Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie?

+2
darko7
Witterer
6 posters

Go down

Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie? Empty Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie?

Post by Witterer Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:23 am

How do you ask a lady to wear a tie?

Witterer

Back to top Go down

Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie? Empty Re: Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie?

Post by darko7 Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:52 am

For me its two different things.The first one is about your sexual fetish. So you must be straight to your partner and tell her thats your fantasy. my experience tells me that if you are Straigt all things will be better. The second one is about your partner wear ties outside . Thats liitle difficult because a few women wear and only the girls who are in army or laywers or something like that. Its difficult a college girlto go to a restaurant dress like that. You must stand out these things. Sorry for my english

darko7

Back to top Go down

Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie? Empty Re: Tips - How do you ask a lady to wear a tie?

Post by Trimaran Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:35 pm

I agree with Darko7. Being honest and straightforward from the start with your partner about your expectations is critical.

It depends on your partner, too. Finding a sexually open and kinky partner goes a long way. And a woman who appreciates the timelessness of a proper button down is a good but not necessary start.  Very Happy

What problems are you experiencing currently? It's never easy but I've encouraged many partners to embrace a proper shirt and tie. It is doable!

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:26 pm

I want to do a birthday tradition where if my future wife and I go out to dinner we both wear a suit and tie for each one, so my birthday we'd both wear a suit and tie, and then for hers, we'd also both wear a suit and tie

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:10 pm

Usually I've asked my partners bout wearing a tie when they asked me bout what sort of things I like. Or if we are having a conversation about stuff we both would like to try from one another to help get closer.

auroki

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Tue May 02, 2023 9:44 am

I’ll admit it’s different if you’re vanilla, but if you’re into BDSM, and Dominant as I am, it’s just not a problem. You discuss mutual kinks and likes early on anyway, and believe me, this fetish is very tame. My current partner very happily obliges me. It’s not that she has a pre-existing s&t fetish, but she loves the strictness of having a dress code that has to look perfect, and feels very much put in her place which is the best feeling for her.

Xerxes

agatn1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down