Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business College II

Go down

Business College II Empty Business College II

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:59 am

September 18th 2023

Sitting up in her bed, Alyssa looked out of her bedroom window, it was a beautiful sunny morning which brought a smile to her face. She knew that the lovely weather would be an additional morale booster because today was the day that she was starting her second year at Blair College, a renowned college that helped to create future businessmen and businesswomen. During the previous year Alyssa had taken the college into new heights with her rather extensive efforts to tidy up the college's mandatory attire. Within a few weeks she had single-handedly transformed the previously lax formalwear attire into one that represented the excellence and standards of the college. At first this was a slow process and not many of her fellow students had been approving of the idea, but as time went by, they gradually changed their opinions on it which made Alyssa the most popular girl in the entire college, though there was one girl who was not quite so excited about the change to the dress code, Salina Diamandis, the daughter of a baroness who hailed from England. Salina's mother had come out not long after her first divorce, and had then married a fellow baroness. Salina was highly embarrassed that her mother Lily was in a lesbian relationship, Salina felt her stepmother Felicia was taking away the attention from her and being the only woman in Lily's life. This in turn led to tension between Felicia and Salina who clearly disliked one another and were always disputing whenever Lily was gone, though any time that Lily was there with them Felicia would always pretend that she and Salina were the best of friends. 

Alyssa, after a turbulent start to her time in Blair, had made friends with the queen bee, Anna-Maria Tate. At first they were sworn enemies and tried to constantly one up each other, but after Alyssa had been elected as the college's uniform officer, she recruited Anna-Maria to be her second-in-command and had then become the best of friends, as well as being high ranking students in the college in terms of academic excellence. Outside of their sartorial duties in the college, Alyssa and Anna-Maria would nearly always be found studying together in the college library. Alyssa loved studying, she felt it was a relief from stress as well as constantly learning something new.

Picking up her freshly ironed uniform, Alyssa started getting dressed. She felt she looked so smart when she was properly dressed in line with the college uniform code. Her shirt was very smooth, as well as being soft on her skin. Buttoning it up to the top, she closed her top button, it was crucial in her eyes that if a shirt was being worn with a tie it should always have the top button closed. Popping up her collar, Alyssa placed the red untied tie around her neck, she loved wearing a tie, it made her feel extremely confident as well as proud in how she dressed. "Hmm, what knot will I go for today? It's a difficult one, hmm, I know, I'll do a half Windsor knot, mix it up a little." Taking the long end in her left and the short end in her right hand, Alyssa looped them over each other to shape the knot and then slid the wide tip of the shaft into the cocoon of the knot. Pushing her tie up snuggly against her collar, Alyssa smiled and then turned her collar down again so her shirt and tie were now immaculate. Putting on her trousers, Alyssa beamed with how perfectly dressed she was so far, the slacks were so comfortable around her waist and then completed them with a black leather belt. Walking over to her dresser, Alyssa rummaged through it to find a pair of navy striped socks and slipped them on. At the foot of her bed was a pair of luxurious navy Italian loafers that Anna-Maria had bought Alyssa for her birthday during the summer. Putting them on, Alyssa started tying her shoelaces, and thought, "thanks Anna-Maria, these loafers are magnificent." The last part of the uniform was the blazer, this was little more relaxed as part of the uniform, students were allowed to choose whether they wanted to wear a double breasted blazer or a single breasted one, though they were given both if they wanted to vary. Straightening her tie one last time, Alyssa put on the double breasted blazer and then glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She saw a very well dressed girl and gave her a wink. 

Walking downstairs, she made her way into the kitchen where her mother Lily was sitting down at the table just finishing her breakfast. Looking up from her book, she glanced at Alyssa, a tear of joy running down her cheek. Standing up, she looked Alyssa up and down, exclaiming, "you look gorgeous baby. I am extremely proud of you, and I know your dad would be if he was still alive. Anyways have some breakfast, Anna-Maria rang, she said she'd pick you up on the way to the college." Alyssa's summer was filled with excitement as well as sadness after her father had suddenly passed away. It was heartbreaking for Alyssa as her father was her role model, she looked up to him in the highest respects. Sitting down at the table, Alyssa made her breakfast and started eating while chatting with Lily, a few different topics came up in conversation. 

Just as she was finished her breakfast, Alyssa noticed a limousine pull up outside the house, she knew it was Anna-Maria. Taking her bowl over to the sink, Alyssa washed it and then walked over to Lily, kissing her on the cheek, "later Mum, I'll see you in a few days." Hugging her, and then kissing Alyssa on the head, Lily replied, "ok sweetheart. See you soon. I am extremely proud of you, baby, never forget that." Closing the front door behind her, Alyssa walked outside. Her smile was almost radiant when she saw Anna-Maria getting out of the limo. "Alyssa!" Hugging, Anna-Maria exclaimed, "it's a new year, but same us." Getting into the limo, Alyssa sat back, the leather seats were extremely comfortable. They were joined by Anna-Maria's billionaire mother Talia who exclaimed, "Alyssa, it's great to see you again. I know I'm not your mother but I'm exceptionally proud of you both. You are both very beautiful young women and you are also gifted with exceptional academic abilities and intelligence." 

Eventually they pulled up outside the college courtyard and got out of the limo. Spotting Alyssa and Anna-Maria, nearly every student in the courtyard ran over to them and gave them hugs. Alyssa had been instrumental in tidying up the uniform code the previous year which had made her extremely popular among her fellow students. Walking into the main building, Alyssa and Anna-Maria made their way to the auditorium where Professor Sarah May, the president of the college was about to make her annual introductory speech to welcome new students and staff. After a couple of minutes every student had arrived and sat down while waiting for Professor May to start. Out of the corner of her eye, Alyssa spotted another woman onstage with Professor May. From how she was dressed, Alyssa figured that she was rather important person, though she had not seen her before. The woman in question was wearing a navy pinstripe three piece suit and a navy-blue tie in a double Windsor knot, and was adorned with a tie pin, as well as her jacket being adorned with a lapel that was in the shape of a heart. 

MatthewJames7

N00144119 and Evol like this post

Back to top Go down

Business College II Empty Re: Business College II

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:12 pm

Watching the woman stand up, Alyssa straightened her tie while wondering who she was. Tapping the microphone, Professor May exclaimed, "is this on? Good. Ladies and gentlemen, staff and students, I would like to welcome you all to a new academic year here at Blair College. Last year we hit some unprecedented heights, and I hope that they are going even higher this year. We were the top ranking college last year for the first time in our history, and we aim to defend our crown. I would firstly like to welcome all of our new students, I am looking forward to your development over the next few years, Blair College is all about helping to mould the next generation of businessmen and businesswomen to go out into the working world. Secondly, I would like to welcome my guest, a newly elected congresswoman, Ms Andrea Rhodes." The room was then filled with a collective round of applause.

Andrea stood up to the microphone, and it was clear to Alyssa that Andrea was an extremely confident person, "she's wearing a suit and tie, anyone who wears a suit and tie is clearly not lacking confidence" she thought to herself. 

Straightening her tie, Andrea stood in front of the microphone and exclaimed, "thank you Professor May for those kind words of welcome, I am truly honoured to be here this morning, especially considering I was once a student who walked these hallowed halls. I have heard of the achievements of the college over the past year and I am extremely proud of you all, the new generation of businessmen and politicians. I notice that there has been a change in the girls uniform code which I have to admit I am very impressed with, and Professor May tells me that it's down to the extensive efforts of two young women in the crowd here, Anna-Maria Tate and Alyssa Jordan, could I speak with you two for a moment when we are finished?  Girls, you are doing a wonderful job here so far, keep it up. Anyways, that's enough of my monologue, I wish you all the very best of luck in your studies this year." 

The room was filled with applause, they were all highly impressed with Andrea. Outside the auditorium, Andrea found Alyssa and Anna-Maria, asking if she could take a walk with them and have a word together. 

"Girls, I meant what I said during my speech, I am extremely proud of you both, your efforts to today up the girls dress code is clearly very popular among your fellow students, they idolise you both, I was a student here a few years back and I have never seen such faith in you two. Anyways, I wish you both the very best of luck, you two have very bright futures ahead of you from what Professor May tells me. Anyways, I'd better get going, I've my first congressional meeting in an hour. Nice to meet you both." 

Alyssa turned to Anna-Maria and tenderly adjusted her tie. 

"Thank you Alyssa, it feels so exciting being so immaculately dressed, being so professional and being in line with the student dress code." 

From a distance Salina had spotted the whole situation and nearly wanted to vomit, she believed it was pathetic and attention seeking by Alyssa and Anna-Maria. With a swift glance, they spotted Salina and marched over to her with a wicked smile on their faces. "Well if it isn't Salina Diamandis, the only student to object to our new uniform regime, uh oh, I see a uniform not up to code, Anna-Maria, you know what that means?"

"I sure do Alyssa. Come on Salina!" Grabbing Salina by her tie, Anna-Maria dragged her down the corridor to the amusement of a few girls who happened to be standing nearby. This was highly embarrassing to Salina, but she had no chance to escape from the clutches of Anna-Maria and Alyssa. Making their way to the elevator, Anna-Maria pressed the button to take them to the third floor. 

Upon arriving at the third floor, they frog-marched Salina down the corridor and eventually arrived at a room that they knew would be secluded. Hanging up a do not disturb sign on the door and then locking it, Alyssa knew they would have maximum privacy while they dealt with Salina. 

MatthewJames7

Evol and Boren like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:34 am

Making Salina sit down, Anna-Maria then took some rope from her bag and securely fastened Salina to the chair, "it's for your own good Salina, we are trying to help you, not hinder you. Once you start complying with our new dress code you will not look back, if anything you will thank us for transforming your look."

Shaking her head, Salina replied, "you two are completely fucking deranged. I can't understand how everyone can be so oblivious to the fact that you are making a mockery of the dress code just to satisfy your own selfish desires."

Standing back in disgust, Alyssa exclaimed, "I hate such profane language, it's very unladylike."

Pulling up a chair in front of Salina, Anna-Maria sat down in front of her with a devilish smile. Taking out her brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max from her pocket, Alyssa went into the college's Instagram page to make a live video, she was going to record Salina's transformation for the entirety of the student body. 

"Fellow students of Blair College, as you know I am Alyssa Jordan, your uniform inspection officer, and alongside me is my second in command, Anna-Maria Tate. Despite all of you satisfactorily complying with our new dress code, there is one student who perpetually refuses to comply, she thinks she has free reign in contrast to all of you. That rule-breaker is Salina Diamandis, she is making a mockery of our new uniform code, and some of you have come to me to voice your thoughts on it. Every student that has spoken with me has given me the same opinion, they're embarrassed by Salina's constant violations of the uniform code which Anna-Maria have spent the last year working on, extensively I might add. You all deserve better than that, and today I have a feeling that Salina shall finally fall into place with the new rules for which Anna-Maria and I have worked on for the past year. Now, let the transformation begin."

With a flick of her wrist, Anna-Maria loosened Salina's tie so that it was draped over her collar. Turning up Salina's collar, Anna-Maria exclaimed, "uh oh, an open top button, that just won't do at all. Head up for me Salina, that's a good girl. The cornerstone of any good suit and tie is a nice tight collared shirt, though making sure to have your top button closed at all times is a necessity in my opinion." Turning up Salina's collar, Anna-Maria took the skinny end of the tie in her left hand and the wide end in her right. Looping it around, Anna-Maria began shaping the knot. When she had finished, she put the narrow end of the tie through the wide end so that it was perfectly knotted. She had tied a double Windsor knot, and then pushed it up snuggled against Salina's collar. Turning down Salina's collar one more time, Anna-Maria straightened the tie making sure that it was nice and comfortable for Salina. Though she felt rather embarrassed, Salina couldn't help but feel that she looked rather glamorous, though in her mind this feeling was not going to last very long, she would continue to defy the dress code rules and be the one opposer to Anna-Maria and Alyssa's vice grip on the student body despite the rest of the students being clearly oblivious to it and openly complying.

MatthewJames7

Evol and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:10 pm

After her latest interaction with Alyssa had finished, Salina knew that she would have to take down the girl who had a stranglehold on the student body, but knew she couldn't tell anyone.

Later that day Alyssa was eating the leftovers of her dinner from the night before, and she was joined by Anna-Maria and another couple of students, one of them being Alyssa's new girlfriend Grace. Alyssa had come out a few months ago and she was extremely proud of it, she knew that some might have criticised her for it, but she did not care in the slightest, she was a lesbian and she loved it. She had met Grace on a dating app during the summer and Grace had moved college to be closer to Alyssa so it was the best of both worlds for them both. 

Looking at her watch, Grace exclaimed, "crikey, I've a seminar class in five minutes. I'd better get a move on." Kissing Alyssa, she exclaimed, "see you in a little bit baby. I love you." Straightening Grace's already immaculate tie, Alyssa replied, "and I love you too babe. See you in a bit."

Watching the love of her life walking out of the room, Alyssa felt a tear run down her cheek, she believed that Grace was the most beautiful girl she had ever met in her life, and the mere sight of her put a radiant smile on Alyssa's face. 

"You are a very lucky girl Alyssa, and I am truly delighted that Grace makes you so happy, you really deserve a girl like her." 

"I really do, Anna-Maria, I really do."

Looking up from her food, Alyssa noticed one of Salina's friends walking into the cafeteria, though the first thing that Alyssa noticed about her was that her uniform was not up to code in accordance with the rulebook. Standing up from the table, Alyssa walked over to her, she was going to do something about the girl's clear opposition to the uniform dress code. 

"Hello there Candice, we would like to invite you to a little meeting with us upstairs, though you don't have any choice but to attend. Girls,  kindly bring her to our conference room, she clearly needs assistance." Two of the other girls pinned Candice's arms to her sides, while Anna-Maria grabbed her by the tie, "come on Candice!" This caused the other students in the cafeteria to start giggling, they knew what was coming next.

When she had finished eating, Alyssa stood up from the table and put her empty lunchbox back in her bag. Walking out of the cafeteria, Alyssa was bursting with confidence, she was practically the ruler of the entire student body and nobody seemed to be challenging her rule, except for Salina, and now seemingly Candice. 

As Alyssa was making her way towards the conference room to join Anna-Maria and the others, she was suddenly stopped by Salina who was wearing a navy tuxedo. 

"Well, if it isn't the famous Alyssa Jordan, the so called queen bee of the student body. Though, that won't be for much longer, I have been named the student body president by the highest authority of this college, the chairwoman of the college board of directors, also known as my own mother. Alyssa, darling, I'm afraid that your tyrannical stranglehold over the student body is about to come to a very swift end. Uh oh, I see Professor May coming, and she's not in a good mood."

"Alyssa, come with me, we have something to discuss about your assignments. It seems there's some irregularities in them that we would care to discuss." Reluctantly, Alyssa followed Professor May down the hall, Salina waving a sarcastic bye to her. 

Arriving at Professor May's office, Alyssa was told to sit down without saying a word. 

"Alyssa, you are one of the most diligent and hard working students in this college, but it seems that you have been plagiarising on a frequent basis, and the college does not take kindly to plagiarism. In accordance with the college's academic code, I have no choice but to have you temporarily suspended. You are a very nice girl, Alyssa, but I don't take kindly to students who plagiarise their work. I want you to hand in your uniform and your awards by close of business this evening, if it is the case that you are innocent and someone tampered with your assignments we shall be more than happy to lift your suspension and return your awards. You may leave now."

Without saying anything, Alyssa walked out of the office, she was clearly dejected, in the space of a few minutes she had gone from top of the mountain to its very bottom. Running into one of the bathrooms, Alyssa entered one of the cubicles, locked it and broke down crying, she had been suspended from the college for something she clearly did not do. Alyssa was always very hard working and referenced her footnotes and bibliography up to code with the college's academic code of conduct, so someone had clearly tampered with her assignments. 

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:53 pm

When she had finished in the bathroom, Alyssa made her way upstairs to the conference room to join the others. Clearly dejected, Alyssa loosened her otherwise immaculately worn tie, she had reached rock bottom and had been suspended for academic cheating which she knew she was innocent, but the college court would decide here ultimate fate, would she be expelled or would she be completely innocent of all charges.

Eventually arriving, Alyssa explained the entire story to Anna-Maria and the others who were as shocked as she was.

"Alyssa, this has to be a mistake, you always make sure to reference your assignments in accordance with the academic rules. Someone has tampered with your assignments and completely changed them."

Grace, taking Alyssa's arm exclaimed, "come on baby, we need some alone time together. We'll catch up to you guys later."

Grace attempted to hold Alyssa's hand, though Alyssa held it back from her, "Grace, I've failed you, I'm not worthy to be your girlfriend, I'm nothing but a cheater apparently, and you don't deserve to be dating a cheater, you deserve someone better than me." 

"Alyssa, you are not a cheater, you simply are not. You are a very beautiful and honest young woman and I am extremely proud to be your girlfriend, no matter what, through thick and thin I will stick by you. We'll get to the bottom of this whole situation. I fell in love with you from the moment we met, and I will always love you, never forget that."

MatthewJames7

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:26 pm

The following morning at her college apartment, Alyssa was with Grace and Anna-Maria who were helping Alyssa to prepare for her upcoming trial. 

"Alyssa, the trial begins in two and a half hours and we need you looking perfect. While you have your shower, Anna-Maria and I shall pick out your suit and tie." 

"Indeed we will Grace, we need her looking her very best if she's going to take on her trial."

Opening Alyssa's wardrobe, Grace went through it to find a suit for Alyssa to wear, and eventually found a navy two-piece pinstripe suit and a matching pinstripe shirt. Picking up the tie rack, Grace hummed and hawed for a second, she was contemplating what tie Alyssa would wear, Grace was of the opinion that if anything made a suit, it was the right tie.

The suit in question was a navy coloured two-piece skirt suit with a white shirt and a blue tie.

When Alyssa was out of the shower, Grace handed her the suit, "get dressed Alyssa, we're leaving here at 9am sharp."

Without any hesitation, Alyssa took the suit and started to get dressed. Alyssa loved wearing suits, they made her feel extremely confident, not just in how she looked, as well as in public. Many people had noticed her wearing her suits and ties, complimenting her and telling her their awe about how she was always so perfectly dressed. 

The shirt was so soft against her skin, the material was very smooth, it was a silk shirt as part of a suit that Lily had bought Alyssa not long after she had enrolled at Blair College. Buttoning it up, Alyssa made sure to close her top button, she disliked it intensely when people didn't close their top button when wearing a suit and tie, it made it look rather lax and rather unprofessional. "No doubt Salina will probably not be wearing a suit and tie, but rather a dress" Alyssa thought to herself. 

Picking up the tie, Alyssa draped it around her neck, making sure that the wide end was in her right hand, and the skinny end was in her left. "Hmm, what knot will I wear?" Pondering for a moment, Alyssa decided, "I'll try a half Windsor knot, I haven't worn it like that in a while." Looping the tie around until she had formed the basis of the knot. Pushing the wide tip of the shaft into the cocoon of the knot, Alyssa pushed it into place and then used the skinny end of the tie to push the tie snuggly against her upturned collar. Turning her collar back down again, Alyssa pinched her tie with her left hand, and then put it into place.  Wearing a suit and tie was natural for Alyssa at this point, she loved wearing them anywhere she felt it warranted wearing a a suit and tie, whether it was out for dinner, church, college, everyday life. It was rare that Alyssa was seen in anything but a suit and tie. In less formal occasions, Alyssa would dress more casually, but anytime there was a remotely formal occasion approaching, one just knew Alyssa would be wearing a suit and tie. Many people told her that she looked like a businesswoman, and that she was better dressed in a suit and tie than most men would ever be.

Next came the freshly ironed skirt, it was a three quarter length skirt that went down almost to the tips of her ankles. Putting it on, she zipped it up at the back. The skirt was very comfortable around her waist, it lay just perfectly on her hips. 

Putting on the double breasted blazer, Alyssa made sure to button it so that it was closed, blazers that were closed were more formal in her opinion. Grace turned to face her with a tear of joy in her eyes, "you look magnificent, baby, you really do." Adjusting Alyssa's already perfect tie, Grace was delighted, her girlfriend was so formally dressed, and especially for such a momentous occasion that would determine her future at Blair College. 

When she had finished getting dressed and ready, Alyssa made sure to have some breakfast and then washed her teeth, today was a very important day and she wanted to make sure that her mouth was clean, and that she didn't have any bad breath. 

As they walked outside, a limousine pulled up, it was Anna-Maria's mother Talia's limo. Sitting in , Grace, Alyssa and Anna-Maria sat back in the comfortable leather seats and took a deep breath. 

"Alyssa, you have my full support in your trial. I know you're innocent, Anna-Maria told me that you two often do your assignments together and you check each other's work to make sure that they are perfectly referenced. I don't see you as someone who would plagiarise, you are too hard -working to involve yourself in such behaviour. I shall be attending it too, so if you need anything let me know. Lily asked me to attend on her behalf because she is going away on a business trip for a couple of days, but I said I would let her know what happens when the trial is over." 

Eventually they pulled up in the courtyard of Blair College, it was action stations from here. Taking Alyssa's hand, Grace exclaimed, "I'm here for you baby, never forget that." Getting out of the limo, Alyssa looked around her, she had spent the previous year and a half at Blair College, and was now facing possible expulsion. Many of her fellow students noticed her, and glared at her in disgust, they couldn't believe that their favourite student had become a plagiarising turncoat.  Some others noticed her, but walked away without saying a word.

Alyssa sighed when she spotted Salina walking towards her with two of her friends flanked behind her. Taking Alyssa's hand, Grace exclaimed, "stay calm Alyssa, don't do anything rash." 

"Well if it isn't our resident plagiariser Alyssa, I don't know how you think you have the nerve to show your face in this college again after what you did. Grace, I can't believe that you would date a resident cheat, you deserve better than Alyssa." 

"Salina, I love Alyssa for who she is, not who I want her to be. You have no right to be so condescending towards her."

Salina was wearing an emerald green dress with a pair of black high heels which Alyssa was not even remotely surprised about, Salina had a rather negative view on women wearing a suit and tie, and believed that Alyssa was a tie-loving beanpole of a girl who had enrolled in the college and single-handedly changed the uniform code so she could garner more attention from her fellow students. 

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:18 am

Alyssa sighed, her stress levels had been elevated, and the trial had not even begun yet. Many of her fellow students spat on the floor as they noticed her walking, they were clearly not in a forgiving mood. 

Walking down the corridor, Alyssa arrived at the college trial room and looked around the room, there was hardly anyone on her side of the room, whereas nearly every student had filled the side of the room that Salina would be sitting in, which made it clear to Alyssa where their loyalties lay. 

"It's ok Alyssa, don't get flustered." 

Everyone in the room stood up when they saw Professor May and the college academic judge arriving. 

Straightening her tie, Alyssa knew that it was all go from here, she had to do everything in her power to make sure her future at Blair College would stay intact. 

MatthewJames7

Evol and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:58 pm

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am Professor Sarah May, and alongside me is our academic judge, Professor Elizabeth Willow. Today is rather a disappointing day for the college, it is never a pleasant occasion when someone is called before the school academic court. Today, the accused, Alyssa Lily Fiona Jordan stands here before us on charges of academic cheating and plagiarism, this trial shall determine whether she shall be expelled or that she stays as a student here. Before anyone makes any noise or speaks up, don't even try it."

Judge Willow looked down from her perch.

"You are Alyssa Lily Fiona Jordan?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Now, Alyssa, your academic prowess is very impressive, and your grades are stellar, you are a true academic, however, you are charged with academic cheating, and over the next couple of hours the court shall decide whether or not you are innocent or guilty." With a sinister smile on her face, Salina sat back in her chair, she had an inkling that the trial was going to swing in her favour, but Alyssa had an ace up her sleeve that would be a crucial factor in the trial.

"Alyssa, the changes to your most recent assignment were made on the 17th of January, the day before your assignment's deadline. They were made at 2:19 that afternoon from one of the library computers, can you tell the court where you were at 2:19 that afternoon?" 

"I was with some friends in the student lounge between my lectures, I did not set foot in the library at the time that these changes to my assignment were made. I had a gap between lectures so my friends and I said we would take a break in the student lounge, we were there from 2 until about 3:15. I had brought my laptop back to my apartment at 1:30, because it needed to be charged, so I had no access to it at all."

"Can anyone verify if this statement from Ms Jordan is true?"

A hand went up, and Alyssa smiled when she turned around and saw it was one of her favourite lecturers whose hand was up. 

"I can, Professor Willow. I happened to be passing by the student lounge to converse with my daughter for a couple of minutes about something, and I happened to notice that Alyssa was sitting there with her friends at the exact time that she said she was there, so the changes couldn't have been made by her. Not long after that however, I noticed that the computer room was nearly empty, except for Salina. It was 2:15 when I spotted her in there, though I did not realise that she had somehow gotten access to Alyssa's login credentials." 

Salina stood up in disgust, "I can't take much more of this. Fine, you want the truth, I did it. I hacked into Alyssa's student account and tampered with her assignments so that she would be suspended, if not expelled, for academic cheating. I was so sick and tired of Alyssa being the queen bee around here, Alyssa this, Alyssa that. Everything was all about Alyssa, and all you incompetent twits were oblivious to the fact she was trying to seek as much attention to herself as she possibly could. She was ruling the student body as she pleased, she even brought in this stupid new uniform code, and none of you batted an eyelid. None of you even attempted to oppose her. Not one fucking one of you." 

"Salina, mind your language, this is a courtroom" Professor Willow boomed.

There was a collective shock around the room, everyone was stunned by Salina's revelation. Straightening her tie, Alyssa felt relieved, her future at Blair College was intact. They watched as Professor Willow looked down at Salina with fury.

"Salina Diamandis, you are hereby suspended for tampering with another student's work, academic fraud and attempting to get said student expelled. No, I don't think suspension shall be enough, I change my verdict, Salina, you are hereby expelled for your actions. You are a disgrace to this proud institution of learning, and I know for a fact that your mother would be highly disappointed in you. I know because she and I were in college together 35 years ago, along with Alyssa's mum.  She and I were the first to welcome her here when she came over from England all those years ago, so the three of us go way back. Alyssa's mum and your mother were both called Lily, but your mother decided to go as Elizabeth so that people wouldn't get mixed up when talking to them both."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:06 am

There was a collective cheer around the room which meant one thing, Alyssa had won back the trust of her fellow students, all of whom were walking over to sincerely apologise for their attitude towards her before the trial began." 

When the crowd of students had dispersed, Professor Willow came down from the bench and walked over to Alyssa. "May I speak with you privately for a second Alyssa?" Nodding, Alyssa replied, "sure."

"Alyssa, I wish to apologise for Salina's actions. I knew from the get go that you were innocent, you are a very studious and hard working young woman, and I know for a fact that you would always reference and make sure that your work was up to regulation with the student's guide to referencing. I knew that you would never plagiarise any of your work. I had to keep up the act of having to put you through the academic court though, I wasn't allowed to make any exceptions to the rules. Your mother would be extremely proud of you today. I'll have to meet with her sometime soon, I haven't seen her in at least twenty years." 

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down