response to the video that Anna-Maria had posted. 

"What are you two up to?"

With a glare, Alyssa turned back to Salina and then grabbed her aggressively by her throat. "Now listen up Salina, and listen good, we are going to say this, and we hope it will not have to be said again, but we do not like how casual you are appearing around here. You shall appear properly dressed at all times, and that goes for every single student in this college." Salina was getting more and more nervous with each passing second, she was being intimidated by the daughter of a billionaire businesswoman and a girl who stood at 6'9, she did not know who to be more scared of. Salina watched as Anna-Maria walked over to Alyssa and straightened her already perfect tie, "there you go Alyssa, I thought I would return the favour."

"Thank you Anna-Maria, I feel so proud of how I am perfectly dressed each and every day I come here." 

Knowing that she was stuck in her predicament, Salina sighed . Professor May had clamped down on a new dress code regime which meant she had to obey the rules despite how she felt about wearing a tie. To Salina it was rather surprising that one girl had managed to alter the dress code rules that easily and how many of their fellow female students were so willing to submit to the new dress code. "Girls don't wear ties" Salina thought to herself. She watched with interest as Anna-Maria took a box out of her blazer pocket and handed it to Alyssa who opened it. "Alyssa, to celebrate our new friendship, and partnership I might add, I had my mother get these friendship bracelets made." With a smile on her face, Alyssa took one of the bracelets and put it on her wrist. "It's amazing, Anna-Maria, thank you." As each minute went by, Salina was getting more and more mentally nauseous,  in her opinion what she was witnessing was pathetic. 

A girl who had single-handedly changed the rules was aligning with a girl who had humiliated her, and had turned from worst enemies into seemingly best friends and now the equivalent of uniform police. Salina went to loosen her tight tie when Alyssa intercepted her and held her by her tie. "Oh no you don't Salina, you shall conform with the new dress code around here. We were tasked by Professor May herself to enforce the new dress code regime and that we shall. Now, let's fix that tie hmm, we can't have you prancing around the college with a tie that is not perfectly worn." Loosening Salina's tie, Alyssa took the narrow end of the tie in her left hand, and the wide end in her right hand. Crossing the wide end over the narrow end, Alyssa hummed to herself as she was tying the tie knot. It felt so good anytime that she held a tie in her hands regardless of whose it was. While she was tying the tie, Alyssa hummed to herself, it was clear to see that she was in her element. When she had finished tying it, she then pushed up the now smart looking tie up to Salina's neck. Alyssa had tied the tie in a double Windsor knot, one of her favourite knots and the first one she had learned. Salina could almost feel her confidence flowing out of her like a tsunami wave, she now had no control over how she looked. "Salina, you're free to go now, but listen to my warning, should you appear improperly dressed again, there shall be severe repercussions." Walking out of the room with Salina in tow, Anna-Maria and Alyssa were greeted by many of their fellow girls who were in gales of laughter at how Salina had been treated by the billionaire daughter and the giantess who towered over every one of them. "Let's just say, girls, that Salina has a new makeover, doesn't she look perfect?" 

Irate, and getting more irate with each passing second, Salina spat on Alyssa's shoes, "you are the worst fucking person I have ever met Alyssa. You have made a mockery of me." Nodding, Alyssa replied, "yes, I have actually and I enjoy every minute of it. As for your conduct just now, I am disgusted. I do not like to hear people use such profane language. Here's a tissue, wipe my shoes now." Shaking her head, Salina did not move. "I said wipe my shoes, Diamandis, wipe them now!"

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:23 am

As I'm writing this story, if it doesn't make things tricky to understand, I might occasionally swap between the view of Salina, and the view of Alyssa, if that is cool with you guys?

If I do, I might put it at the top of the next segment of it whose view it is seen from. I'll use S or A in brackets at the top so you guys know who it is.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:27 am

(A)

Standing there in silence, Alyssa waited patiently for Salina to wipe the spit off her shiny black loafers, but Salina wasn't moving an inch. Getting impatient, she motioned to Anna-Maria who then gave Salina a cheap shot into the stomach, Salina falling down with the wind taken out of her. Taking the tissue, she wiped the spit off Alyssa's shoes and then placed the tissue in the nearest bin. Alyssa was delighted that she held such authority over all the students, 99.9 percent of them willing to  obey the new student authority figure, the one who had single handedly transformed the attire of the entire student body. A few days ago Alyssa had been the subject of criticism and indignation from her fellow students, but now they all looked up to her in such awe and high praise like a celebrity. "So this is what it is like to be famous" Alyssa thought to herself. She had turned all the girls from tie haters into tie fascinators in the blink of an eye. A few minutes later they were all called to the auditorium for an announcement from Professor May,. Finding a seat, Alyssa and Anna-Maria sat down. Wondering what this could be, Alyssa sat patiently, something told her that this was going to be exciting. 

Without any hurry, Professor May walked onstage. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have asked you all here because I wish to present a very special someone with an award for their contribution for services to the college. Would Alyssa Jordan please come onstage.?" Straightening her tie, Alyssa stood up from her seat and walked down to the stage. Walking up, Alyssa was greeted by Professor May. "Alyssa, since you arrived here in this college your efforts to make it into a more renowned institution have been absolutely fantastic. The students clearly idolise you and you have made the dress code even more important. To thank you for your encouragement, we would like to offer you this award and this honorary tie which is normally reserved for special students but you are certainly now in that category." Clearly irate, Salina stood up from her seat, interjecting, "I don't see what is so special about Alyssa's efforts. She's a poser, just looking for attention from everyone. It's because of her that this stupid girls wearing ties rule is in place. Don't you see everyone that what Alyssa is doing is denying you your freedom to dress as you wish?" Alyssa watched as another girl stood up, jumping to her defence, "Salina, you are just jealous that Alyssa has done something so wonderful for the entire student body and you're just being an immature brat who is clearly too blind to see it. Now, sit down and shut up while Alyssa is receiving her award." This was greeted by a thunderous applause, the cheering was nearly deafening, and everyone chanted, "Alyssa, Alyssa." Professor May walked over to Alyssa, and handed her the new powder blue tie and a blazer, as well as the certificate for excellence in services to the college. After the meeting was finished, Alyssa was chatting with many of her fellow students when she spotted Salina walking in her direction. This was not going to be a good encounter one bit. 

Looking in Alyssa's eyes, Salina then extended her hand and slapped Alyssa in the face, and then punched her in the nose, blood now flowing down her face, staining her clean shirt. "That's a gift from me you little fraud." Crouching down to her knees, Anna-Maria helped Alyssa to her feet. "Salina, you're out of line. Grace, you take Alyssa to the bathroom and wipe the blood from her face." Alyssa was crying, the tears were flowing down her face like a waterfall, but it was not sure whether she was crying because of the pain or whether her perfect uniform was now covered in bloodstains. 

Salina was as defiant as ever, and was still not conforming to the new dress code rules. Her top two buttons were open and her tie was draped over her shoulders like a scarf. For the rest of the students who had been delighted to comply with the new uniform rules, it was rather embarrassing. At first many of the girls thought that wearing a tie was quite stupid, but as time went by, they had realised that it was actually the opposite and that it helped to boost self-confidence, as well as promote professionalism. 

"When are you idiots going to see that Alyssa is making a mockery of our student rights? She has come in here and basically transformed the entire college dress code. You are all making her seem like she's a complete goddess around here, she's a freak as well as a complete imbecile. No girl I know stands at 6 foot 9 inches tall. You all clearly idolise her, and it makes me want to vomit." 

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:18 pm; edited 11 times in total

MatthewJames7

Evol and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 pm

(A)

A little while later Alyssa was sitting down in the student lounge with some of her friends when she broke down crying. Immediately Anna-Maria moved down in her seat to console Alyssa, "hey, you still thinking about what Salina did to you earlier? It's ok, I'm here for you Alyssa, you are my friend and I stand by my friends." Fighting through the tears, Alyssa replied, "she ruined my uniform Anna-Maria, she ruined it! My blazer, my shirt, and most importantly my tie." Hearing this, it was clear to Anna-Maria that Salina had drained any sense of confidence out of Alyssa, and had turned her from the confident, beautiful, tie loving girl to her torment victim. Every student in the student body was shocked at how Salina had been treating Alyssa, they were surprised at how immature she was in her actions. Like all bullies, they eventually get caught in the end and Anna-Maria was determined to make sure that Salina would face the consequences of her actions to the full extent of the college rulebook. 

At that moment Salina walked into the lounge, it was clear as day that she was there to embarrass Alyssa even further. Spotting her, Salina walked over to the couch that Alyssa and Anna-Maria were sitting at. Nudging Alyssa, Anna-Maria exclaimed, "heads up, Salina incoming." Even after lectures and study was over students were still expected to be properly dressed with their top button closed and their tie in a proper knot. Salina, clearly defiant as ever, was not dressed like this. Her tie was untied, draped over her shoulders like a scarf, and her top two buttons were open so that some of her chest was visible. She looked immensely proud of how she looked, and nobody was going to tell her otherwise. 

To many of the girls who had now complied with the new dress code rules about wearing a tie, Salina's lack of concern for how she dressed was rather embarrassing. One of them spoke up, and Salina shrugged her off without saying a word, she did not care what the other girl thought. Looking up at the giantess in front of her, Salina locked eyes with her and then turned on her heel. Alyssa, who at 6 foot 9 inches tall, was not easily intimidated, and especially not by a girl who was making a mockery of the new dress code regime that had been put in place for the betterment of the students. Flicking through her phone, and then her photo album. Eventually she found what she was looking for, the video of Salina getting pied in the face the first time she had a uniform infraction. Sharing it with the other girls around the room, they all were in fits of laughter, they were so amused at the idea of Salina facing the repercussions of her uniform infraction. 

"It's great being the queen bee around here" Alyssa said while straightening her new tie that she had gotten from the college uniform stockroom where they kept innumerable amounts of spare shirts, stockings, blazers, ties, loafers, pumps, everything a Blair College student needed to look the part. The students had to pay for it of course, but the college was very generous so it meant that they only had to pay five dollars or so to avail of this service. Since her uniform regime had come into place everyone was in total awe of Alyssa and often asked her for autographs and selfies. Alyssa, being the humble person she was, would alway stop to do so, she loved interacting with people. Even the final year students were highly impressed that a first year had enrolled in the college and had already left her legacy in the college for future generations to follow. This new regime would mean her name would be down in the annals of Blair College history for many years to come. 

That evening when the evening study had finished for the day, Salina was packing her things to head home for the evening when she was intercepted by Anna-Maria and Alyssa who dragged her out of the room by her tie, this causing several of the other girls to giggle, they already knew what was coming next, it was so natural at this stage. Walking down the corridor they went up two flights of stairs, and into a room on the first left.  As Anna-Maria was closing the door, she placed a do not disturb sign on the door so that they would be ensured of maximum privacy. 

"Sit!" Alyssa barked at Salina, who was quite intimidated and she sat down without any hesitation. Anna-Maria beamed, she was clearly loving every minute of what was taking place, she was Alyssa's second in command so it was only natural. "Salina, we've tried to help you by trying to smarten your image around here, but you repeatedly defy us. You constantly refuse to comply with the dress code, and quite frankly, it's beginning to really piss us off. The lack of concern for your attire standard is quite alarming and we shall do something about it, won't we?" With a wicked gleam in her eye, Anna-Maria nodded silently. Salina knew exactly where things were going and it was not going to be good. 

MatthewJames7

Evol and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:21 pm

Slimybutsmart, care to throw in some pieces of your own? You did the last time and they were fantastic, so go for it again if you wish. As I said previously, guys if ye want to use some of my stuff in your own stories let me know.

MatthewJames7

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am

"What is it with you Alyssa, you come in here with your can do spirit and think that you can just turn this place into some suit and tie fetish fantasyland forget of yours?" 

"Salina, don't start with me. I am not the least bit interested in what you think. We are doing you a favour here and you refuse to comply. We are trying to make sure you look smarter in your suit and tie, but it's obviously not working. You are one of the only students to object to our new regime. We are kind to students, we don't go too hard on them for uniform infractions and they usually get the message the first time, you, on the other hand, darling Salina, you insist on defying us."

Rubbing her hands together, Anna-Maria smiled wickedly, carrying out punishments for uniform infractions was one of her favourite pastimes since she made friends with Alyssa. After the new dress code rules were put in place, Anna-Maria was the first student to be enthralled with the new idea of girls wearing a tie and was responsible for encouraging all the other girls to follow suit (no pun intended). 

Within hours of the announcement being made, Anna-Maria had encouraged nearly all of the female students to embrace the new dress code. Alyssa, spotting the dramatic change one day, was stunned, she could not believe that she wearing a tie unlike the other girls and thought she'd be the target of everyone's hatred and mockery, would in fact make them all be so enthralled by the idea and had made their best efforts to scrub up and smarten themselves in how they dressed, and especially being so delighted about wearing a tie. Behind Alyssa was a table full of desserts and goodies that were in place for a very important college function later that evening that Alyssa and Anna-Maria were invited to seeing as they were there to represent the student body. Tying Salina to the chair, Alyssa and Anna-Maria pondered how they would punish Salina. "It would be rather ungrateful of us to use these delicious things to punish Salina for her uniform infraction. We need to be more creative" Alyssa thought to herself. She then asked Anna-Maria to take out her phone. She wanted visual proof of Salina's transformation.

Motioning Anna-Maria to press the record button on her iPhone, Alyssa exclaimed, "ladies and gentlemen, you all know us as Alyssa Jordan and Anna-Maria Tate, we are the official uniform officers of this proud institution and our job is to tidy up the uniforms of every student here and make them proud to wear our most renowned suit and tie. This individual here beside us is Salina Diamandis, but you all know that. Anna-Maria, who is recording this video, and I are here today to transform Salina from a girl with a lack of concern for how she looks into a girl who is proud of her image. I am so delighted that nearly every single one of you have been so supportive of my new authority, and especially your approval of the new dress code rules. I am not ashamed to admit I love ties, their nice tight fit around my neck and a smartly worn shirt. Even when I'm not in college I always wear a suit and tie, and I am quite often praised by people in the city centre for how well I am dressed. That's enough of my monologuing, on to the reason why we are here. Salina, unlike you, does not care about how she looks and presents herself in this college, but that is clearly unacceptable." 

Pulling up a chair, Alyssa sat down in front of Salina to begin her transformation. "Firstly, we'll have to close your top buttons. The cornerstone of any good uniform is that the shirt buttons are closed all the way to the top, including the top button. There we go, nice and tight." To Salina, this felt as if she was being strangled, it seemed as if the oxygen was being drained out of her with each passing second. With one swift flick of her hand, Alyssa had loosened Salina's tie and then placed it around Salina's neck. Alyssa loved ties, they were her favourite thing to wear and would wear them almost everywhere, on trips into town to go shopping, the supermarket and even to church. While she was tying Salina's tie, Alyssa felt a wave of confidence emanating from her body, she was so delighted that she was transforming Salina into a model student. When she had finished, Alyssa pushed Salina's tie up to her collar, the full Windsor knot looked absolutely amazing, nice and comfortable with a small dimple. "Now, the blazer, ah here we are, now try this on for size. Voilà, you look perfect Salina, smile for the camera." Smiling reluctantly, Salina was slightly embarrassed by the fact that Alyssa was dressing her while being filmed.  

MatthewJames7

Evol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down